UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Vitor apologizes for wanting reporter beat up

5/21/13 12:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Card
1905 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Via twitter: https://twitter.com/VITORBELFORT

"To all my fans and to all the reporters that was there on the after press conference I would like to ask for forgiveness the way I answer about TRT I RECOGNIZE THAT I ANWSER IN A IMMATURE WAY BUT WAS THE 10 th time that that reporter ask the same question. No excuse!! I made a WORNG call and I am here to ask for forgiveness God bless all you guys love to do what I do and I am keeping moving UP SEEKING GROW AS A MEN OF GOD AND AS A FIGHTER "DONT DOUT ME I WILL PROUVE U WORNG" PEACE"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the UFC on FX 8 post-fight press conference, John Morgan of MMAJunkie asked Vitor Belfort a question about TRT.  Belfort however was not amused by the question. "Can somebody beat him up for me, please? Can somebody beat him up? "You're boring man, you're boring. Get out of here.... I'm not going to talk to you. Talk to my hand."

5/21/13 12:37 PM
trobinson21
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well said Vitor! Phone Post
5/21/13 12:54 PM
sitchpack

Vitor is a role model. Everyone gets rustled from time to time, he apologised like a true class act.

War journeyman 

5/21/13 1:05 PM
Zed Wayne Zed
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor's mohawk/mullet makes him look scary as heck.

Throw in the religious-themed "On-A-Mission-From-God" stuff, and you've got one intimidating specimen.

Vitor, here's my lunch money, just take it.

5/21/13 1:12 PM
HandyDarsh
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"DONT DOUT ME I WILL PROUVE U WORNG" PEACE"

Hahaha nice Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 1:13 PM
sockeye
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The whole incident would have been funnier if the reporter had been Ariel Helwani Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 1:14 PM
Leghound
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dout his phone has spelchek

5/21/13 1:16 PM
Cyril Jeff
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom

still waiting on the vid of "talk with my hand!"

5/21/13 1:17 PM
ElFeroz

I dout his engrish has spelcheck!!! Phone Post
5/21/13 1:20 PM
Darth Ryase
1264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At least he doesn't want to f*ck Chuck.

5/21/13 1:20 PM
Card
1905 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cyril Jeff - 

5/21/13 1:22 PM
Forssberg

sitchpack - 

Vitor is a role model. Everyone gets rustled from time to time, he apologised like a true class act.

War journeyman 

Although the apology might be commendable, someone that roid rages whenever frustration arises cannot be called a "role model". Too easy.
5/21/13 1:26 PM
cecils_pupils

If you get tired of getting asked about TRT then stop using it, period, or be willing to answer the fucking question.
5/21/13 1:27 PM
Motivated Penn
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His most egregious faux pas was using the phrase "talk to the hand". Unless he's a 1990s black american woman, that's unacceptable, and he should be apologizing for it. If it was accompanied with head bopping and finger snapping, he would be cut for shizzure.
5/21/13 1:27 PM
sitchpack

Forssberg - 
sitchpack - 

War journeyman 

Although the apology might be commendable, someone that roid rages whenever frustration arises cannot be called a "role model". Too easy.

only on the UG does frustration = roid rage. Well done Mr. internet doctor, a concusive diagnosis without even having to have your mom come in and change your bedpan.

5/21/13 2:12 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

sitchpack -

War journeyman 

Yes and the role he models: feel free to juice up all your career, and if it fucks your testosterone levels up later, just get a permission slip to take more roids!!! Phone Post
5/21/13 2:13 PM
GroundStPound

sitchpack -
Forssberg - 
sitchpack - 

War journeyman 

only on the UG does frustration = roid rage. Well done Mr. internet doctor, a concusive diagnosis without even having to have your mom come in and change your bedpan.

Vitor is on steroids bro.. FACT Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 3:00 PM
NegoVeio
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Translation is Incorrect. Of course Victor does not say he is Boring, that would make no sense. He says he is "chato" wich means Annoying in that context.

5/21/13 3:03 PM
LayzieTheSavage
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.middleeasy.com, Videographer

"I'm sorry, but..."

C'mon Vitor... Even if you're asked that question a million times, you should never respond to a professional like John Morgan like that. You're better than that. 

5/21/13 3:04 PM
stevekt
556 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good thing he didn't call him a fag. Phone Post
5/21/13 3:05 PM
ranier wolfcastle
838 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he speaks better english than tito

5/21/13 3:14 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

He should have pulled the les grossman.. Who's the lead grip here? I want you to punch him in the face... Really fucking hard. Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 3:17 PM
McBottery

sitchpack -
Forssberg - 
sitchpack - 

War journeyman 

^ Kids roid ragin Phone Post
5/21/13 3:19 PM
Cyril Jeff
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom
Card - 
Cyril Jeff - 

you are the man, Sir! voted up!

5/21/13 3:28 PM
armbarseverywhere
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is still like a child.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.