UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> How many people have you gotten to join MMA.tv?

5/21/13 1:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DontBeScaredGomi
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have any of you had personal friends join this site based on your experience?

I've just gotten a 3rd person I know to join this place

One of these 3 has gotten a blue name so far

Makin dat money for kirik Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 1:59 PM
RickStorm
1603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

I link friends here all the time for news articles or certain threads but really only 2 friend have joined that I know of

modcrewchef & Coach Jamie Huey

5/21/13 2:09 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg
282 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Two of my sergeants, not including the third person who always lurks with my account! The 3rd is my wife... So funny when she think a video or a pic is funny and tries to show me and i be like, " woman please i seen this 3 months ago" lol... Thanks og! Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 2:20 PM
Kirik
1598 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

A bunch, even my mom :-)

5/21/13 2:48 PM
DontBeScaredGomi
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The 3 I got to make accounts are nappyshizno
Silvakillz (lol)
And a name I thought of myself for my friend: REEFERbished Pipe

Ha love this site Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 3:20 PM
DontBeScaredGomi

Btw kirik will there ever be more mma.tv car stickers? I've been trying to get one for like 2 years :( Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 3:24 PM
RickStorm
1603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DontBeScaredGomi - Btw kirik will there ever be more mma.tv car stickers? I've been trying to get one for like 2 years :( Phone Post 3.0

I got mine when I ordered a shirt from Quik, just had to ask

5/21/13 6:25 PM
DontBeScaredGomi

RickStorm -
DontBeScaredGomi - Btw kirik will there ever be more mma.tv car stickers? I've been trying to get one for like 2 years :( Phone Post 3.0

LET ME BANG BRO Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 6:43 PM
RickStorm

DontBeScaredGomi - 
RickStorm -

July 27th youngster!!!

haha

5/21/13 6:44 PM
Mdson
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zero. I don't have friends who follow MMA :'(

(I don't have friends)
5/21/13 6:50 PM
Dumbass JoeMimic
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Two but they never post. Fuckers. Phone Post
5/21/13 6:53 PM
DontBeScaredGomi

Dumbass JoeMimic - Two but they never post. Fuckers. Phone Post
Harass them damn it! Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 6:54 PM
DontBeScaredGomi

RickStorm -
DontBeScaredGomi - 
RickStorm -

July 27th youngster!!!

haha

I will get smashed!! Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 6:57 PM
Dumbass JoeMimic
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DontBeScaredGomi -
Dumbass JoeMimic - Two but they never post. Fuckers. Phone Post
Harass them damn it! Phone Post 3.0
I showed them soup request threads and after dark and still no commitment. Bastards. Phone Post
5/21/13 7:36 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg
282 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want the UG logo for stickers Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 7:55 PM
DontBeScaredGomi

ttt for car stickers!!!
6/7/13 3:10 PM
Quik
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SIX DEUCE, Anti-Douchebaggery
I have a bunch of MMA.TV black/silver stickers, I toss one or two in with every order.
6/7/13 3:35 PM
cheesesteak
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3 that I know of. They are lurkers though.
6/7/13 3:45 PM
TheRealMrBeefy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I made one friend into a lurker, and I got my brother to get a mud. I always try to get friends and co-workers to join but I guess they just aren't that hardcore.

When I first got this app on my phone around 08-09, I primarily used it for the news stories. I went to the forum section a couple of times just to check it out. Initially I thought everyone on here was slightly retarded. A couple of weeks later I became a lurker and then about two years later I finally decided to sign up and register. Haven't been able to stop using since (I sound like a fuckin drug addict).

I will admit tho, looking back, I did not fall in love with this place right off of the bat. It took alittle while, which probably explains why none of my friends and coworkers will sign up. They aren't obsessed with MMA, like me and my brother are. Phone Post
6/7/13 4:38 PM
DontBeScaredGomi

TheRealMrBeefy -  I made one friend into a lurker, and I got my brother to get a mud. I always try to get friends and co-workers to join but I guess they just aren't that hardcore.

When I first got this app on my phone around 08-09, I primarily used it for the news stories. I went to the forum section a couple of times just to check it out. Initially I thought everyone on here was slightly retarded. A couple of weeks later I became a lurker and then about two years later I finally decided to sign up and register. Haven't been able to stop using since (I sound like a fuckin drug addict).

I will admit tho, looking back, I did not fall in love with this place right off of the bat. It took alittle while, which probably explains why none of my friends and coworkers will sign up. They aren't obsessed with MMA, like me and my brother are. Phone Post

the way u described joining after starting with just the news is exactly how i started off lol, damn i wish i joined earlier, i wanna be an 8 or 9'er damn it haha
6/7/13 4:40 PM
the geek
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

probably about 7-10

6/7/13 4:41 PM
the geek
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/07/13 4:41 PM

...ohh and you can blame inf0 for me bringing here. He use to always talk about this place which of course lead to me registering.

6/7/13 5:26 PM
aarick161
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Four that I know of. Most of them just lurk. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.