UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hunt over JDS

5/21/13 2:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
neversaydie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Hunts sub defense has evolved greatly over the years. He was impressive continually passing the guard of struve and if he could do the same against JDS, he has a great shot at winning.

He hits harder than cain and if he could land that big shot on JDS early like Cain did, JDS is in for a long night or a quick nap.

War Hunt
5/21/13 2:58 PM
GaryColeman

I think it's going to look like JDS vs Roy Nelson to be honest. Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 3:06 PM
Big EP
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was watching the Struve fight last night and just from my mudder observation, I don't think it going to be able to handle JDS' speed and combinations. Granted, Hunt has a chin of granite so I see this going the distance. In my opinion, this is JDS/Carwin all over.
5/21/13 3:27 PM
LastRowCarl

GaryColeman - I think it's going to look like JDS vs Roy Nelson to be honest. Phone Post 3.0
Jose, no way hunt has le leg kicks..

Which ive seen 2 in his ufc career, but he knows how to do them Phone Post
5/21/13 3:30 PM
GARRYD

Edited: 05/21/13 3:30 PM
5/21/13 3:31 PM
MEOWticket
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Every thread. Phone Post
5/21/13 3:32 PM
GARRYD

Big EP - I was watching the Struve fight last night and just from my mudder observation, I don't think it going to be able to handle JDS' speed and combinations. Granted, Hunt has a chin of granite so I see this going the distance. In my opinion, this is JDS/Carwin all over.

Agreed mate ,Would anyone really be that surprised if JDS out boxed Hunto ?
I wouldn't , I have said from day one I think JDS will beat hunt with long range boxing .
JDS can win this fight anywhere
5/21/13 3:48 PM
Joeymarvelous
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's not impossible. I've got JDS because of speed, but Hunt is a far more crafty striker than Carwin or Roy. I won't be too surprised if Hunt starts hurting him with sneaky combos and manages to shut the lights out. Phone Post
5/21/13 5:37 PM
BobD
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/21/13 5:37 PM

This chart from Fightnomics.com say it all (almost)

5/21/13 6:11 PM
GARRYD

Joeymarvelous -  It's not impossible. I've got JDS because of speed, but Hunt is a far more crafty striker than Carwin or Roy. I won't be too surprised if Hunt starts hurting him with sneaky combos and manages to shut the lights out. Phone Post

Sneaky combos ?
Hunt throws wide assed bombs lol
5/21/13 6:25 PM
Joeymarvelous
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GARRYD -
Joeymarvelous -  It's not impossible. I've got JDS because of speed, but Hunt is a far more crafty striker than Carwin or Roy. I won't be too surprised if Hunt starts hurting him with sneaky combos and manages to shut the lights out. Phone Post

Sneaky combos ?
Hunt throws wide assed bombs lol
Oh he throws those, too, but he sets them up so that they land when he does. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.