UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #urstillasorryassbitch, TRT, and F@Gs who VoteDown

5/21/13 8:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
hmb
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A lot to talk about since my unearned banning, but we will get to fags who votedown at the end.

1. Nate Diaz is still winning, despite his recent suspension. Carraway argued that FON, SON gets $15K more. Diaz is the proud owner of 10 FON/SON bonuses. That's 150K in bonus money thanks to Carraway. 150-20 = $130 for Diaz. BAM! Taxes done son!

2. TRT. Can I please just have some. Why would any man not want this stuff at some point? I don't care if it's fair or not, every old dude in the game needs this shit ASAP. BRING BACK CHOCOLATE AL!

3. If you are a full grown man that feels the need to click on Vote Down, you are a fag. If you have ever used the Vote Down function, ask this question to yourself? "Am I a bitch?" The answer is yes, if you use the Vote Down function. It's easy to quite being a fag today, DON'T VOTE ME DOWN, or #urstillasorryassbitch
5/21/13 8:10 PM
armbarseverywhere
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gotta wait till tomorrow to vote you down.
5/21/13 8:11 PM
hmb

^ fag!
5/21/13 8:11 PM
hmb

^ fag!
5/21/13 8:12 PM
inf0
283 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fuck that.. I vote down idiots.. only way to assert any sort of quality control on this bitch..

5/21/13 8:13 PM
Poptarts

A lot of these fighters have made way more money than we give them credit for, then with sponsors and all...I'm surprised at some of the fighters that scream broke. Koscheck has bought two Ferrari's and two fucking sick houses in Cali.
5/21/13 8:14 PM
armbarseverywhere
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hmb - ^ fag!

LOL at your double :)
5/21/13 8:16 PM
hmb

I left it once I saw it was another "10" post from hmb.
youarewhatiswrong
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hmb - A lot to talk about since my unearned banning, but we will get to fags who votedown at the end.

1. Nate Diaz is still winning, despite his recent suspension. Carraway argued that FON, SON gets $15K more. Diaz is the proud owner of 10 FON/SON bonuses. That's 150K in bonus money thanks to Carraway. 150-20 = $130 for Diaz. BAM! Taxes done son!

2. TRT. Can I please just have some. Why would any man not want this stuff at some point? I don't care if it's fair or not, every old dude in the game needs this shit ASAP. BRING BACK CHOCOLATE AL!

3. If you are a full grown man that feels the need to click on Vote Down, you are a fag. If you have ever used the Vote Down function, ask this question to yourself? "Am I a bitch?" The answer is yes, if you use the Vote Down function. It's easy to quite being a fag today, DON'T VOTE ME DOWN, or #urstillasorryassbitch

And Nate actually earned his bonuses!

I love this thread!!!
sincitydc
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

armbarseverywhere -
hmb - ^ fag!

LOL at your double :)
That's perfect Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.