UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Nerds think Ryan Gosling is amazing?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/20/14 9:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Smith1234
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

46and2degrees - I thought he was great in The Place Beyond the Pines. Phone Post
This and Driver or whatever it's called. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 9:36 PM
theBrink
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Drive, the notebook, and blue valentine. I like him in crazy, stupid, love, but Steve Carell is so fucking good I put the success of that movie on him and good directing. He is a good actor Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 9:38 PM
theBrink
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh and Lars and the real girl. Weird script, but he was believable in a role that would be pretty difficult to accomplish that in Phone Post 3.0
7/21/14 12:10 AM
RockTheVote
647 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/21/14 12:21 AM
groundfighter2000
577 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryan Gosling has been informed about this thread:

4/3/15 9:27 AM
StevetheWeasel
768 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Ryan Gosling has been informed about this thread:

"

LOL. 

4/3/15 9:42 AM
HotSteppa
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would say, based on my limited knowledge of acting skills, and my opinion formed directly from movies I have seen and a couple friends I have in theatre, that he is probably one of the best modern living male actors today.
4/3/15 9:44 AM
LFTM
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought Drive was fantastic. I thought the coldness of Gosling's character got the tone of the film very well. Phone Post 3.0
4/3/15 9:45 AM
rbl
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you look at Drive and Place Beyond the Pines, those are roles Steve McQueen would have played if he was alive. Instead we get a guy who looks like he plays keyboards in an indie band. Phone Post 3.0
4/3/15 11:35 AM
ranier wolfcastle
1474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that movie in thailand sure sucked

4/3/15 6:11 PM
Jesús X
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

46and2degrees -  I thought he was great in The Place Beyond the Pines. Phone Post

he was the only good thing in that film, first half was good ,second half without him sucked.
4/3/15 6:57 PM
LikeH2O
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RockTheVote -
Browny85 -
RockTheVote - I thought I missed the scene in Drive where they explain he has aspergers. Isn't that why he was a good driver, but emotionless? Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha

If only rain mans dad let him drive the car more than just backing into the garage. Phone Post 3.0
If rain man had done sit ups and ran with a tougher crowd in elementary school he'd have been Rutan gosling in Drive. Phone Post 3.0
Someone should change their name to Rutan Gosling. Phone Post 3.0
4/3/15 7:25 PM
jitzophrenic
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I liked him in The Believer and Blue Valentine.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.