UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fighters Being jerks to Fans

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

10/17/13 12:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
klabo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mir, Rothwell, Rashad, Dan Hardy stand out as really cool dudes.... By far and away, Jon Jones is the biggest dick in the world. Literally ignored multiple fans talking about an inch from his face... Dude is a giant by the way Phone Post 3.0
10/17/13 1:08 PM
Beefy Wellington

MediumRareMistake - Bones took home my designated driver and her friend to his hotel in Edmonton while my buddies and I had to cab home. Phone Post 3.0
Betas Phone Post 3.0
10/17/13 1:09 PM
Beefy Wellington

TheOneDylanThomas - From another thread. My Hughes moment; Favorite ever:

USA v/s Canada (don't recall the number). Went to the weigh ins and was able to meet a lot of fighters that I had watched over the years. I had a great time but was a little bummed that I didn't get to meet my favorite fighter (Hughes). It was my last night in LV and decided to grab dinner at House of Blues before I called it a night. While the server was walking my girlfriend and I to our table, my gf started poking my ribs and pointed over to a small table in the middle of the room where Matt Hughes and three other people were eating. Waited for him to finish his meal and walked over starstruck and nervous and asked for a picture. He could not have been more gracious. Got the picture, briefly talked to him, and he slapped me on my back and thanked me for being a fan. Definitely my favorite Hughes moment and why I am skeptical when I hear stories of him being a dick to other fans.
You must be white ;-) Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.