UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mariusz Pudzianowski vs. Sean McCorkle at KSW 23

6/8/13 5:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
400 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

somebody shop KFC onto his shorts..........

6/8/13 5:43 PM
CDarwin
800 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FORGOT SOMEONE ON THIS POSTER BISHES????????????????

6/8/13 5:45 PM
Chris27
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here we go
6/8/13 5:48 PM
MedMan007
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn it Melvin
6/8/13 5:48 PM
Chris27

Melvin is done.

Please Mamed come to the UFC already.
6/8/13 5:49 PM
markiz

He won't.
6/8/13 5:52 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
400 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/08/13 5:57 PM

I'll say a prayer and tell you know who you won. She'll be happy for you. *I think she was your biggest fan :-(

6/8/13 5:56 PM
Team GDP
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

btw for people asking why pudz was interviewed first. it looks like thats what they do in ksw. melvin was interviewed before mamed

6/8/13 5:57 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk

Melvin is Polish ??????

6/8/13 6:00 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats Sean!

6/8/13 6:07 PM
markiz

Those interviews are really weird.
They're very roughly translated, cuz the guy who does them ain't very good with english - he didn't get the sense of what McCorkle has said.

Interview with Pudz was somewhat like a conversation good parent would have with his child that failed at sports + as usual that "our guy vs foreign enemy" kind of way. It's really weird shit, don't know why they keep doing that here.
6/8/13 6:17 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk

^Because the local Pol's eat that Nationalist shit up. That's why.  He is our 'Hero' defending Poland ! 

He can be 1 - 15 and they're still going to fill that arena, play the anthem and waive the flags. It's all good homie.

6/8/13 6:25 PM
UNREASONABLE EXPECTATIONS
326 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Melvin lost? anyone got a GIF?

6/8/13 6:37 PM
markiz

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

^Because the local Pol's eat that Nationalist shit up. That's why.  He is our 'Hero' defending Poland ! 

He can be 1 - 15 and they're still going to fill that arena, play the anthem and waive the flags. It's all good homie.

Actually nobody here is buying that shit. Well nobody with their senses straight. That's the way TV rolls in here as of late - every time I watch it I get the impression it's made by some retards.

I remember that before one of Pudz fights they've played our national anthem. That was really awkward for everybody. But that's the way thing go in Poland - those who make decisions are retarded, the rest is smarter but too lazy to do anything :D
6/8/13 6:39 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk

It's a shame. Because that isn't the way the media  shows it. Good ole state run media.

6/8/13 6:43 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1063 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good work mccorkle

6/8/13 6:45 PM
markiz

Channel that KSW is on is purely private, state has nothing to do with it.

Second best MMA org in here was running the show as of late and the main event was Robert Burneika - a bodybuilder vs some guy named David, who is a professional stripper who once dated a girl that was a dancer on a few seasons of dancing with stars. That shit sells in here.
People aknowledge it's pathetic - performancewise but still watch it.

Even with MMA fans it's like that - KSW topic on hardcore die hard MMA polish forum - 1500 replies in 2 hours, UFC topic - closing in on a hundred :-D
6/8/13 6:50 PM
CindyO

Yayyyyyy!!!!!!!!! Congrats Sean!

Cindy

6/8/13 6:57 PM
Mihow
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

markiz - 
UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

Actually nobody here is buying that shit. Well nobody with their senses straight. That's the way TV rolls in here as of late - every time I watch it I get the impression it's made by some retards.

I remember that before one of Pudz fights they've played our national anthem. That was really awkward for everybody. But that's the way thing go in Poland - those who make decisions are retarded, the rest is smarter but too lazy to do anything :D

you mean, the whole world?
6/8/13 7:00 PM
markiz

Mihow - 
markiz - 
UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

you mean, the whole world?

It varies from place to place. Starting from USA it gets worse to the east.
6/8/13 9:39 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk

Congrats Sean.

6/8/13 10:14 PM
TravisSB

shitty video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5_KK6LnZag
6/8/13 11:25 PM
hendofanforlife
184 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Internettufguy - Way to go Corky! That's my boy! Now pick a good name for hendofanforlife! Phone Post 3.0

Lol. Do your worst. I'm sure even with the inbreeding that occurs in the Midwest he will come up with a witty name. Don't forget it starts in 30 days lol. I'm about to be something else for a month. Lol. I honor all bets. 'twas fun regardless.
6/8/13 11:34 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
553 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War cork! Phone Post 3.0
6/8/13 11:59 PM
Sugarfoot
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice win McCorkle Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.