UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mariusz Pudzianowski vs. Sean McCorkle at KSW 23

6/9/13 3:15 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
hendofanforlife
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt for pointing and laughing at me
6/9/13 8:49 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Congrats Sean ! Way to break back into the Super-heavy Top 50 !

I keeeeeed, I keeeeeeed :-)

6/9/13 8:50 AM
TartanTopTeamsBukkakeBeyatch
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

markiz - Channel that KSW is on is purely private, state has nothing to do with it.

Second best MMA org in here was running the show as of late and the main event was Robert Burneika - a bodybuilder vs some guy named David, who is a professional stripper who once dated a girl that was a dancer on a few seasons of dancing with stars. That shit sells in here.
People aknowledge it's pathetic - performancewise but still watch it.

Even with MMA fans it's like that - KSW topic on hardcore die hard MMA polish forum - 1500 replies in 2 hours, UFC topic - closing in on a hundred :-D

lol, thanks for the tidbits. Quite comical. 

6/9/13 8:56 AM
TartanTopTeamsBukkakeBeyatch
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_sideshowsteve - 

Congrats Sean!

And second, Luke Thomas had a good point.  I know it's easy to say that the bodybuilder guy has a much more limited range of motion.  Maybe, but the ones I know stretch every friggin day and are way more flexibile who I am, that doesn't bodybuild and trains mma.  That's how they achieve bigger muscles in part.  Lengthen and stretch da muscles.  

It really did look like a drilling tap.  That said, Sean had a leg over his head isolating his head and shoulder.  When you have about perfect technique (yes, it was technically not 100%, but it was 99%), it doesn't require much.  These ones where they've got an arm twisted all fucked up around their back is usually because the shoulder is allowed to move.  Kill the head/shoulder and it requires much less.  Props to Corky on just solid tech. 

6/9/13 9:02 AM
TSGIGOR
799 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/23/13 11:55 PM
McCorkledbyMartialArtsMixed
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So I'm about half way through my first sn punishment but still need Sean to name me for my next 30.

6/24/13 12:30 AM
MaddogMorgan
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love brunettes! You too corkle!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.