UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mariusz Pudzianowski vs. Sean McCorkle at KSW 23

5/28/13 11:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
WoodenPupa
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fapout - 
WoodenPupa - How has Pudz not burst a vein in his temples yet? Or keeled over from sheer purpleness?

yeah, I came to make a comment about Pudz turning so purple..I have to give him props for getting in there though.

Can't take that away from him. Pretty ballsy to switch from a sport where you're among the elite in the world to one where you're starting from the bottom.
5/28/13 11:12 PM
AlphaSlap
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pella - 
Pella - I see corky doesnt have much to say these days. Phone Post 3.0
I men on the UG. Phone Post 3.0

Yes you do

But you may have better luck on Craigslist
5/28/13 11:36 PM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
430 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MedMan007 - I need to know how long the walk to the cage is to properly make my pick.

Lulz
5/28/13 11:45 PM
ironbear
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War on McCorkle!!
5/29/13 2:40 AM
bagger
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reckoner - 
GladiatorGannon - 
sitchpack - 
caposa -

(translated with Google Translator)

The former UFC organization and a NC conqueror of the best heavyweights of that federation will soon rival Mariusz Pudzianowski at a gala KSW23 that already June 8 will be held in Ergo Arena Gda?sk / Sopot. Who is right? It is the coming of Mineapolis Sean McCorkle also known as "Big Sexy"!

http://www.konfrontacja.com/index.php?s=news&newsID=1335&big-sexy-rywalem-mariusza-pudzianowskiego-na-gali-ksw23

YES

Lol @ corky taking this fight Phone Post

??????????????

Corky is a UFC vet with a win over Mark Hunt. He would have to be favored over a lesser tier guy like Pudz. The UFC hasn't had a HW on the roster that could lose to Pudz in years. The UFC is jut a HUGE gap in levels in the fight game.

Not since 2005.

I see what you did there....
5/29/13 2:48 AM
hendofanforlife
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

^C level  trolling homie. 

"He dished it out but couldn't take it" . lol He has never spent 5 minutes upset about what anyone said on the forums.  I only say that because I've spent time with him. He takes the entire forum experience with a grain of salt. And loves the UG.

"when his personal bodyguard had to stop modding" .  Nobody ever asked me to to 'stop modding' anything. I stopped modding his threads on my OWN. Because I didn't want anyone to claim favoritism. (sp?).

I know I just answered a troll post :-)

For those of you who actually care. Sean has had a variety of training injuries. While he won't ever talk about it, it has effected his ability to train and fight. Fyi

Not trolling in the slightest. I remember the voluntary avoidance. Your bromance clouded your judgement and you changed things. It happens. I remember my first love too. Fanclubs and huggers need a leader.

Sean desperately sought internet attention and got it. He no longer needs our attention as much. We aren't worth his time. Whatevs.

Helwani's too good to post here also.
5/29/13 3:04 AM
The Mammoth
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All the jokes about Pudz and his cardio... ironically it was his huge capacity for cardio that won him the WSM so many times, he outran his opponents, climbed stairs quicker, held onto weights for longer over distances.

His pure strength was impressive but it was his cardio that won it for him every time.

5/29/13 3:49 AM
Pella
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO -
Pella - I see corky doesnt have much to say these days. Phone Post 3.0

Because he's training like he's suppose to be:)

Cindy

I hope so. I would like to see him back on the biggest stage. Phone Post 3.0
5/29/13 3:50 AM
Pella
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AlphaSlap -
Pella - 
Pella - I see corky doesnt have much to say these days. Phone Post 3.0
I men on the UG. Phone Post 3.0

Yes you do

But you may have better luck on Craigslist
Haha good one. Phone Post 3.0
5/29/13 4:21 AM
BigTedBear
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just remember the Tim Sylvia fight when pudz turned red I have never seen another human being do that weird. Phone Post
5/29/13 6:50 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Pudz looks awqeful small there with Bean ?

5/29/13 8:02 AM
Bobby Lupo
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My bookie said if this happens, he won't take any action, not even a made up fuck around bet . Last time he said that: Sylvia-Mercer and that cost me b/c . Mercer really trained for that fight with a camp in NJ and it was going to be striking only.

McCorkle should win this easily, and if he isn't a massive favorite, something is wrong.

He beat everyone's new favorite fighter, Mark Hunt
5/29/13 9:49 AM
GladiatorGannon
277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Mammoth - 

All the jokes about Pudz and his cardio... ironically it was his huge capacity for cardio that won him the WSM so many times, he outran his opponents, climbed stairs quicker, held onto weights for longer over distances.

His pure strength was impressive but it was his cardio that won it for him every time.

Unfortunately, having the best cardio at the WSM is sort of like being the smartest kid at the Special Olympics.
5/29/13 10:47 AM
BLPorritt
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GladiatorGannon -
The Mammoth - 

Unfortunately, having the best cardio at the WSM is sort of like being the smartest kid at the Special Olympics.
I resemble that remark Phone Post
5/29/13 1:48 PM
caposa
1654 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can McCorkle handle an improved Pudz?

5/29/13 1:55 PM
kanotoa
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

big_roy_fan - we will find out once and for all which reigns supreme in the world of fighting.

Muscles... or Fat.
Legit lol Phone Post
5/29/13 1:56 PM
inf0
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Corky gonna take the Polish dive money.

5/29/13 1:56 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pudz appears to have shrunken in a big way. New training regimen ?

5/29/13 3:52 PM
Sean McCorkle
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm going to win and make it look easy. Even on 12 days notice. Or I'll gas and lose a decision. Either way, somebody is going to win
5/29/13 4:23 PM
Forssberg
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's the brand of his supplements, "Cow Filler"?
5/29/13 4:52 PM
Bob Saget Bottom Team
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cheesesteak - RIP Pork Snorkle!
One can hope Phone Post
5/29/13 5:45 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1782 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GladiatorGannon -
The Mammoth - 

lol Phone Post 3.0
5/29/13 5:50 PM
caposa
1654 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

McCorkle, is this fight 2 rounds or 3 rounds? Or are they keeping that a secret until fight night?

5/29/13 7:46 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk

JuicedBeast - 
UGCTT_mrzipplokk -

Pudz appears to have shrunken in a big way. New training regimen ?

Its called drug testing IMO. Phone Post

McCorkle, you post right after me you better recognize. ;-)

JB - it's in Poland.  I highly doubt there is any testing. Or weight limit.

?

6/5/13 8:12 PM
caposa

Edited: 06/05/13 8:12 PM

For some reason they did an unofficial weigh-in today. I'm pretty sure the guy said McCorkle weighed in at 140.3 kilos, which is 309lbs. I guess this is open weight?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.