UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Help me!

5/23/13 11:11 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Colelack
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hello all! I have my first fight coming up july 20th ive been bulking and have put on a little muscle but everything has gotten slow. I have been training for two years more or less non stop. Im switching to two a days where i strength train in the morning and condition nap and then do another practice mostly filled with sparring and partner technique work. Just would like to get a good plyo routine for devoloping more explosive power in my hands. Ive been doing 50 jump squat 100 sledgehammer on the tire and about 50 clap push ups. Its my first week back into the grind and was hoping to get some wisdom from the peeps around here. I know ill continue to add more squats and clap push ups in the weeks to come but just thought id ask for a routine thats worked well for you guys. Thanks Phone Post 3.0
5/23/13 12:03 PM
JamesDean57
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Check outthis site for MMA Conditinoing.

8weeksout.com
5/23/13 1:29 PM
Colelack
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh and its kickboxing by the way! But that site is awesome! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.