UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Need Help on diet!

5/23/13 10:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rampage on em
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just realized I am not looking or feeling how I would like. I am 6'5 250 and strong but not toned at all. I have a gut and am very soft. I just started working out again but need help on the dieting part. I have never really tried hard on eating healthy but I think it's time to start. Any help is great, thanks Phone Post 3.0
5/24/13 8:22 AM
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eat more vegetables and less junk food.
5/24/13 9:57 AM
JamesDean57
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cut out things like bread, sugar, rice and pasta and you will lose weight.

Eat more protein, veggies, good fats and some fruits.

You don't have to do it all at once, just make small changes,like cut bread this week, next week cut sugar and so on.
5/24/13 1:08 PM
sczott52
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

.82 g of protein per lb of body weight, .45g of fat per lb of body weight.  Eat in a 500kcal deficit if you want to lose weight.  Ensure micronutrient sufficiency by incorporating pleny of whole unprocessed foods in your diet.  Don't be afraid to eat something you enjoy on occaision as long you are hitting your macros and staying in a deficit.

5/25/13 2:03 AM
Leigh
844 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

419 - Eat more vegetables and less junk food.
In a nut shell. Stop eating and drinking crap. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.