UnderGround Forums

HolyGround >> Need A Christian's Perspective...

5/24/13 12:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JitsuGuy
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What would a world without God look like?

Thanks.
5/24/13 1:11 PM
770mdm
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why only a Chistians perspective on such a religiously universal question? How would a Godless world look different from one coming from an Islamic perspective? Or a Jewish perspective or a Mormon perspective? What are you looking for? Phone Post 3.0
5/24/13 1:34 PM
JitsuGuy
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What I'm looking for should be in an answer to my question.
5/24/13 3:08 PM
770mdm
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Okay, fine. Good luck Phone Post 3.0
5/25/13 12:00 AM
Saint Stevo
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

770mdm - Why only a Chistians perspective on such a religiously universal question? How would a Godless world look different from one coming from an Islamic perspective? Or a Jewish perspective or a Mormon perspective? What are you looking for? Phone Post 3.0

A Christians perspective.
5/26/13 11:16 AM
770mdm

Okay, so lets hear it Phone Post 3.0
5/30/13 4:37 PM
JitsuGuy

Mother fuckers voting me down because I ask what should be a simple question.

Irony, getting voted down for asking sincere questions on a "Christian" forum.

BTW, I'll help you with your answer... The world wouldn't look any different than it does now.
5/30/13 4:54 PM
MoustacheRider69
374 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JitsuGuy - Mother fuckers voting me down because I ask what should be a simple question.

BTW, I'll help you with your answer... The world wouldn't look any different than it does now.
How do you know it was someone from here? Could have been anyone!

I didn't VD. I'll give you a VU, friend. Phone Post
5/30/13 5:12 PM
JitsuGuy

I'm speculating of course... But all was well until I posted this question on the HolyGround and not being controversial or hardly active on the Otherground...

It would have just been awful coincidental.
5/30/13 5:36 PM
gord96
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey JitsuGuy! How's it going? Hope things are well.
5/30/13 5:37 PM
zealot66
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont believe its possible to know that. There's no way reverse engineer it. God is some form or another has always existed in culture. Some type of god

5/30/13 11:23 PM
RoidsGracie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JitsuGuy - Mother fuckers voting me down because I ask what should be a simple question.

So if you already knew the answer then why bother asking?

You don't believe in God but at the same time you seem angry that God doesn't exist.
5/30/13 11:25 PM
RoidsGracie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/30/13 11:25 PM
And my response is I don't think it's possible for us to know unless we can somehow step outside of the universe.
5/31/13 9:33 AM
JitsuGuy

gord96 - Hey JitsuGuy! How's it going? Hope things are well.

Going well! Just livin the dream... Or something. =)
5/31/13 9:34 AM
JitsuGuy

zealot66 - 

I dont believe its possible to know that. There's no way reverse engineer it. God is some form or another has always existed in culture. Some type of god

This is in interesting angle that I haven't considered.
5/31/13 9:36 AM
JitsuGuy

RoidsGracie - 
JitsuGuy - Mother fuckers voting me down because I ask what should be a simple question.

So if you already knew the answer then why bother asking?

You don't believe in God but at the same time you seem angry that God doesn't exist.

My answer is my perspective and I'm not a Christian. The question I asked had nothing to do with my perspective. But no Christian stepped up.

No I do not believe in God and yes I go through phases of anger which is extremely common with deconversion.
5/31/13 9:38 AM
JitsuGuy

RoidsGracie - And my response is I don't think it's possible for us to know unless we can somehow step outside of the universe.

Well, I imagine a world where cause and effect rule. All mysteries have an logical, natural answer. The ones that do not, are merely misunderstood at the time. The world is both beautiful and destructive. Some people feel its wrath while others experience its beauty.
5/31/13 12:19 PM
770mdm

Contrary to popular belief this is not a "Christian" forum - or rather a "Christians Only" forum.  This "Thread" had a request for a Christians perspective.  It may be semantics but saying this is a Christian Forum is wrong.  This post is in a Thread and it's not even a Christians thread.  Even though a christian perspective was requested it's still the Holy Ground Forum where everyones input is supposed to be welcome. 

BTW - Not trolling but...  It's an oxymoron to question what the world would look like without God then say it wouldn't look any different than it does now to a Christian.  First of all if we lived in a world without God then there would be no Christians!  Of course the world would look different!  Only a moron would ask such a question.  It would mean you don't understand the real impact of Christianity in the world.  Good & Bad.   

5/31/13 12:48 PM
JitsuGuy

770mdm - 

Contrary to popular belief this is not a "Christian" forum - or rather a "Christians Only" forum.  This "Thread" had a request for a Christians perspective.  It may be semantics but saying this is a Christian Forum is wrong.  This post is in a Thread and it's not even a Christians thread.  Even though a christian perspective was requested it's still the Holy Ground Forum where everyones input is supposed to be welcome. 

BTW - Not trolling but...  It's an oxymoron to question what the world would look like without God then say it wouldn't look any different than it does now to a Christian.  First of all if we lived in a world without God then there would be no Christians!  Of course the world would look different!  Only a moron would ask such a question.  It would mean you don't understand the real impact of Christianity in the world.  Good & Bad.   

Sorry I'm a moron.... But I didn't ask what a world without Christians would look like. I asked what a world without God would look like.

Obviously, there would be Christians... Because there is no God. So I'm sorry, you're incorrect.

Must not feel too great when a moron corrects you, right?

5/31/13 1:03 PM
770mdm

Jits: Sorry I'm a moron.... But I didn't ask what a world without Christians would look like. I asked what a world without God would look like.

Me: Yes, but you are only asking Christians!

Jits: Obviously, there would be Christians... Because there is no God. So I'm sorry, you're incorrect.

Me: Riddle me that one Batman, explain to me Christians with no God?

Me: I'll admit my moron-iciness Phone Post 3.0
5/31/13 1:37 PM
JitsuGuy

What I'm looking for is what would be different in the world... With everything else being the same, but the all-power, all-loving Sky-daddy being a myth.

I see no interaction with this god and us humans. All I see is him taking the credit for the good (and sometimes bad) and the devil taking the credit for the bad. Humans are almost non-existent variables and the earth and its natural cycles of destruction don't need a god or a devil to occur.

The problem for Christians is, it's hard to paint a picture of a much different image of this world as if you were painting it from the perspective of a godless one.

We can talk about the existence of Christians or not, but that really wasn't the angle I was going for. I should have been more specific.
5/31/13 1:39 PM
Saint Stevo
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

770mdm - 

I agree. Good reply.
5/31/13 1:44 PM
Saint Stevo

JitsuGuy - 
770mdm - 

Sorry I'm a moron.... But I didn't ask what a world without Christians would look like. I asked what a world without God would look like.

Obviously, there would be Christians... Because there is no God. So I'm sorry, you're incorrect.

If you don't believe in a god. Why do you ask the question at all. To be a true atheist, you wouldn't even bother with the subject because to he wouldn't exist in the first place.

Now if you don't know which god you believe in. That would make more sense to ask your first question.

So are you an atheist or do you just now know what god you believe in?
5/31/13 1:48 PM
JitsuGuy

Saint Stevo - 
JitsuGuy - 
770mdm - 

If you don't believe in a god. Why do you ask the question at all. To be a true atheist, you wouldn't even bother with the subject because to he wouldn't exist in the first place.

Now if you don't know which god you believe in. That would make more sense to ask your first question.

So are you an atheist or do you just now know what god you believe in?

So we can only inquire on things we believe in? Got it.

I don't believe in any god from any ancient text... Nature may be god, love may be god but not some divine entity who has our universe sitting in glass jar for his/her enjoyment.
5/31/13 1:49 PM
770mdm

Hahaha ^^^ That. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.