UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mike Tyson loving Khabib's push

5/24/13 10:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Quik
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SIX DEUCE, Anti-Douchebaggery
Everybody else looks afraid of the violence, Mikes reaction seems out of place. He loves that shit!! Game.

Saw Tyson vs Spinks live, i worshipped that man Phone Post
5/24/13 10:08 PM
mizunopro
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mykal McDerp - Anyone see kizer attempt to jump on stage and fail miserably? Hah Phone Post 3.0
VTFU. Nice catch Phone Post 3.0
5/24/13 10:10 PM
Zen
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Going to watch Tyson vids now, just another reason the 80s were great! Phone Post 3.0
5/24/13 10:15 PM
UGCTT_zackthewop
265 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

buffersfluffer -

I was skeptical about those stories of Tyson training at the Shendokan, but after seeing his chi-blast on Kizer I am starting to think thier may be some truth to them.

Haha I haven't laughed that hard in a while voted up Phone Post 3.0
5/24/13 10:27 PM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedor219 - I would love a mini camera during fights showing Tyson's reactions Phone Post 3.0

I'm making an attn:DFW thread right now asking for this...Don't worry I'll give you credit.
5/24/13 10:31 PM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 - 
Fedor219 - I would love a mini camera during fights showing Tyson's reactions Phone Post 3.0

I'm making an attn:DFW thread right now asking for this...Don't worry I'll give you credit.

Well, I would, but this fucking thing ain't letting me make threads. Goddamnit.
5/24/13 10:43 PM
Mulletron5000
1362 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tyson was on Howard Stern recently. He said that the problem with boxing today is that you have to want to kill your opponent and nobody is like that anymore. He said every time he fought he became suicidal because of the mindset he put himself into. He also said he enjoys the ground game more than the standup. Phone Post
5/24/13 10:47 PM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360

Mulletron5000 -  Tyson was on Howard Stern recently. He said that the problem with boxing today is that you have to want to kill your opponent and nobody is like that anymore. He said every time he fought he became suicidal because of the mindset he put himself into. He also said he enjoys the ground game more than the standup. Phone Post

I would think he feels that way about the standup because he knows that if any of those guys ever tried to strike with him, he'd make them look fucking ridiculous
5/24/13 10:57 PM
krizogg
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is in his element, he knows if shit went down he could be the last man left on that stage if he chose to. Phone Post 3.0
5/24/13 10:59 PM
quick
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LyotoBundy -  I love that man. Why did I have to be born in '93 and not get to watch his fights live? Phone Post

Trust me when I say you can only pay to watch a guy destroy his opponent within two rounds so many times. You were stoked to see him go out there and rock and rumble, but you always left feeling like you didn't get your moneys worth.
5/24/13 11:18 PM
Mulletron5000
1362 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

quick -
LyotoBundy -  I love that man. Why did I have to be born in '93 and not get to watch his fights live? Phone Post

Trust me when I say you can only pay to watch a guy destroy his opponent within two rounds so many times. You were stoked to see him go out there and rock and rumble, but you always left feeling like you didn't get your moneys worth.
I felt the same way. Funny how now I refuse to pay for a boxing match because I know it will a 12 round snore-fest. Phone Post
5/24/13 11:21 PM
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kazp306 - 
UGCTT_Bromovich -

Phone Post

For OP.

He didnt even flinch haha he would destroy wveryome on that stage Phone Post 3.0

Didn't even flinch?  I feel like he was just waiting and hoping someone was going to make the mistake of hitting him.

To be a Tyson fan is to be a fight fan, that dude was awesome to watch.  And if you missed his fights, go back and watch them, brutality at it's finest.  That was/is a SCARY fucking dude.

5/24/13 11:36 PM
slamming
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is a great photo of Tysons reaction at the moment when the push happened. Hard to post from my phone Phone Post 3.0
5/25/13 12:15 AM
flowwiththego
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love Bert Watson too. Phone Post 3.0
5/25/13 12:18 AM
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was like a Sumo match--all about the anticipation.
5/25/13 12:19 AM
D241
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamnSevern - 

that is epic.  Tyson is having so much fun

wpipes - Love Tyson Phone Post 3.0

5/25/13 12:20 AM
ricksongjj

ttt
5/25/13 12:23 AM
UGCTT_ForeverOwnedByFryedTakayama
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

buffersfluffer -

I was skeptical about those stories of Tyson training at the Shendokan, but after seeing his chi-blast on Kizer I am starting to think thier may be some truth to them.

Damn that was awesome! Phone Post
5/25/13 7:15 AM
Bobby Lupo
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mulletron5000 -  Tyson was on Howard Stern recently. He said that the problem with boxing today is that you have to want to kill your opponent and nobody is like that anymore. He said every time he fought he became suicidal because of the mindset he put himself into. He also said he enjoys the ground game more than the standup. Phone Post

I was at the Ricco Rodriguez-Howard Davis Jr Jr boxing match, sitting near a then 300lb Tyson. Mike said the fight would be more fun if it was MMA (without anyone mentioning MMA) he also said he was interested in doing Christian Missionary work in Africa, so...
5/25/13 9:19 AM
Evadmils
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did khabib end up making weight? Phone Post
5/25/13 9:30 AM
Ocean6

krizogg - He is in his element, he knows if shit went down he could be the last man left on that stage if he chose to. Phone Post 3.0

Um, I would take the black belt in TPJJ with a BB in TKD over the boxer, but that's just me.
5/25/13 9:32 AM
Ocean6

That last little push by Mr. Watson was uncalled for.

Lucky he didn't get suplexed right off the stage.
5/25/13 9:41 AM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Evadmils -  Did khabib end up making weight? Phone Post

Nope
5/25/13 10:23 AM
Ahlulbayt786

Burt Watson shouldn't have got involved. That's Dana's job.

Also, I suspect the UFC put some pills in Khabib's water bottle to make him miss weight. It's very unusual.
5/25/13 10:37 AM
Dawggy
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://i34.tinypic.com/wrcoqx.gif Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.