UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mike Tyson loving Khabib's push

5/25/13 10:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
defendbrooklyn
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ahlulbayt786 - Burt Watson shouldn't have got involved. That's Dana's job.

Also, I suspect the UFC put some pills in Khabib's water bottle to make him miss weight. It's very unusual.
Khabib gives no fucks, abel gon get introduced to pain tonight Phone Post
5/25/13 10:59 AM
doughboyunited

Can someone explain to me what Burt Watson's job is and if actually requires skills or any special talents? I genuinely can't figure it out because all I see him do is give the same cliche speech before the fighters weigh in and then yell random, incoherent shit before they walk out before the fight. I lol when he is screaming at fighters before they walk out and they seem to have a face of mild annoyance as if a fly is buzzing around.
5/25/13 11:06 AM
UGCTT_JaseHxC

^ Burt has probably one of the most integral roles when it comes to the successful lead up and completion of a UFC event. Dude is responsible for ensuring the fighters are taken care of and have anything they need so they can show up Saturday night in the best possible condition.
5/25/13 11:15 AM
CMX4
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Katsumoto - awesome stuff.

is Tyson still a vegetarian? he looks like he bulked up.

Vegan, actually. And yes, he still is.
5/25/13 11:23 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
811 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_JaseHxC - ^ Burt has probably one of the most integral roles when it comes to the successful lead up and completion of a UFC event. Dude is responsible for ensuring the fighters are taken care of and have anything they need so they can show up Saturday night in the best possible condition.

This. Here's a feature video on Burt.

5/25/13 11:24 AM
LucasBTiger
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hellride - Of course he did, Tyson is the master of the weigh in fight. He is cut from the cloth of violence
Wow... I couldn't have said it better. Phone Post 3.0
5/25/13 11:37 AM
CheckinHose
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol @ Keizer biff Phone Post 3.0
5/25/13 11:54 AM
Stea1th

seriously what was keizer planning on doing if he can't even hop a 4ft ledge lol. 

5/25/13 11:54 AM
Yun
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tyson is awesome. Phone Post
5/25/13 11:55 AM
Zacky Chan
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

quick -
LyotoBundy -  I love that man. Why did I have to be born in '93 and not get to watch his fights live? Phone Post

Trust me when I say you can only pay to watch a guy destroy his opponent within two rounds so many times. You were stoked to see him go out there and rock and rumble, but you always left feeling like you didn't get your moneys worth.
This is exactly how my Dad felt when Tyson fought on Scotland, he blasted Savarese (spelling) out of there in seconds Phone Post
5/25/13 12:23 PM
Inked624
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been a fan of Tyson's ever since he starting kayoing people back in the mid 80's. That GIF proves why I'm a fan, and always will be. Phone Post 3.0
5/25/13 12:46 PM
ender852
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is there a highlight reel with all of Tyson's KOs in a row? Phone Post
5/25/13 1:02 PM
ender852
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Preferably to the tune of "Mama Said Knock You Out"? Phone Post
5/25/13 1:06 PM
Augustus Caesar
924 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike Tyson is a Just Bleed fan.

5/25/13 1:30 PM
WarAJS

ender852 -  Is there a highlight reel with all of Tyson's KOs in a row? Phone Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emhQwIlLiD4
5/25/13 1:36 PM
TheLuckyMilkMan
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Listen Habib...
5/25/13 1:46 PM
Ryan Shank
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tyson looked like a kid in a candy store after the push

5/25/13 2:11 PM
JamesDean57
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stea1th - 

seriously what was keizer planning on doing if he can't even hop a 4ft ledge lol. 

Didn't even notice until I read your post, that is funny as hell.
5/25/13 2:17 PM
RoFu
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n137/Ashenfairy/tysonan4frame.gif
5/25/13 2:50 PM
escudo
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

syb
5/25/13 2:57 PM
UGCTT_Bromovich
502 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RoFu - http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n137/Ashenfairy/tysonan4frame.gif
Phone Post
5/25/13 7:54 PM
slamming

TartanTopTeamsBukkakeBeyatch - 
Kazp306 - 
UGCTT_Bromovich -

Phone Post

For OP.

He didnt even flinch haha he would destroy wveryome on that stage Phone Post 3.0

Dude, no kidding.  He did move a millimeter. Mike's been around fighting (and winning them) since he was 10-12 years old. I want to watch Tyson and Chuck watch fights together.  I will accept a little mini-screen in the corner for this.  

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/8265943/014_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_and_Abel_Trujillo_gallery_post.jpg
5/25/13 8:01 PM
slayer806
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome, that gif just made me smile! Phone Post 3.0
5/26/13 5:44 PM
JSho
321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

buffersfluffer -

I was skeptical about those stories of Tyson training at the Shendokan, but after seeing his chi-blast on Kizer I am starting to think thier may be some truth to them.

GrandMaster Shen doesn't approve of casual name dropping of his students on a forum.

He prefers multi channel press releases.

But seriously, if, as I suspect that was the 3rd form of the 4th series of GM Shen's Chi-Blast Masterclass, Kizer will have had chillblains and a slight migraine afterwards from that attack. Phone Post 3.0
5/26/13 7:26 PM
Topsyjt
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quik - Everybody else looks afraid of the violence, Mikes reaction seems out of place. He loves that shit!! Game.

Saw Tyson vs Spinks live, i worshipped that man Phone Post
Exactly. He's seen, felt, lived real violence. He's not afraid of this. He's actually in his element. Having fun, looks like only one who's having fun lol.
You was at the Tyson v Spinks bout?? Fkn praise be to the lord. I watched it from my wee council house in Glasgow, 4am still rmbr the excitement, hype.... Tyson smashing Spinks through the ropes in devastating fashion. Was shocked yet I screamed like a girl as my hero destroyed another man. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.