UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mike Tyson loving Khabib's push

5/26/13 5:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JSho
317 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

buffersfluffer -

I was skeptical about those stories of Tyson training at the Shendokan, but after seeing his chi-blast on Kizer I am starting to think thier may be some truth to them.

GrandMaster Shen doesn't approve of casual name dropping of his students on a forum.

He prefers multi channel press releases.

But seriously, if, as I suspect that was the 3rd form of the 4th series of GM Shen's Chi-Blast Masterclass, Kizer will have had chillblains and a slight migraine afterwards from that attack. Phone Post 3.0
5/26/13 7:26 PM
Topsyjt
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quik - Everybody else looks afraid of the violence, Mikes reaction seems out of place. He loves that shit!! Game.

Saw Tyson vs Spinks live, i worshipped that man Phone Post
Exactly. He's seen, felt, lived real violence. He's not afraid of this. He's actually in his element. Having fun, looks like only one who's having fun lol.
You was at the Tyson v Spinks bout?? Fkn praise be to the lord. I watched it from my wee council house in Glasgow, 4am still rmbr the excitement, hype.... Tyson smashing Spinks through the ropes in devastating fashion. Was shocked yet I screamed like a girl as my hero destroyed another man. Phone Post 3.0
5/26/13 7:48 PM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol no fear in Tyson either, he didn't take a single step Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.