UnderGround Forums >> stop calling them russians

5/26/13 2:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
soremano
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rustam khabilov

khabib nurmagomedov

those are not russian names, they are from chechnya/dagestan area of the world

you know, the area that has been in bloody war with russia for its independence for decades now, the same area boston bombers who used to train at mma gym are from

5/26/13 2:51 PM
sitchpack

soremano -

rustam khabilov

khabib nurmagomedov

you know, the area that has been in bloody war with russia for its independence for decades now, the same area boston bombers who used to train at mma gym are from

Why bring up the Boston bombers? Sounds like hate baiting to me. Phone Post
5/26/13 2:54 PM
Diazed And Confused
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you die in Canada, you die in real life: Phone Post 3.0
5/26/13 2:54 PM
touch
814 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They are russians all right, just not ruskies

5/26/13 2:55 PM
soremano

sitchpack - 
soremano -

rustam khabilov

khabib nurmagomedov

because that's the most recognizable point of reference to the currently addressed audience nitwit

5/26/13 2:56 PM
Abrtitans
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They're Russians. I don't call myself by what state I'm from. Or that I'm a confederate bc I'm from the south. And why do you care? Phone Post 3.0
5/26/13 2:57 PM
zora_d_1991
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zing! Phone Post 3.0
5/26/13 3:00 PM
Phisher

Enough with the semantic Rossiyanin vs. Ruskiy bullshit. We known that they aren't ethnic Russians. They are, however, Russian nationals which the term "Russian" encompasses in the English language.

5/26/13 3:01 PM
Phisher

Willy the Coyote - ^Not that there's anything wrong with being Canadian.

There is actually. Canadians are the scum of the earth.

5/26/13 3:05 PM
Phisher

Joshua King - If Texas or Quebec became sovereign states,people from that part of the world would still be calling them Americans and Canadians Phone Post 3.0

LOL at Texas becoming a sovereign state. That shit would look like third world South American shithole with all the rich people in Houston, Dallas and Austin living behind electrified fences and private armies within a decade.

5/26/13 3:11 PM
soremano

Abrtitans - They're Russians. I don't call myself by what state I'm from. Or that I'm a confederate bc I'm from the south. And why do you care? Phone Post 3.0

lol no they are not

the dude wears paprika, the national dagestani head dress

I would love to see one of the mma journalists ask him about his thoughts on the russian-chechen conflict, genocide and the resulting attacks on russian schools and subways, and watch him go off on the subject

I guarantee it will be highly entertaining

5/26/13 3:14 PM
Barbalos

Americans can't recite all the states, you expect them to differentiate regions around the world? LOL! That cuts into their McDonalds time.
5/26/13 3:17 PM
sitchpack

soremano - 
sitchpack - 
soremano -

rustam khabilov

khabib nurmagomedov

because that's the most recognizable point of reference to the currently addressed audience nitwit

It is also the most negative point of reference, who might be the currently addressed audience then hmmmm? Sounds like your trying to stir up hatred. There was no need to reference the bombers with respect to Checnya or Dagestan, you are trying to bait people into writing hateful shit on here.

You are the worst kind of person.

5/26/13 3:22 PM
touch
814 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

soremano - 
Abrtitans - They're Russians. I don't call myself by what state I'm from. Or that I'm a confederate bc I'm from the south. And why do you care? Phone Post 3.0

lol no they are not

the dude wears paprika, the national dagestani head dress

I would love to see one of the mma journalists ask him about his thoughts on the russian-chechen conflict, genocide and the resulting attacks on russian schools and subways, and watch him go off on the subject

I guarantee it will be highly entertaining

Haha he's actually a dagestanian, not chechen and anyway couldn't care less 'bout them crazy Muslim terrorists (mujahiddins). And the headdress is called papakha

5/26/13 3:23 PM
Jaybrone
444 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sitchpack -
soremano - 
sitchpack - 
soremano -

rustam khabilov

khabib nurmagomedov

It is also the most negative point of reference, who might be the currently addressed audience then hmmmm? Sounds like your trying to stir up hatred. There was no need to reference the bombers with respect to Checnya or Dagestan, you are trying to bait people into writing hateful shit on here.

You are the worst kind of person.

That's how I read the OP as well. Who cares he was from the same area of the world as two psychotic lunatics. Phone Post 3.0
5/26/13 3:26 PM
Jaybrone
444 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Siyar Bahaduzarda is from Afghanistan does that mean he is should be tied to the Taliban? Tying these guys to the Boston bombers is moronic. Phone Post 3.0
5/26/13 3:26 PM
Ozzabong

Jobe Watson's New and Improved Butler - Russians IMO.
YES THEY ARE!! Jus fighting within russia! Phone Post 3.0
5/26/13 3:27 PM
Ozzabong

Willy the Coyote - Who cares? People call GSP Canadian when he is clearly gay.
This is genius!! Phone Post 3.0
5/26/13 3:27 PM
whoabro

Ask them if they are russian, and ask russians if they consider chechyans/dagestanis russian. Phone Post 3.0
5/26/13 3:30 PM
soremano

whoabro - Ask them if they are russian, and ask russians if they consider chechyans/dagestanis russian. Phone Post 3.0

5/26/13 3:33 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would be offended by the Gaynadian comment if I hadn't realized that Gaymerican and Gaymerica both sound more natural for some strange reason.
5/26/13 3:40 PM
touch

Ask them if they are russian, and ask russians if they consider chechyans/dagestanis russian. 
Whoa bro! First ask yourself what do you mean by "Russian"??
They are not "rusky" Russians bc they are dagestanis but they are "rossiyane" Russians bc they live in Greater Russia. The same is the other way around. They are not ethnically ruskies but they are Russian. It's not very bright to try to see any controversy in that
5/26/13 3:44 PM
Harlem Savoy
297 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joshua King - So what is the difference between am Austrian and a German at Octoberfest?

Nothing. Phone Post 3.0
Different territory. Same origin.

Great point. Phone Post 3.0
5/26/13 3:58 PM
Kings21
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joshua King - Why African Americans don't specify what country they're from as opposed to continent?

Why do we say Asians?

I'm starting to think most from that part of the world aren't destined to be great thinkers,scholars or philosophers. Good people,but confused easily. Phone Post 3.0

I dont know that African Americans can actually point to their country of origin. Most have a hard time just finding out where their ancestors started out in America.
5/26/13 4:57 PM
Matt Perry

soremano -

rustam khabilov

khabib nurmagomedov

They aren't all terrorists man. That was just 2 Russians that did that. Not all Russians. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.