UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 'Brown Pride'. Let's Revisit. Is it Wrong?

5/27/13 12:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kostakio
485 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not trying to stir the pot or whatever, but let's just be honest here. I think that it's just as wrong for him to have it as it for a white person to have it. It's one thing to be proud of your culture and another thing to be proud of your race (wtf?), imho. Thoughts?

By the way, it doesn't really offend or even bother me that he has it. I actually really like him. I'm just saying that it's a bit silly and inappropriate. And definitely unfair. Phone Post 3.0
5/27/13 12:44 PM
Kostakio
485 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow. Minus 3 in less than 30 seconds. FYI, I'm at 526 right now. Phone Post 3.0
5/27/13 12:52 PM
AwHood
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For fucks sake! The horse has been beaten, shot and hit with a rocket launcher! Let it go! Phone Post
5/27/13 12:52 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If I went into work with a white pride tatoo'd on me I'd be fired but I'm not a fighter making millions. Phone Post 3.0
5/27/13 12:56 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen
684 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh it's alright to me. I mean, I have white pride tatood on my back because i'm American. Phone Post
5/27/13 12:57 PM
Spiderknows
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hitler and the kkk ruined the term 'white pride'. End of story. Phone Post
5/27/13 12:57 PM
ranier wolfcastle
986 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i think its pretty gay to have that tattoo

but

cain seems like a super cool, mellow guy who speaks perfect english with no accent, has a college degree, white friends, training partners and wife

so i cant judge him on the lame tattoo

5/27/13 12:58 PM
Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A fighter with a "white pride" tattoo most likely wouldn't be in the UFC making millions Phone Post 3.0
5/27/13 12:59 PM
marrilia
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes its racist Phone Post
5/27/13 1:02 PM
man meets fate
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Spiderknows -  Hitler and the kkk ruined the term 'white pride'. End of story. Phone Post

This. And the French ruined the "N" word for us.

We basocally have to sit back and hate that we're white and not something elsethat has a sob story to go with it. People still try and pull the race xcard. Like that retarded african American, who got shot bu a white guy cause he was being a danger to society. But of it was the othet way around it wouldn't havr even made any headlines.
5/27/13 1:03 PM
thatkidrichard91

Edited: 05/27/13 1:03 PM
Wait, so its ok for brazilian fighters to shout out "BRAZIL" in their post fight interviews with rogan, and most of them do. But cain can't have a brown pride tattoo? One, I might add, that's on his chest, meaning its covered up must of the time
5/27/13 1:07 PM
rudj
696 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not buying the proud of my people bs. Brown = Mexicans? Don't be ridiculous! Clearly he lost a bet or something.
5/27/13 1:13 PM
Largenj

marrilia - Yes its racist Phone Post
! Phone Post 3.0
5/27/13 1:14 PM
UGCTT_AsimpleFan
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

White Power is a slogan used by a hate group. Brown pride is a slogan used by a group of people that have been treated as second class citizens for decades, that is meant to uplift a community. Two very different things. Phone Post 3.0
5/27/13 1:15 PM
molsonman
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I take pride in things I have earned through hard work. I don't understand people having pride in things that were given to them through random chance Phone Post
5/27/13 1:16 PM
Tolstolobic

Fuck off Phone Post
5/27/13 1:16 PM
Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is the best definition that I could find on Google

Brown Pride:
A phrase used to describe huge fans of 2 Girls One Cup.

"Hey man, why are you wearing a shirt full of latinos rolling around in shits? Daz my people holmes. We roll around in shit. Brown Pride!" Phone Post 3.0
5/27/13 1:17 PM
tbi0904
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One means pride in your ethnicity and heritage and the other means pride in your superiority over other races and ethnicities.

And yes kostakio, you're trying to stir the pot. Just own it.
5/27/13 1:19 PM
Wasa-B
303 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kostakio, if we're gonna talk about "unfair": have you ever seen the Chris Rock standup routine (Never Scared, i think) where he talks about white people saying its unfair that black people can say the N word and white people cant? "Yeah, when i last checked, that's the about the only advantage I have to being black. Wanna trade places? You get to say nigga and I'll raise interest rates."
thatkidrichard91

molsonman -  I take pride in things I have earned through hard work. I don't understand people having pride in things that were given to them through random chance Phone Post

So your saying mexicans haven't earned nothing through hard work?
Matt A Tat Tat On Dat Azz
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_AsimpleFan - White Power is a slogan used by a hate group. Brown pride is a slogan used by a group of people that have been treated as second class citizens for decades, that is meant to uplift a community. Two very different things. Phone Post 3.0

This.

People that say a white might as well tattoo white power on himself is a retarded idiot..

Browns and Blacks have been a huge minority in N. America, and looked at this white country as lower class citizens, hence there is a level of Pride Being Brown and Successful.
5/27/13 1:23 PM
zazen br

Edited: 05/27/13 1:23 PM
Not racist, just plain stupid.

I guess it's only "hate" if it's used by white people. Minorities are always free to bash everybody and behave like a cult.
5/27/13 1:24 PM
Tender Branson AKA Tendo
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe he is a coprophiliac and proud of it?
5/27/13 1:25 PM
Royce Nelson
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fapout -
Kostakio - I'm not trying to stir the pot or whatever, but let's just be honest here. I think that it's just as wrong for him to have it as it for a white person to have it. It's one thing to be proud of your culture and another thing to be proud of your race (wtf?), imho. Thoughts?

By the way, it doesn't really offend or even bother me that he has it. I actually really like him. I'm just saying that it's a bit silly and inappropriate. And definitely unfair. Phone Post 3.0

Brown Pride is used to show pride in ones heritage, white pride comes with a racist line of thought.
What if it isn't Phone Post
5/27/13 1:26 PM
Authority Figure

One of my favorite posters, but this thread is fucking annoying. How often are we going to discuss this idiotic shit? You took a step in the shit on this one. 

I'd ask a mod to delete. It would be the smartest decision you've made all day. Just going to stir up bad feelings.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.