UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 'Brown Pride'. Let's Revisit. Is it Wrong?

5/29/13 6:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Big Nash
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DAVID H - 
Big Nash - Brown Pride is a street gang plain and simple. There tattoos are the same as his. Google it or watch gangland on youtube.He was most likely in the gang or is in the gang. He grew up poor where theres poverty there are gangs. Do the math. I'ts just like a white power tattoo on a skinhead most of them get it because there boys have it and think its cool. 99% of gang members are just followers. The boss don't have the tats hes smarter then that.

STFU troll, you guys got sent packing on the other 50 threads...

Listen here guy I'm not trolling anyone facts are facts.As for the stfu guy, eat it just because you can't think for yourself or add up the facts.I would restate them but it's obvious your simple minded. Cain is doing what he has to now by denying it.How much could they market a guy who is supposed to be a rolemodel that has gang affiliation. I grew up in not quite the ghetto but close enough and there were many gangs. I had many friends that were in gangs and are still in gangs. They were every race and religion. Didn't matter none had any pride tat but all had some tat to rep there set except the boss. I'm white and my parents worked just like Cain's did,I have no white pride, german pride or any other pride tat.I really don't think it's racist but it is a gang tat. His tat has no bearing on me what so ever. But where I come from you can't rock a tat like that if your not in the gang. I don't care how tough he is ,and he's a bad dude. They don't play or care if he thinks it has some other meaning. It goes right back to him getting the tat he did what he had to then just like he is doing now. I don't judge him for it, he's doing what every person with a half a brain would. I like Cain , I think he's gonna be the champ for a long time. Maybe he is just dumb and got a silly tat not thinking, but I doubt it by the way he presents himself and talks.I also doubt he is still in Brown Pride but he was at 1 point. Get it Simple Dave.
5/29/13 6:22 PM
XxBullseyexX

TiliShkodrani -
Diazs Chronic J -  If you're not Mexican, you wouldn't understand it's not a racial thing, or trying to say we're better. It's more like a, I'm proud where my family roots are from and all the succarfice that his parents did for him and his siblings. He definitly did it for his parents because of their hard work. That's the best I can explain it. Phone Post

Why not put "Mexican Pride" then? Everyone is proud of the country they're from. Nothing wrong with that.

Brown pride makes it racial.
If it said Mexican pride you babies would still be crying about it Phone Post
5/29/13 6:46 PM
Bentleysuper8

Kostakio taking more hits than a bong in Nate Diaz's house!!!

>read in best Mike Schiavello voice<
5/29/13 6:48 PM
HexRei

Big Nash - 
DAVID H - 
Big Nash - Brown Pride is a street gang plain and simple. There tattoos are the same as his. Google it or watch gangland on youtube.He was most likely in the gang or is in the gang. He grew up poor where theres poverty there are gangs. Do the math. I'ts just like a white power tattoo on a skinhead most of them get it because there boys have it and think its cool. 99% of gang members are just followers. The boss don't have the tats hes smarter then that.

Listen here guy I'm not trolling anyone facts are facts.As for the stfu guy, eat it just because you can't think for yourself or add up the facts.I would restate them but it's obvious your simple minded. Cain is doing what he has to now by denying it.How much could they market a guy who is supposed to be a rolemodel that has gang affiliation. I grew up in not quite the ghetto but close enough and there were many gangs. I had many friends that were in gangs and are still in gangs. They were every race and religion. Didn't matter none had any pride tat but all had some tat to rep there set except the boss. I'm white and my parents worked just like Cain's did,I have no white pride, german pride or any other pride tat.I really don't think it's racist but it is a gang tat. His tat has no bearing on me what so ever. But where I come from you can't rock a tat like that if your not in the gang. I don't care how tough he is ,and he's a bad dude. They don't play or care if he thinks it has some other meaning. It goes right back to him getting the tat he did what he had to then just like he is doing now. I don't judge him for it, he's doing what every person with a half a brain would. I like Cain , I think he's gonna be the champ for a long time. Maybe he is just dumb and got a silly tat not thinking, but I doubt it by the way he presents himself and talks.I also doubt he is still in Brown Pride but he was at 1 point. Get it Simple Dave.

Idiotic. Cain wrestled his way through high school and college, he didn't have time to play stupid gangster games.
5/29/13 6:57 PM
Big Nash

HexRei - 
Big Nash - 
DAVID H - 

Idiotic. Cain wrestled his way through high school and college, he didn't have time to play stupid gangster games.

Idiotic. How many pro athletes are gang members.You don't think the signs they throw up after a good play mean anything just random finger jestures. You don't think they played sports in school. It's your environment. Cmon dude think before you type.
5/29/13 7:05 PM
Big Nash

Big Nash - 
HexRei - 
Big Nash - 
DAVID H - 

Idiotic. How many pro athletes are gang members.You don't think the signs they throw up after a good play mean anything just random finger jestures. You don't think they played sports in school. It's your environment. Cmon dude think before you type.

This is why I have so few post some people just like to degrade and call names rather then just have an intelligent adult debate. Argueing on the internet is just silly. OP good post but I'm done on this one. Fools are about lol
5/29/13 7:07 PM
youarewhatiswrong
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Of course it's not wrong. Everybody is allowed to have a racial/cultural identity. Except white people. White people can't have an identity, they just have to step aside and make it possible for everyone else to have an identity.

Your welcome.
5/29/13 7:15 PM
HexRei

Big Nash - 
HexRei - 
Big Nash - 
DAVID H - 

Bahahaha yes Cain was a member of a gang while going wrestling NCAA at ASU. A big racist gang, Sure.
5/29/13 8:07 PM
JohnnyChingas

racist
5/29/13 9:06 PM
Emazingmomo

youarewhatiswrong - Of course it's not wrong. Everybody is allowed to have a racial/cultural identity. Except white people. White people can't have an identity, they just have to step aside and make it possible for everyone else to have an identity.

Your welcome.

http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp268/narniafan26/WhiteTears.jpg

*You're
5/29/13 9:26 PM
youarewhatiswrong
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn it. That's just lazy.

You're going to need your towel.
5/29/13 9:38 PM
youarewhatiswrong

You're not encouraged to smell your armpits.
5/29/13 9:59 PM
Kostakio
490 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

?? Phone Post 3.0
5/29/13 10:34 PM
L P

Whoa, guys! Breath! I was just stating that I've have never seen a "Brown Pride" tattoo on any Farmers, Workers in the central valley. I've only seen it on "Brown Pride" gang members. I realize that Cain grew up in Yuma, but that sits on California's boarder with Arizona near LA and the lower central valley. IMO "Brown Pride" Gangs are probably bigger in Az than Ca.

I believe on the first Cain vs JDS on fox pre show hype, Cain said he was getting in to trouble a lot before he got into wrestling. I always figured that Cain/UFC went with the Pride angle because they were pushing Cain as the first Hispanic HW champion(even though people who seen Mirr break silvas arm knew better, right?).

Cains tattoo doesn't bother me, nor do I find it racist, but if one of my friends got that tattoo, My reaction would be why did you join a gang!
5/29/13 10:36 PM
Kostakio
490 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So it's a dumb tattoo, in your opinion? Phone Post 3.0
5/29/13 10:39 PM
AlexinTO

Doesn't he have a Brown Belt in BBJ?

Maybe he is just proud of that? Phone Post
5/29/13 10:53 PM
L P

Dead Again - 
L P - Whoa, guys! Breath! I was just stating that I've have never seen a "Brown Pride" tattoo on any Farmers, Workers in the central valley. I've only seen it on "Brown Pride" gang members. I realize that Cain grew up in Yuma, but that sits on California's boarder with Arizona near LA and the lower central valley. IMO "Brown Pride" Gangs are probably bigger in Az than Ca.

I believe on the first Cain vs JDS on fox pre show hype, Cain said he was getting in to trouble a lot before he got into wrestling. I always figured that Cain/UFC went with the Pride angle because they were pushing Cain as the first Hispanic HW champion(even though people who seen Mirr break silvas arm knew better, right?).

Cains tattoo doesn't bother me, nor do I find it racist, but if one of my friends got that tattoo, My reaction would be why did you join a gang!

Interesting. How often do you check farmers or workers in the central valley for tats? Is it difficult for you to get them to take their shirts off?

Haha, Not my thing. My grandparents lived on a farm and most my cousins would work on the farm as jobs going through school.
5/29/13 11:10 PM
L P

I didn't ask any gang members either. It sounds like your trying to come out? its ok, you can.
5/29/13 11:27 PM
DAVID H
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Nash - 
Big Nash - 
HexRei - 
Big Nash - 
DAVID H - 

This is why I have so few post some people just like to degrade and call names rather then just have an intelligent adult debate. Argueing on the internet is just silly. OP good post but I'm done on this one. Fools are about lol

Big Nash...

Part of my job for the last 15 years has been identifying and documenting gang members in cali. Not only that, I have also worked with prison gangs (mainly cali) and their influence over street gangs. I have also worked with other agencies outside of cali, who have had gangs pop up in their states that are cali related.

I know about the so-called "brown pride" gangs. Those "gangs" are nothing but a bunch of wannabe youngsters. Cain is too old to be affiliated with those guys. The one on gangland you mentioned is a joke from Tenn., nowhere near Cain. The term "brown pride" is used by many people with Mexican heritage from cali and the southwest.
5/30/13 1:38 AM
Haulport

fapout - 
Big Nash - 
DAVID H - 

Do you really think that the UFC would sign and be affiliated with a gang member?

cmon. This debate is so stupid. Cain has already commented on the tat. Why do ppl like yourself have difficulty in just taking his word for it.

I am sure that if he is a gang member, his record would be plastered all over the news.

Not that I think Cain is a gang member but you do realize that Zuffa signed Lee Murray and EVERYONE in mma knew he was a straight up London Gangster.

They have also kept Leonard Garcia who was ARRESTED and CHARGED (later dropped) with Federal drug conspiracy and distribution charges along with his buddies who were all MASSIVE organized crime figures.

Zuffa has zero problem signing and affiliating themselves with known organized crime figures and those who fratanize with organized crime figures...

Don't be so naive............................

5/30/13 2:56 AM
D241
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kostakio - 
D241 -

So you weren't frozen?

Yeah, I was. A lot of people voted me down for no reason. Thanks for not being one of them. Phone Post 3.0

Well that is bullshit, and god damn do I feel guilty. I'll make it up to you man, even though it goes aganst my principles.

I hope you messaged a mod and they unfroze you quickly.

5/30/13 3:06 AM
stebrillz
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_AsimpleFan - White Power is a slogan used by a hate group. Brown pride is a slogan used by a group of people that have been treated as second class citizens for decades, that is meant to uplift a community. Two very different things. Phone Post 3.0
Equal rights means both should be valid or neither, don't you think? Phone Post 3.0
5/30/13 3:08 AM
D241
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wait a minute, has anyone ever considered Brown Pride maybe means he just takes pride of his shits?

5/30/13 3:30 AM
JBASS
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingInFishnetsBottomingBetas - 
Kostakio - UG, I am disappoint. That's all I'm going to say. Oh, and to the people that voted me down, it's called the 'karma system' for a reason. ;) Phone Post 3.0
Bro, greeks aren't white, so why are you worried about it? Lol great cast though, many bites..... Phone Post

Really? I'm half greek and I always thought I was white...

WHAT AM I?!?!?!?! bahahaha

5/30/13 4:43 AM
UGCTT_Dinamita
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Y'all crackers and beaners are posting on a troll thread Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.