UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 'Brown Pride'. Let's Revisit. Is it Wrong?

5/27/13 1:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
time traveling 12er
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah the context of both phrases is very different. Brown pride doesn't have the holocaust, among other things, attached to it.

It's funny, I can call someone an elbow and nobody cares. But when I call someone an anus... wtf! they get all angry at me. It's just body parts yo!
5/27/13 1:28 PM
Kostakio
491 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye - A fighter with a "white pride" tattoo most likely wouldn't be in the UFC making millions Phone Post 3.0
And that is what I'm kind of getting at. Double standard. Phone Post 3.0
5/27/13 1:29 PM
RazorMMA
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm half white half Hispanic. I have beige pride tattooed on my chest. It's ok. Phone Post 3.0
5/27/13 1:32 PM
macblack
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not racist Phone Post
5/27/13 1:35 PM
Authority Figure
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kostakio - 
Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye - A fighter with a "white pride" tattoo most likely wouldn't be in the UFC making millions Phone Post 3.0

You're smart enough to know that the historical meaning for Brown Pride and White Pride don't coincede at all. And that if White Pride had not existed, there would be no need for Brown or Black Pride, which are answers to racism, not expressions of racism.

Seriously, did you try crystal meth for the first time today? How does one of the most intelligent posters here turn dumb overnight? 

I seriously want you to stick a steak knife into your eye socket and twist right now. 

5/27/13 1:36 PM
random_muppett
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Racist Phone Post 3.0
5/27/13 1:38 PM
DamnSevern
1191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just when i was starting to like you Kostakio

You're better than this Phone Post
5/27/13 1:39 PM
Since93

The history of slavery, American Indian genocide and pre-civil rights discrimination ruined the term white power for Caucasians. These connotations don't exist with minorities so its ok in my book. Phone Post 3.0
5/27/13 1:41 PM
UGCTT_AsimpleFan
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamnSevern - Just when i was starting to like you Kostakio

You're better than this Phone Post
#1000 yeah I did that. Phone Post 3.0
5/27/13 1:42 PM
Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It doesn't matter, I will support Kostakio until the end...

WHITE PRIDE! Phone Post 3.0
5/27/13 1:47 PM
Authority Figure

Since93 - 
The history of slavery, American Indian genocide and pre-civil rights discrimination ruined the term white power for Caucasians. These connotations don't exist with minorities so its ok in my book. Phone Post 3.0

Simple, but to the point.

5/27/13 1:49 PM
caseharts
406 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
I know a little bit of Spanish and it always makes me laugh that fabrico werdum has way better Spanish. Phone Post
5/27/13 1:49 PM
Lux Fixxins

UGCTT_AsimpleFan - White Power is a slogan used by a hate group. Brown pride is a slogan used by a group of people that have been treated as second class citizens for decades, that is meant to uplift a community. Two very different things. Phone Post 3.0
Lol @ both Phone Post 3.0
5/27/13 1:58 PM
Since93

TiliShkodrani - Double standards, idiots don't realize it. It's the same thing with minority advantages of getting into college or getting promoted these days. A white guy and a black guy with the same grades apply to the same school, the black guy will get in and the white guy will get rejected.

My brother tried to get a Hispanic scholarship for college due to his first name being Latino (even thought we're European) lol but got denied, he needed proof.

Just to stick it to you nerds,

WHITE PRIDE!
Legalized discrimination isn't the same as a tattoo. What does government institutionalized discrimination have to do with a personal tattoo? Phone Post 3.0
5/27/13 2:00 PM
Zed Wayne Zed
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe we can get Cain to fight in a t-shirt, like the bros that won't take off their shirts at a pool.
5/27/13 2:01 PM
UGCTT_AsimpleFan
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lux Fixxins -
UGCTT_AsimpleFan - White Power is a slogan used by a hate group. Brown pride is a slogan used by a group of people that have been treated as second class citizens for decades, that is meant to uplift a community. Two very different things. Phone Post 3.0
Lol @ both Phone Post 3.0
Why? Phone Post 3.0
5/27/13 2:02 PM
Pessimist_Pete

I'm sure if he could go back he would not have gotten that tattoo. As is, he just has to keep having to pretend like there's no double standard. Phone Post 3.0
5/27/13 2:03 PM
greentrousers
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i agree with silly, but not inappropriate. certainly not wrong.
5/27/13 2:10 PM
The Black Cheez
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It doesn't have any affect on my life. Time to let this go, guys. Phone Post
5/27/13 2:14 PM
UGCTT_AsimpleFan

Wasn't aware it was a gang. But I stand by my statement. Unless there is some reason to believe that Cain is affiliated with the gang. Phone Post 3.0
5/27/13 2:16 PM
Diazs Chronic J

If you're not Mexican, you wouldn't understand it's not a racial thing, or trying to say we're better. It's more like a, I'm proud where my family roots are from and all the succarfice that his parents did for him and his siblings. He definitly did it for his parents because of their hard work. That's the best I can explain it. Phone Post
5/27/13 2:17 PM
Doc T
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why can't it just say Mexican pride or Latino heat or something ? Phone Post 3.0
5/27/13 2:18 PM
Diazs Chronic J

This Phone Post
5/27/13 2:23 PM
Diazs Chronic J

Authority Figure -
Kostakio - 

You're smart enough to know that the historical meaning for Brown Pride and White Pride don't coincede at all. And that if White Pride had not existed, there would be no need for Brown or Black Pride, which are answers to racism, not expressions of racism.

Seriously, did you try crystal meth for the first time today? How does one of the most intelligent posters here turn dumb overnight? 

I seriously want you to stick a steak knife into your eye socket and twist right now. 

Well said, you can't compare this. Phone Post
5/27/13 2:24 PM
Zed Wayne Zed
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone needs to get "Grey Pride", come out to spacey music, and point to space all the time and mumble in tongues.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.