UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 'Brown Pride'. Let's Revisit. Is it Wrong?

5/29/13 10:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BigEyedFish
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

its one of the most retarded tattoos ever
5/29/13 1:10 PM
PoundforPound
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is no proof what so ever that Cain was ever in the Brown Pride street gang or even that they existed in the city in which he grew up.

5/29/13 1:31 PM
D241
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP didn't get frozen did he?

5/29/13 2:19 PM
(Mike Oxslong)
392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 -

Good ? Phone Post 3.0
5/29/13 2:34 PM
D241

Why would that be good?

This has turned into a ten page discussion, with multiple varying opinions. It's mma related, he should have no reason to be frozen. No, "the vote downs have spoken", getting froze for creating a 10 page debate because some people who don't agree vote you down, that would be some serious BullShit if that happened.

Kostakio-you out there brah?

5/29/13 2:43 PM
HexRei

PoundforPound - There is no proof what so ever that Cain was ever in the Brown Pride street gang or even that they existed in the city in which he grew up.

He wasn't and I really can't believe people are making that connection. We live on a planet with 7 billion people that are connected by near-instantaneous communication and media. Practically everything can be tied to some sinister meaning whether it actually is related or not.
5/29/13 3:36 PM
(Mike Oxslong)
392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 -

Why would that be good?

This has turned into a ten page discussion, with multiple varying opinions. It's mma related, he should have no reason to be frozen. No, "the vote downs have spoken", getting froze for creating a 10 page debate because some people who don't agree vote you down, that would be some serious BullShit if that happened.

Kostakio-you out there brah?

Vtfu people vd just to be a douche , I agree if its 10 pages deep op did something right ... Phone Post 3.0
5/29/13 4:47 PM
(Mike Oxslong)

(Mike Oxslong) -
D241 -

Good ? Phone Post 3.0
WTF I didn't post good ? I posted could've ... Phone Post 3.0
5/29/13 5:01 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^^ suuuuureeeeee ya did.....
5/29/13 5:04 PM
Kostakio
609 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UG, I am disappoint. That's all I'm going to say. Oh, and to the people that voted me down, it's called the 'karma system' for a reason. ;) Phone Post 3.0
5/29/13 5:07 PM
KingInFishnetsBottomingBetas

Kostakio - UG, I am disappoint. That's all I'm going to say. Oh, and to the people that voted me down, it's called the 'karma system' for a reason. ;) Phone Post 3.0
Bro, greeks aren't white, so why are you worried about it? Lol great cast though, many bites..... Phone Post
5/29/13 5:11 PM
Brian Rule
388 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FWIW Kostakio I just voted you up. Any time race is brought up it's inherently racist. Not sure why people have a hard time figuring that out
5/29/13 5:12 PM
Kostakio
609 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haha

It's the point of it though!

I feel like these "(race) pride" tattoos come off like you think your race is superior to others. Be proud of your race but don't rub it in. "It's not very holy to point out how holy you are." Phone Post 3.0
5/29/13 5:13 PM
Kostakio

And thanks, Brian. You really do rule. :p Phone Post 3.0
5/29/13 5:18 PM
Thacommish
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

L P - I'm from the central valley of California. I have never seen a farm worker with a "Brown Pride" tattoo like that on his chest. I have seen lots of gang members from the same area Cain grew up in with that same tattoo, lettering, and such. I don't know to many guys that grew up in areas that got a known area gang tattoo that wasn't in the gang and instead got it for pride reasons.

When you say same tattoo, lettering, and such i assume you are talking of the fact its written in old english? probably the most common font in all of tattoodom at least here in NA.
5/29/13 5:18 PM
D241

So you weren't frozen?

5/29/13 5:19 PM
Kostakio

D241 -

So you weren't frozen?

Yeah, I was. A lot of people voted me down for no reason. Thanks for not being one of them. Phone Post 3.0
5/29/13 5:20 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen
712 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kostakio - haha

It's the point of it though!

I feel like these "(race) pride" tattoos come off like you think your race is superior to others. Be proud of your race but don't rub it in. "It's not very holy to point out how holy you are." Phone Post 3.0
Agreed Phone Post
5/29/13 5:38 PM
(Mike Oxslong)

Thacommish -
L P - I'm from the central valley of California. I have never seen a farm worker with a "Brown Pride" tattoo like that on his chest. I have seen lots of gang members from the same area Cain grew up in with that same tattoo, lettering, and such. I don't know to many guys that grew up in areas that got a known area gang tattoo that wasn't in the gang and instead got it for pride reasons.

When you say same tattoo, lettering, and such i assume you are talking of the fact its written in old english? probably the most common font in all of tattoodom at least here in NA.
Vu I have done just as much old e as I have script lettering

Tat2 Phone Post 3.0
5/29/13 5:50 PM
Kostakio

So you must hate every new Fedor and Anderson thread as well. I don't see those thread starters getting voted down. It's because I'm Greek, bitch! :) Phone Post 3.0
5/29/13 6:04 PM
Big Nash

DAVID H - 
Big Nash - Brown Pride is a street gang plain and simple. There tattoos are the same as his. Google it or watch gangland on youtube.He was most likely in the gang or is in the gang. He grew up poor where theres poverty there are gangs. Do the math. I'ts just like a white power tattoo on a skinhead most of them get it because there boys have it and think its cool. 99% of gang members are just followers. The boss don't have the tats hes smarter then that.

STFU troll, you guys got sent packing on the other 50 threads...

Listen here guy I'm not trolling anyone facts are facts.As for the stfu guy, eat it just because you can't think for yourself or add up the facts.I would restate them but it's obvious your simple minded. Cain is doing what he has to now by denying it.How much could they market a guy who is supposed to be a rolemodel that has gang affiliation. I grew up in not quite the ghetto but close enough and there were many gangs. I had many friends that were in gangs and are still in gangs. They were every race and religion. Didn't matter none had any pride tat but all had some tat to rep there set except the boss. I'm white and my parents worked just like Cain's did,I have no white pride, german pride or any other pride tat.I really don't think it's racist but it is a gang tat. His tat has no bearing on me what so ever. But where I come from you can't rock a tat like that if your not in the gang. I don't care how tough he is ,and he's a bad dude. They don't play or care if he thinks it has some other meaning. It goes right back to him getting the tat he did what he had to then just like he is doing now. I don't judge him for it, he's doing what every person with a half a brain would. I like Cain , I think he's gonna be the champ for a long time. Maybe he is just dumb and got a silly tat not thinking, but I doubt it by the way he presents himself and talks.I also doubt he is still in Brown Pride but he was at 1 point. Get it Simple Dave.
5/29/13 6:22 PM
XxBullseyexX

TiliShkodrani -
Diazs Chronic J -  If you're not Mexican, you wouldn't understand it's not a racial thing, or trying to say we're better. It's more like a, I'm proud where my family roots are from and all the succarfice that his parents did for him and his siblings. He definitly did it for his parents because of their hard work. That's the best I can explain it. Phone Post

Why not put "Mexican Pride" then? Everyone is proud of the country they're from. Nothing wrong with that.

Brown pride makes it racial.
If it said Mexican pride you babies would still be crying about it Phone Post
5/29/13 6:46 PM
Bentleysuper8

Kostakio taking more hits than a bong in Nate Diaz's house!!!

>read in best Mike Schiavello voice<
5/29/13 6:48 PM
HexRei

Big Nash - 
DAVID H - 
Big Nash - Brown Pride is a street gang plain and simple. There tattoos are the same as his. Google it or watch gangland on youtube.He was most likely in the gang or is in the gang. He grew up poor where theres poverty there are gangs. Do the math. I'ts just like a white power tattoo on a skinhead most of them get it because there boys have it and think its cool. 99% of gang members are just followers. The boss don't have the tats hes smarter then that.

Listen here guy I'm not trolling anyone facts are facts.As for the stfu guy, eat it just because you can't think for yourself or add up the facts.I would restate them but it's obvious your simple minded. Cain is doing what he has to now by denying it.How much could they market a guy who is supposed to be a rolemodel that has gang affiliation. I grew up in not quite the ghetto but close enough and there were many gangs. I had many friends that were in gangs and are still in gangs. They were every race and religion. Didn't matter none had any pride tat but all had some tat to rep there set except the boss. I'm white and my parents worked just like Cain's did,I have no white pride, german pride or any other pride tat.I really don't think it's racist but it is a gang tat. His tat has no bearing on me what so ever. But where I come from you can't rock a tat like that if your not in the gang. I don't care how tough he is ,and he's a bad dude. They don't play or care if he thinks it has some other meaning. It goes right back to him getting the tat he did what he had to then just like he is doing now. I don't judge him for it, he's doing what every person with a half a brain would. I like Cain , I think he's gonna be the champ for a long time. Maybe he is just dumb and got a silly tat not thinking, but I doubt it by the way he presents himself and talks.I also doubt he is still in Brown Pride but he was at 1 point. Get it Simple Dave.

Idiotic. Cain wrestled his way through high school and college, he didn't have time to play stupid gangster games.
5/29/13 6:57 PM
Big Nash

HexRei - 
Big Nash - 
DAVID H - 

Idiotic. Cain wrestled his way through high school and college, he didn't have time to play stupid gangster games.

Idiotic. How many pro athletes are gang members.You don't think the signs they throw up after a good play mean anything just random finger jestures. You don't think they played sports in school. It's your environment. Cmon dude think before you type.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.