UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Anderson Silva brutally knocked out in 20 seconds

5/27/13 5:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KickYoNuts
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Out cold
5/27/13 5:31 PM
CultureClubsNo1Fan
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GOAT my ass

5/27/13 5:31 PM
2Fort
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, he was fighting Jesus. What do you expect?
5/27/13 5:32 PM
CultureClubsNo1Fan
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2Fort - Well, he was fighting Jesus. What do you expect?

Somewhere in Brazil, Vitor is smiling...

5/27/13 5:38 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Booo
5/27/13 5:43 PM
ManWithTheIronFists
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I Hunt Purple-Headed Yogurt Slingers - 

LOL look at this fag in every Anderson Silva thread showing his hate.
5/27/13 5:50 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That guy just ruined the superfight!

So Vinicius de Jesus vs GSP now? Phone Post 3.0
5/27/13 5:52 PM
Diesel67
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When?
5/27/13 5:53 PM
KickYoNuts
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - That guy just ruined the superfight!

So Vinicius de Jesus vs GSP now? Phone Post 3.0

Could have been a fluke, according to sherdog Anderson Silva has never been knocked out before http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Anderson-Silva-133403

5/27/13 5:59 PM
sparkuri
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus> Weidman

5/27/13 6:00 PM
Kid Charlemagne
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I Hunt Purple-Headed Yogurt Slingers -

I would like to see Silva lose just to witness the butthurt overload from his whiny deciples(not all of his fans are like that) and the WORST excuses ever come out the woodwork.

Maybe he loses, maybe he doesn't.  I don't get emotionally involved in this sport - well maybe a little like when Hunt fought JDS.

"I don't get emotionally involved"

Lmfao! You're a Gsp fan boy that's taken your Anderson hate to every thread and shat all over the place. If anyone needs to loosen their grip on a sack, it's you. Phone Post 3.0
5/27/13 6:03 PM
potatoes
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My god this Jesus ducking Bones Jones, they are exactly the same size. He's always saying hes injured in fights yet vitor Belfort always says he wins because of him, his can he be training with vitor if he's injured? Phone Post 3.0
5/27/13 6:08 PM
Kid Charlemagne

Kid Charlemagne - 

I would like to see Silva lose just to witness the butthurt overload from his whiny deciples(not all of his fans are like that) and the WORST excuses ever come out the woodwork.

Maybe he loses, maybe he doesn't.  I don't get emotionally involved in this sport - well maybe a little like when Hunt fought JDS.

"I don't get emotionally involved"

Lmfao! You're a Gsp fan boy that's taken your Anderson hate to every thread and shat all over the place. If anyone needs to loosen their grip on a sack, it's you. Phone Post 3.0

Assuming I am a "GSP fanboy" because I lay facts out to the hypocritical Silva bum-tonguers.

According to your usual backwards-logic, that would make me a Chael, Lutter, Jones and Weidman fanboy too right?  Considering I mentioned them too. haha

Also, I only have gotten into it with Silva-loyalists in two threads recently.  Three or four if you count the others since I have been here since 2008, posting.

Always the same stuff from you types.  Is it a pre-requisite to be ignorant, hateful and extremely full of shit in order to sign up for AndersonSilva.com?

For someone not emotionally involved you sure are quick to defend with a barrage of bullshit

No one believes the shit you spew so enjoy you summer vacation and fuck off.

Anderson silvas the GOAT baby. Let it soak in Phone Post 3.0
5/27/13 6:14 PM
youarewhatiswrong
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guys, guys. . . Anderson Silva looks different somehow. . .
5/27/13 6:16 PM
SLUGSHOT_331

youarewhatiswrong - Guys, guys. . . Anderson Silva looks different somehow. . .
Of course he does.

We aren't used to seeing Andy out cold on his back :-P Phone Post
5/27/13 6:17 PM
stuvwxyz

1) why do you think he doesn't like to get hit and developed the matrix like moves he now has?

2) Silva is considered the #1 P4P fighter in the world today. What is Vinicius doing these days? Phone Post 3.0
5/27/13 6:20 PM
DatSpider
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hmm, it seems Anderson cut the necessary weight.Where you at Georges?
5/27/13 6:21 PM
Ex0dus
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for later Phone Post 3.0
5/27/13 7:00 PM
DrunkenKangarooZ

I knew its bullshit... The REAL Anderson Silva it would never happen, Like Ever.. Phone Post 3.0
5/27/13 7:09 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DatSpider - Hmm, it seems Anderson cut the necessary weight.Where you at Georges?
He just got KTFO. Georges is not interested. Phone Post 3.0
5/27/13 7:52 PM
Sock of Slaw

YOU FOOLS. That is a different Anderson Silva. Silva is like Smith in Brazil. That is like having two Alex Smiths that are both fights.

WTF is wrong with you people?
5/27/13 7:53 PM
MentaL
527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thrash Athletics, CEO

5/27/13 7:59 PM
Hocky Balboa
7530 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sock of Slaw - YOU FOOLS. That is a different Anderson Silva. Silva is like Smith in Brazil. That is like having two Alex Smiths that are both fights.

Watch the video again.

That's clearly Anderson Silva. Phone Post
5/27/13 8:09 PM
Cbass
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sock of Slaw - YOU FOOLS. That is a different Anderson Silva. Silva is like Smith in Brazil. That is like having two Alex Smiths that are both fights.

Moran
That is the spider Phone Post 3.0
5/27/13 8:22 PM
ortman166

Sock of slow IMO. Lmao Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.