UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Current Winning Streaks per Division

5/27/13 10:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Fox censored my Chael screen name
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/02/13 1:35 PM

OP will be updated/edited after every event. This is being done MANUALLY, so if there are mistakes(which I'm expecting to make), I expect and count on the UG to let me know just how wrong I am, it's the UG way.

Heavyweight

(C)Cain Velasquez 3

Fabricio Werdum 3

Travis Browne 2

Brendan Schaub 2

Daniel Cormier 1 (12)

Light Heavyweight

*(C)Jon Jones 14 (20)

Glover Teixeira 5(20)

Jimi Manuwa 2 (13)

Phil Davis 3

Little Nog 2

Ovince St Preux 2(3)

Gegard Mousasi 1(4)

Middleweight

(C)Chris Weidman 6(10)

Francis Carmont 6(11)

Ronny Markes 3 (6)

Brad Tavares 3

Rafael Natal 3

Dylan Andrews 2 (6)

CB Dollaway 2

Cung Le 2

Vitor Belfort 2

Jacare 2 (5)

Welterweight

(C)GSP 10

Johnny Hendricks 6

Matt Brown 6

Rory MacDonald 5

Demian Maia 3

Mike Pierce 4

John Hathoway 3

Gunnar Nelson 2(11)

Dong Hyun Kim 2

Robbie Lawler 2

Sergio Moraes 2

Sean Pierson 2

Dan Hardy 2

Adlan Amagov 2

Patrick Cote 2

Hyun Gyu Lim 2 (7)

Ryan LaFlare 1(8)

ldemar Alcantara 1(8)

5/27/13 10:32 PM
Fox censored my Chael screen name
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/02/13 1:56 PM

Lightweight

TJ Grant 5

Rafael Dos Anjos 5

Khabib Nurmagomedov 5(21)

(C)Anthony Pettis 4

Myles Jury 4(13)

Rustam Khabilov 2(5)

John Makdessi 2

Ross Pearson 2

Edson Barboza 2

Jorge Masvidal 2

Francisco Trinaldo 2

Gleison Tibau 2

Mike Wilkinson 1(8)

***Pat Healy 1(7)

Bobby Green 1(5)

Isaac Vallie-Flagg 1(4)

Kazuki Tokudome 1(3)

Featherweight

Cub Swanson 5

(C)Jose Aldo 4(15)

Ricardo Lamas 4

Dennis Bermudez 4

Anthony Pettis 4

Chad Mendes 4

Rani Yahya 3

Nick Lentz 3

Conor McGregor 2(10)

Rony Bezerra 2(7)

Diego Brandao 3

Akira Corasani 2 

Rony Jason 3(8)

Dennis Siver 2

Rani Yahya 3

Bantamweight

(C)Dominick Cruz 2(9)

(IC)Renan Barao 6(21)-discounting a NC, 5(30)

TJ Dillashaw 4

Raphael Assuncao 4

***Alex Caceres 3

Urijah Faber 3

Takeya Mizugaki 2

George Roop 2

Dustin Kimura 1(10)

Flyweight

(C)Demetrious Johnson 3

John Morago 2(7)

Joseph Benavidez 3

John Lineker 3

Women's Bantamweight

(C)Ronda Rousey 1(7)

Kat Zingano 1(8)

Sara McMann 1(7)

*We the mma community do not recognize Steve Mozzagotti's bullshit DQ of Jones in the Hammel fight

**defeated by Matt Riddle in last bout, overturned due to weed. Not sure how to do Chris Clements-1(5)?   UG give me feedback, and whatever the majority is, I'll go with that.

***similar to **, Pat Healy fight outcome was overturned by athletic commission b/c of weed. If you feel he should still get credit for the win, I'll leave it as it is- 1(7). If the feedback is to honor the commission and their ridiculous weed fail outcomes, then I'll omit him from the list for now.

5/27/13 10:49 PM
LILBROCK
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice... that's a lot of work (if you did it of course but thx either way). Other than the champs, Hendricks is the most impressive on that list.

Voted up sir...
5/27/13 10:57 PM
D241

Thanks for the feedback LILBROCK. I'd rather have that than the upvote. I see I have 1 green arrow, I hope to see   that green and number be gone soon, I enjoy this place much more without seeing my vote count.

After I made the list,(well actually I couldn't fit it in one post so after I edited and made the first two post) I reviewed the list not to look for mistakes but just to review it how most everyone who comes to this thread will review it, and I totally agree. Johny Hendricks at 6 wins seems to fly under the radar(at least up until now) and really justifies him getting a title shot.

5/28/13 11:18 AM
Herring In A Fur Coat

FightMatrix.com, MMA Rankings

ttt

5/28/13 2:01 PM
cdnz0mbieopc
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TEAR GAS KUSH - Cool list. Ill keep an eye on it. Didn't cub lose one a few fights back. I thought lamas beat someone I was rooting for. Cant remember

your thinking of Erik Koch probably
5/28/13 2:36 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

I think if we exclude jones' "loss" to hammill it is reasonable to exclude Anderson's "loss" to okami. Unless you are only counting UFC fights. Phone Post
5/28/13 3:05 PM
D241

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -  I think if we exclude jones' "loss" to hammill it is reasonable to exclude Anderson's "loss" to okami. Unless you are only counting UFC fights. Phone Post

Dude, come the fuck on. Only you can look at that list, and nitpick Anderson Silva's win streak. 

The first number is the more important one, which is UFC streak. It's not like Anderson's win streak is misleading, it is arguably the most impressive on the entire list, so please, quit your nitpicking.

5/28/13 3:09 PM
Taz Styles
3209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool idea.

5/28/13 3:16 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

FightMatrix.com, MMA Rankings
D241 - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -  I think if we exclude jones' "loss" to hammill it is reasonable to exclude Anderson's "loss" to okami. Unless you are only counting UFC fights. Phone Post

Dude, come the fuck on. Only you can look at that list, and nitpick Anderson Silva's win streak. 

The first number is the more important one, which is UFC streak. It's not like Anderson's win streak is misleading, it is arguably the most impressive on the entire list, so please, quit your nitpicking.

He has a good point though.  If you exclude one DQ because you don't think it should counts, why would you count the other?  You gotta have some conistency.

5/28/13 4:49 PM
Son of Neckbone
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Enlightening thread. VU and thanks.
5/28/13 4:57 PM
Morgz
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I put much more stock in a list like this than most "rankings" lists out there.

Especially when they are UFC wins.

Good thread, OP voted up

5/28/13 5:03 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

D241 -

Had it been a different poster you would have reacted differently. Its not nitpicking, its treating all bullshit DQ the same. Either change Jones or change Anderson or else there is a bias.

I wasn't complaining, nor talking shit, just making an observation. Phone Post
5/28/13 5:03 PM
TKOhYeah
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cdnz0mbieopc -
TEAR GAS KUSH - Cool list. Ill keep an eye on it. Didn't cub lose one a few fights back. I thought lamas beat someone I was rooting for. Cant remember

No, he's right. Cub lost to Lamas by arm triangle but has since gone on a tear since.

Great list, thanks! Phone Post
5/28/13 5:04 PM
TKOhYeah
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TKOhYeah -
cdnz0mbieopc -

No, he's right. Cub lost to Lamas by arm triangle but has since gone on a tear since.

Great list, thanks! Phone Post
Since Phone Post
5/28/13 5:04 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Herring In A Fur Coat -
D241 - 

He has a good point though.  If you exclude one DQ because you don't think it should counts, why would you count the other?  You gotta have some conistency.

Thanks. He has a little grudge/chip on his shoulder towards me. I'm sure that's why he reacted that way. Phone Post
5/28/13 5:07 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

D241 -

My post was polite and level headed. Even used the term reasonable. No need to start swearing and complaining. Just a suggestion if you want the list to be fair and consistent.

Either a loss is a loss, or we exclude ALL bullshit DQs, regardless of name.

There is bias when you do it the way you did it. Phone Post
5/28/13 5:58 PM
D241

Edited: 05/28/13 6:00 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat - 
D241 - 

Changed OP to reflect Anderson's NC

5/28/13 6:05 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Taz Styles -

Cool idea.

This. Subd and vu Phone Post 3.0
5/28/13 6:48 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Should read:
*Jon Jones 13 (18)
*Anderson Silva 16 (19)

I don't think either fighter should get a win, it just shouldn't count against their streak. No?

Either way I guess.

Cool shit to take the time to do that. Phone Post
5/28/13 10:57 PM
IIAces

Jones only has 9 in a row..... Phone Post 3.0
5/28/13 10:58 PM
IIAces

And go off official records or the whole argument is dumb. Phone Post 3.0
5/29/13 9:26 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

TTT for a good OP and topic. Phone Post
5/29/13 12:59 PM
D241

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -  TTT for a good OP and topic. Phone Post

Thanks.

I wasn't going to change Anderson's streak because unlike the other ones, his was a DQ where as the others were a no contest due to failed weed test. It's different, however I noticed I had Renan Barao listed with mention of his nc and streak, so I did the same for Anderson.

You can be technical and not count it or count it. It's moot, but it's at least consistent now.

6/9/13 10:11 PM
D241

Werdum updated, Jason High dropped, Rony Jason updated, Assuncao updated

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.