UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official Rankings Update: 5.27.13

5/28/13 4:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SupesUp
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Unwariestpickle - Not horrible but Bigfoot at number 4? He doesn't belong in the top 5. Werdum also needs to be above Cormier.

and how the fuck do you even put Nelson above Mir? Jds, Mir, and Werdum absolutely tooled him. Beating up a bunch of Cans does not put you in the top 5. Ok I was wrong, this list is pretty fucking bad.
Just as you poke holes in this list holes can be put in yours. When you have a list of a bunch of people who haven't faced everyone else on the list and guys are fighting 1-3 times a year it's nearly impossible to truly say who should be where.
These rankings are based on many people's opinions not hard facts and the same goes for your opinions on it, this sport is not built for an absolute number. Phone Post
5/28/13 5:33 PM
Attila
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiazsBongWater - I am reserving my judgment on Cormier until he's involved in a fight that didn't bore me to tears.
The Mir fight could have been amazing, and Cormier wanted to rub cocks against the fence for 15 minutes. Phone Post 3.0

His KO of BigFoot bored you tears? His destruction of Barnett bored you to tears?
5/28/13 6:34 PM
choadler
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rankings are fun to argue over but they always have to be viewed as just someones opinion. Cant ever take them too seriously.

Roy was far down on the list, bit let me just say Id love to see him fight anyone on the list at this point. Fun fighter to watch, could beat anyone on there on the right night. Phone Post
5/28/13 6:35 PM
choadler
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let me say I want Roy v Minotauro next. That would be fun. Phone Post
5/28/13 6:53 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
504 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mdfmma123 -
transamman -
Sofa King Cool - No way Silva should be number four after his two performances against Cain.

I also feel like Hunt should have moved up instead of down after that fight. He lost, but that was a battle against the number one guy and he made it competitive. Phone Post 3.0
that fight was competitive? lol? Phone Post 3.0
VTFD for being ignorant. Phone Post 3.0
That fight wasn't competitive. JDS was dominating him in striking, dropped him, took him down. Only time Hunt did anything was his bum rush flurries. Phone Post 3.0
5/28/13 7:36 PM
epic hero
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
mdfmma123 -
transamman -
Sofa King Cool - No way Silva should be number four after his two performances against Cain.

I also feel like Hunt should have moved up instead of down after that fight. He lost, but that was a battle against the number one guy and he made it competitive. Phone Post 3.0
That fight wasn't competitive. JDS was dominating him in striking, dropped him, took him down. Only time Hunt did anything was his bum rush flurries. Phone Post 3.0

Can you get back to sherdog already
5/28/13 10:29 PM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
273 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think the problem with UFC rankings are the factors going into tfights, and marketing aswell.

I agree that a great performance against a top rank fighter that is considerably ranked higher than you earns a move up, or at least keeping your spot.

DC should be below Werdum though I think Phone Post 3.0
5/29/13 12:38 AM
DyldoWilly

NELSON HASNT BEAT ANYONE IN TOP 10 AND HUS BECT FIGHT IS A GUY NO WHERE NEAR THE TOP 10! THERES NO WAY HE SHOULD BE 5TH!!!! Phone Post 3.0
5/29/13 5:45 AM
DyldoWilly

MMA Lives Here -
DyldoWilly - NELSON HASNT BEAT ANYONE IN TOP 10 AND HUS BECT FIGHT IS A GUY NO WHERE NEAR THE TOP 10! THERES NO WAY HE SHOULD BE 5TH!!!! Phone Post 3.0
We know. These rankings are done by a huge bunch of media people. Some know their MMA, others, not so much Phone Post
Its ridiculous, let me do the fucking rankings! Phone Post 3.0
5/29/13 6:01 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
504 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Lives Here -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
mdfmma123 -
transamman -

Ugh delusional TUF noob Hunt haters Phone Post
And you're just the typical Hunt bandwagon fan who's been hyping him for a couple months. Back when he was being submitted by everyone I'm sure you had no idea who he was.

And no you idiot the fight wasn't competitive

Round 1-JDS had a knockdown and out struck Hunt 20 to 5.

Round 2-JDS out struck Hunt 35 to 20 with a takedown and 2 guard passes.

Round 3-Knocked Hunt the Fuck Out Phone Post 3.0
5/29/13 3:54 PM
SQUEEZIE

why should werdum be ranked ahead of dc? please explain.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.