UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Prefer Miesha off loss, or Olympian off win McMann

5/29/13 12:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RKing85
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In a perfect world it would have been McMann, but I can't fault the UFC at all for putting Tate in this spot. Obvious why.
5/29/13 12:51 AM
graciesrule
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like the Olympic wrestling vs Olympic Judo angle
5/29/13 12:58 AM
MedMan007
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think Mcmann has enough exposure or cage experience yet. The Olympian v. Olympian angle is very compelling though.

I think they should have thrown a boat load of cash at cyborg to have her move down and coach opposite Ronda, but that would't have automatically gotten the casuals interested. Cat fighting btwn 2 pretty girls with a history will probably garner more eyes.
5/29/13 1:42 AM
5 Round Main Event

From a logic and legitimacy standpoint, its a no-brainer.

Unfortunately logic and legitimacy frequently do not win out in the deciding factors of who gets to fight for the title.

I guess they intend to build Sara up over time a little more before giving her a shot. I think the UFC brass believe that Miesha is more of a compelling TV type personality, and in the end that she's the better choice.

Personally, I agree it should be Sara's shot but she will get there eventually.
5/29/13 1:51 AM
Caleb Alexander Von Reuter
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For the show Tate makes sense, but for the title shot I prefer Mcmann Phone Post 3.0
5/29/13 9:16 PM
DanTheWolfman

64% would have preferred McMann, and like I have pointed out because of, let's say, various factors, there might be some skewed votes etc.

Look for some interesting stuff from me tonight.

Sarah Kaufman also posted she did not get a call either, having 1 last fight in a GREAT War vs Leslie Smith, won last 4 of 5 with loss to Ronda etc. and ranked higher in UFC Official Rankings..... Just adding that in there for thought.
5/29/13 10:28 PM
Gator Choke
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I personally prefer the idea of Rousey vs. McMann as TUF coaches, however I also understand why the UFC went with Tate. She's more well known by the casual fan and more likely to add a few extra viewers. Granted, you know as well as I they're only going with this angle because of the almost certain crap talking and bitter back and forth cattiness that will ensue, but I digress.
5/30/13 1:39 AM
DanTheWolfman

Hope you Enjoy it
5/30/13 2:35 AM
UGCTT_granite007
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm game for either. Being on the side lines and not actually having to risk any of my own money, and only give my opinion is easy...

I hope Cat heals up, and am looking forward to whatever happens.

5/30/13 2:44 AM
JCON
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

McCann deserved it, but don't worry y'all her time will come very soon. Phone Post 3.0
5/30/13 3:01 AM
WickedWyatt234

McMann all the way, she won in a more dominant fashion then cat did. (No hate to cat, she's awesome!) And I'm an 18 yr old male!!!! Phone Post 3.0
5/30/13 4:08 PM
DanTheWolfman

ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.