UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Zingano details knee injury

5/28/13 10:56 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
916 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Today it was announced that Cat Zingano would be able to coach the Ultimate Fighter season 18 opposite Ronda Rousey due to an injury. She detailed the injury tonight:

"I was doing my regular routine, my strength and conditioning. I was jumping over tunnels that were about 12 inches high. I'd jumped over them like 10 times already. This one time, I jumped up and my left knee came down right on track and my right knee bent outward. Snap, crackle, pop, and I hit the floor.

That was all she wrote. It was terrible. It hurt bad, but the thing that bothered me most was the sound. I never experienced anything like that."

read entire article...

5/28/13 11:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BrattMamley
833 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTBangBang - How much did they pay you Cat? Be honest.
Who are u sticking up for? Sara mcMann? I don't get where these haters are coming from. It sucks for cat. Miesha is the obvious choice. Stop whining. Phone Post 3.0
5/28/13 11:21 PM
Jody
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What TTBangBang is describing is the concept of being paid "step aside" money.

He is accusing Zuffa of paying Cat "step aside" money to step aside and let Miesha have the next title shot. This is something that has been done in boxing for decades, and it is very feasible that it occurs in MMA now.

VTFU for TTBangBang. He raises a very good question.
5/28/13 11:21 PM
BrattMamley
833 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm typing from a phone sorry I didn't punctuate correctly. If you honestly think they would take the chance of faking an injury, something that could completely kill the reputation of the company, just for ratings then you're just looking for conspiracies and kinda dumb. Phone Post 3.0
5/28/13 11:26 PM
Hostile
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For real? Dude, shut the fuck up you fucking dork. You must be a special type of retard, holly fuck its incredible how fucking ignorant some people can be. Phone Post
5/28/13 11:37 PM
show no mercy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

telling a guy whose wife just went under the knife and got replaced in tuf that she faked the injury to calm down?

wow
5/28/13 11:37 PM
sockeye
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UG News, there is a typo.

"Today it was announced that Cat Zingano would be able to coach the Ultimate Fighter season 18 opposite Ronda Rousey due to an injury" .......

Somewhere in there it should say NOT IMO Phone Post 3.0
5/28/13 11:40 PM
Poindexter
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bullshit replacement. Absolute bullshit.

5/28/13 11:44 PM
Chulio
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did you guys read the entire article? What a bunch of misstatements

Rousey
"For some reason, me and Miesha are intertwined in fate like Ali and Frazier or something like that."

Tate
"I felt I was cheated a little in that fight with Cat. I had two solid rounds and one not-so-good round."

The sh%$ is going to fly
5/28/13 11:53 PM
TheRaider
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're missing an "un" in your able. It should be unable to coach, not able to coach.
5/29/13 12:00 AM
Chris27

show no mercy - telling a guy whose wife just went under the knife and got replaced in tuf that she faked the injury to calm down?

wow

Are you surprised? Of course you are gonna have dumb shit idiots claim she was paid off and faked the injury and they went to a hospital and had her all done up looking like she just had surgery.

People actually believe that, I dont know if I should laugh or feel sad.
5/29/13 12:03 AM
145er

TTBangBang - 
show no mercy - telling a guy whose wife just went under the knife and got replaced in tuf that she faked the injury to calm down?

wow

She gets more time to prepare for Ronda. She doesn't have to put up with Rondas annoying ass mouth for however many weeks. And I'm sure she was promised the next shot. IF Cat did get paid to step aside. Not saying she did, but like I said, I wouldn't doubt it for one second.

You are a special kind of dumb with your conspiracy theories... she blew out her knee dumbass.
5/29/13 12:43 AM
cumprido1
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The first post seems to be missing a NOT. Kind of changes the whole meaning of the sentence when you leave out certain words. Phone Post
5/29/13 10:08 AM
Ministry of Truth

Let's be honest; Cat isn't very comfortable on camera, and it shows. That's not a good thing for reality TV at all.

She gets noticeably nervous, and I think Rousey would make her look even worse on TUF. The UFC had to have known this as well.

I'm not taking anything away from Cat. Not all fighters are comfortable on camera, and there's nothing wrong with that. I just think the UFC wanted Meisha because her history with Ronda, and her abilities on camera, especially when feuding with Ronda. And you can guarantee Caraway will add a great deal of fuel to the fire.
5/29/13 10:42 AM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TITAN Combat/TITAN Grappling Open, Promoter
TTBangBang - How much did they pay you Cat? Be honest.

You are everything that is wrong with this forum.
5/29/13 10:52 AM
eljamaiquino

Why do people do all these hurdles when running, swimming,.biking, or sparring would do just as well?,What a sucky way to get injured..... Phone Post
5/29/13 3:23 PM
Stea1th

Damn that sucks Phone Post
5/29/13 5:46 PM
BUFFGEO
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTBangBang - How much did they pay you Cat? Be honest.

I rarely say this but this should be a BAN right here!
5/29/13 5:47 PM
BUFFGEO
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTBangBang - 
Hostile -  For real? Dude, shut the fuck up you fucking dork. You must be a special type of retard, holly fuck its incredible how fucking ignorant some people can be. Phone Post

Woaahhh, easy guy. I'm sure she was promised the next shot without having to fight again.I know you can't admit it, but your comment leads me to believe it even more so now. Seriously though, calm down.

Especially this!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.