UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Naderhoods official walk out shirt !

5/29/13 7:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -  I think he means for the whole thing. Phone Post

upon further evaluation you are correct!

sorry I just don't want people overpaying for stuff. id feel like shitaki mushrooms

No, completely understandable. Good lookin out. Phone Post
5/29/13 7:17 PM
caseharts
405 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA

thanks muh dude!

5/29/13 7:46 PM
caseharts
405 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
Ttt Phone Post
5/29/13 7:58 PM
type138
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You had me at nader!

An then trailer park.

And then charity.

I'd pay 45 cuz I don't live in a fuckin trailer anymore. Double wide for life! Phone Post 3.0
5/29/13 8:28 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
type138 - You had me at nader!

An then trailer park.

And then charity.

I'd pay 45 cuz I don't live in a fuckin trailer anymore. Double wide for life! Phone Post 3.0
New slogan bro. Double wide for life Phone Post
5/29/13 9:20 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
LETMEBANGBRO - Who is Nader?

you new round here?

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/f/9F6981EA70DFD5AE/Jeff-Nader/

5/29/13 10:07 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
T Phone Post
5/29/13 11:03 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
Last ttt Phone Post
5/30/13 12:30 AM
6ULDV8

OK, we're sorted.  

I guess I just had to put some obscene language in my new paypal password or they wouldn't accept it.

Makes perfect sense.

I am going to wear the shit out of that shirt!

TTT

5/30/13 12:33 AM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
6ULDV8 -

OK, we're sorted.  

I guess I just had to put some obscene language in my new paypal password or they wouldn't accept it.

Makes perfect sense.

I am going to wear the shit out of that shirt!

TTT

Hey in tanks they run smaller so I think I should send you a xl. Is that alright? Phone Post
5/30/13 12:43 AM
6ULDV8

Sure, that should be ok.  

That ones probably for just at home or beer with the boys downstairs, so it don't matter if it's a little baggy.

My snug fitting and looking glorious in a tank top days are well behind me I think.

5/30/13 12:47 AM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
6ULDV8 - 

Sure, that should be ok.  

That ones probably for just at home or beer with the boys downstairs, so it don't matter if it's a little baggy.

My snug fitting and looking glorious in a tank top days are well behind me I think.

sounds good man. How many of your friends live in hong kong? Are you there on business?

5/30/13 12:55 AM
UNREASONABLE EXPECTATIONS
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/30/13 12:55 AM
NoGi bear - 
caseharts -
Naderhood - 

UGer NogiBear wants to know what it would be to ship to England?

yup international shipping is a bit expensive but its available. from 10 to 15 depending on the country.

$35 to ship to England ..... Ima wear me a fat man tee-shirt real soon Phone Post 3.0

Just dont use the shirt to clean up after having a wank on your Bisping cardboard cutout plz

WAR Nader!

5/30/13 12:58 AM
6ULDV8

caseharts - 
6ULDV8 - 

Sure, that should be ok.  

sounds good man. How many of your friends live in hong kong? Are you there on business?

I got tons of friends here, but I made them here.  Mostly Chinese, Aussies and Brits, but a few Yanks and Canucks for good measure.

My wife was born here and wanted to move back, I had just started teaching and said OK.  

That was over a decade ago now and we've been here ever since.

I don't think I could even handle a Canadian winter anymore.  Hong Kong's a great place, but it makes you a pussy.

Meow

5/30/13 1:00 AM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
6ULDV8 - 
caseharts - 
6ULDV8 - 

Sure, that should be ok.  

I got tons of friends here, but I made them here.  Mostly Chinese, Aussies and Brits, but a few Yanks and Canucks for good measure.

My wife was born here and wanted to move back, I had just started teaching and said OK.  

That was over a decade ago now and we've been here ever since.

I don't think I could even handle a Canadian winter anymore.  Hong Kong's a great place, but it makes you a pussy.

Meow

Sounds fantastic man!

You speak fluent chinese (Im guessing mandarin) ? 

how does it make you a pussy though? since theres no winter? or is it just really badass ?

5/30/13 1:05 AM
angryguy
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks, in for later. 1 for sure, 2 if smallest will fit my 6 year old son. Phone Post
5/30/13 1:10 AM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
angryguy - Thanks, in for later. 1 for sure, 2 if smallest will fit my 6 year old son. Phone Post
How big is he? Phone Post
5/30/13 1:17 AM
angryguy
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big. Little guy too big for his own good. Turning 6 next month, wearing 8s. Doesn't really mader, im getting me n him one. Been round these parts too long not to Phone Post
5/30/13 1:22 AM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
angryguy -  Big. Little guy too big for his own good. Turning 6 next month, wearing 8s. Doesn't really mader, im getting me n him one. Been round these parts too long not to Phone Post

We definitely appreciate and so will nader when we get to donate to the charity!

The smalls aren't very big so it could work out well, but I can't promise that. He could be a yao ming in the making and be 5ft 11 at 6

5/30/13 1:23 AM
6ULDV8

My Cantonese is decent.  It's what they speak here.  My Mandarin sucks.

Hong Kong makes everybody a pussy.  People do not get physical with each other here at all and it makes you soft.  There are too many people and everyone just kind of ignores each other when out and about.

It makes you soft.

5/30/13 1:30 AM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
6ULDV8 - 

My Cantonese is decent.  It's what they speak here.  My Mandarin sucks.

Hong Kong makes everybody a pussy.  People do not get physical with each other here at all and it makes you soft.  There are too many people and everyone just kind of ignores each other when out and about.

It makes you soft.

my mistake. 

I gotcha, I guess its a cultural thing idk haha. Im in texas.

sounds really interesting my man.

I need to see it.

5/30/13 1:43 AM
6ULDV8

It's definitely worth a trip.  There is always something going on somewhere here, day or night every day of the year.

You can go an a 3 day drinking binge like a boss, but I don't do that shit anymore.

5/30/13 1:47 AM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
6ULDV8 - 

It's definitely worth a trip.  There is always something going on somewhere here, day or night every day of the year.

You can go an a 3 day drinking binge like a boss, but I don't do that shit anymore.

how cool has it been to see the city grow over 10 years. I remmeber that picture that got a lot of traffic of 1994  hong kong and 2010 hong kong and it was insane the difference.

5/30/13 9:41 AM
NoGi bear

UNREASONABLE EXPECTATIONS -
NoGi bear - 
caseharts -
Naderhood - 

UGer NogiBear wants to know what it would be to ship to England?

yup international shipping is a bit expensive but its available. from 10 to 15 depending on the country.

$35 to ship to England ..... Ima wear me a fat man tee-shirt real soon Phone Post 3.0

Just dont use the shirt to clean up after having a wank on your Bisping cardboard cutout plz

WAR Nader!

I ain't making any promises Phone Post 3.0
5/30/13 9:58 AM
6ULDV8

It's just a freak.  It's so different than it was when I came here even.  Old buildings go down and new ones go up with a quickness around here.

Things get done with a quickness for sure.

TTT

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.