UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Naderhoods official walk out shirt !

6/30/13 8:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
caseharts
515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA

ttt

6/30/13 11:13 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't wait for my Nader shirt! Bump!!!! Phone Post
7/1/13 12:21 AM
6ULDV8
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

7/1/13 1:43 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for Nader wearing a shirt!
And Thank you for the excellent bio sir. Phone Post
7/19/13 6:56 AM
6ULDV8
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Soon for this shirt now right?  He got a fight in Bellator right?

TTT

7/19/13 1:37 PM
caseharts
515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
6ULDV8 -

Soon for this shirt now right?  He got a fight in Bellator right?

TTT

Yes be fights September 1st Phone Post
7/19/13 11:43 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes, and he gonna brang it, see, Jeffy been makin sure lately, like the last few days, that he's broughten it, see. He gettin ready to brang what he broughten to make sure he beat some ass. Ya heard? Phone Post
7/20/13 8:21 AM
6ULDV8

Awesome, TTT

Living in Hong Kong, will I be able to watch this fight live whilst wearing my cool Nader shirt?

8/23/13 3:29 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA

ttt

8/23/13 3:35 PM
6ULDV8

Where's my shirt?

TTT

8/23/13 3:38 PM
DonFreedomFrye
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is your logo going to be on this shirt too?
8/23/13 3:54 PM
Danger'sDaddy
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Order placed Phone Post 3.0
8/23/13 4:28 PM
6ULDV8

TTT, I can practically smell my shirts already.

8/23/13 4:44 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
DonFreedomFrye - Is your logo going to be on this shirt too?

These are my shirts. why wouldnt they have my logo on them?

8/23/13 4:45 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
Danger'sDaddy - Order placed Phone Post 3.0

thanks man!

8/23/13 4:45 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
6ULDV8 - 

Where's my shirt?

TTT

i told you

8/23/13 4:51 PM
DonFreedomFrye
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 

Usually when someone buys a shirt, they want to know exactly what's on that shirt that they will be wearing.

I'm looking at the pics of the shirt on here and I don't see your logo on the shirt so if I'm buying the shirt, I want to know that I'm getting what I'm seeing instead of it showing up with your big logo on it.

You can put whatever your little heart desires on your shirts but you should understand that people want to know exactly what's on it before buying it especially after the little incident that went down before.
8/23/13 4:59 PM
Letibleu
1716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

still waiting for this shirt

8/23/13 4:59 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
DonFreedomFrye - 
caseharts - 

Usually when someone buys a shirt, they want to know exactly what's on that shirt that they will be wearing.

I'm looking at the pics of the shirt on here and I don't see your logo on the shirt so if I'm buying the shirt, I want to know that I'm getting what I'm seeing instead of it showing up with your big logo on it.

You can put whatever your little heart desires on your shirts but you should understand that people want to know exactly what's on it before buying it especially after the little incident that went down before.

If you are referring to r/mma I have completely learned from that. and apologized and refunded anyone with an issue. This shirt will appear exactly as it is in the mock ups. The only thing its not showing is our custom tags on the inside. You can't see them since they are inside the lip of the shirt. 

like this: 

the shirt will be eactly as those mock ups state. the colors might be a bit brighter or something when the ink dye the threads but other than that EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS. I understand you questioning me but no need to be passive about it. 

8/23/13 5:00 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
Letibleu - 

we did that shirt and had to many errors/did not sell enough so we refunded everyone. 

8/23/13 5:02 PM
DonFreedomFrye

caseharts - 
DonFreedomFrye - 
caseharts - 

If you are referring to r/mma I have completely learned from that. and apologized and refunded anyone with an issue. This shirt will appear exactly as it is in the mock ups. The only thing its not showing is our custom tags on the inside. You can't see them since they are inside the lip of the shirt. 

like this: 

the shirt will be eactly as those mock ups state. the colors might be a bit brighter or something when the ink dye the threads but other than that EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS. I understand you questioning me but no need to be passive about it. 

I don't think you understand what the word 'passive' means. I'm asking you directly what I want to know before I purchase the shirt.
8/23/13 5:03 PM
Letibleu
1716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 
DonFreedomFrye - 
caseharts - 

like this: 

I think he was responding to your being "passive".

8/23/13 5:08 PM
Letibleu

caseharts - 
Letibleu - 

we did that shirt and had to many errors/did not sell enough so we refunded everyone. 

Sounds like quite the feat printing t shirts.

Too bad, this is a shirt geeks everywhere could have appreciated without realizing it was an MMA shirt.

8/23/13 5:10 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
DonFreedomFrye - 
caseharts - 
DonFreedomFrye - 
caseharts - 

like this: 

I don't think you understand what the word 'passive' means. I'm asking you directly what I want to know before I purchase the shirt.

I apolgize a better term would be passive aggressive. Seems like you don't like me. You could have come right out and brought up that massive fuck up on my behalf.

I Understand your concerns. This will be exactly what it is mocked up to be. 

8/23/13 5:11 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
Letibleu - 
caseharts - 
DonFreedomFrye - 
caseharts - 

like this: 

I think he was responding to your being "passive".

I didn't know he was referring to the r/mma shirt. After the 2nd post I did. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.