UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Naderhoods official walk out shirt !

8/23/13 5:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
caseharts
410 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
Letibleu - 
caseharts - 
Letibleu - 

still waiting for this shirt

we did that shirt and had to many errors/did not sell enough so we refunded everyone. 

Sounds like quite the feat printing t shirts.

Too bad, this is a shirt geeks everywhere could have appreciated without realizing it was an MMA shirt.

Still have the design. might morph it and do something later with it.

8/23/13 5:19 PM
DonFreedomFrye
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 
DonFreedomFrye - 
caseharts - 
DonFreedomFrye - 
caseharts - 
DonFreedomFrye - Is your logo going to be on this shirt too?

These are my shirts. why wouldnt they have my logo on them?

Usually when someone buys a shirt, they want to know exactly what's on that shirt that they will be wearing.

I'm looking at the pics of the shirt on here and I don't see your logo on the shirt so if I'm buying the shirt, I want to know that I'm getting what I'm seeing instead of it showing up with your big logo on it.

You can put whatever your little heart desires on your shirts but you should understand that people want to know exactly what's on it before buying it especially after the little incident that went down before.

If you are referring to r/mma I have completely learned from that. and apologized and refunded anyone with an issue. This shirt will appear exactly as it is in the mock ups. The only thing its not showing is our custom tags on the inside. You can't see them since they are inside the lip of the shirt. 

like this: 

the shirt will be eactly as those mock ups state. the colors might be a bit brighter or something when the ink dye the threads but other than that EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS. I understand you questioning me but no need to be passive about it. 

I don't think you understand what the word 'passive' means. I'm asking you directly what I want to know before I purchase the shirt.

I apolgize a better term would be passive aggressive. Seems like you don't like me. You could have come right out and brought up that massive fuck up on my behalf.

I Understand your concerns. This will be exactly what it is mocked up to be. 

I'm surprised that you think I don't like you because I didn't throw your "massive fuck up" in your face and instead just asked a direct question about what is on the shirt.

I don't understand how that's being passive aggressive when you state that you understand the concern.

You're being far too sensitive and paranoid here. I asked a direct question because I wanted to purchase a shirt to support one of my favorite OGers and wanted to make sure what exactly is on it before doing so.
8/23/13 5:26 PM
DonFreedomFrye
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey guys, don't ask questions about the shirts you want to purchase because caseharts is going to think you don't like him. If you do ask a question, make sure to bring up his "massive fuck up" before doing so as to not be passive aggressive.

How's that for passive aggressive?
8/23/13 5:27 PM
caseharts
410 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
DonFreedomFrye - 
caseharts - 
DonFreedomFrye - 
caseharts - 
DonFreedomFrye - 
caseharts - 
DonFreedomFrye - Is your logo going to be on this shirt too?

These are my shirts. why wouldnt they have my logo on them?

Usually when someone buys a shirt, they want to know exactly what's on that shirt that they will be wearing.

I'm looking at the pics of the shirt on here and I don't see your logo on the shirt so if I'm buying the shirt, I want to know that I'm getting what I'm seeing instead of it showing up with your big logo on it.

You can put whatever your little heart desires on your shirts but you should understand that people want to know exactly what's on it before buying it especially after the little incident that went down before.

If you are referring to r/mma I have completely learned from that. and apologized and refunded anyone with an issue. This shirt will appear exactly as it is in the mock ups. The only thing its not showing is our custom tags on the inside. You can't see them since they are inside the lip of the shirt. 

like this: 

the shirt will be eactly as those mock ups state. the colors might be a bit brighter or something when the ink dye the threads but other than that EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS. I understand you questioning me but no need to be passive about it. 

I don't think you understand what the word 'passive' means. I'm asking you directly what I want to know before I purchase the shirt.

I apolgize a better term would be passive aggressive. Seems like you don't like me. You could have come right out and brought up that massive fuck up on my behalf.

I Understand your concerns. This will be exactly what it is mocked up to be. 

I'm surprised that you think I don't like you because I didn't throw your "massive fuck up" in your face and instead just asked a direct question about what is on the shirt.

I don't understand how that's being passive aggressive when you state that you understand the concern.

You're being far too sensitive and paranoid here. I asked a direct question because I wanted to purchase a shirt to support one of my favorite OGers and wanted to make sure what exactly is on it before doing so.

I would like to apologize. I agree I have been quite a bit paranoid since that. 

Its just since then I have been on edge about everything and a perfectionist (the deserved hate was fine but the death threats and stuff really were annoying)

You are completely right to ask me that question. again I am sorry for not being clear. 

the shirt will be exactly as you see it with regards to everything said in here. I like you so lets keep that going between us. 

If you have any questions let me know or email me.

8/23/13 5:28 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
DonFreedomFrye - Hey guys, don't ask questions about the shirts you want to purchase because caseharts is going to think you don't like him. If you do ask a question, make sure to bring up his "massive fuck up" before doing so as to not be passive aggressive.

How's that for passive aggressive?

:] I responded in the other post. I hope it clarifies why I said that. Sorry. 

8/23/13 5:46 PM
Letibleu
1680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Death threats from the internetz lol

I must have missed quite the event while I was away!

10/18/13 8:42 AM
6ULDV8
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

Just got home from work and my T-shirts were waiting for me.  

I'm wearing the Enson tank top right now and look sexy as fuck.

TTT

10/18/13 8:43 AM
6ULDV8
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*Mine took a little longer because they needed to make the trip to Hong Kong.

10/18/13 1:41 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
Glad you like them man! Phone Post
10/18/13 1:58 PM
UGCTT_5 for fighting
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ordered a heather blue Enson shirt. Getting a nice collection of those. Phone Post
10/18/13 2:11 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
UGCTT_5 for fighting - Ordered a heather blue Enson shirt. Getting a nice collection of those. Phone Post
This one will be the softest shirt you have ever felt. New shirts are coming!

Thanks Phone Post
10/18/13 6:37 PM
Eh_J
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 
Eh_J - Just ordered.

Anything to support the UG.
Vtfu Phone Post

Got my shirt last month. It's high quality! But damn it's bright! LOL
10/18/13 6:56 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
Eh_J -
caseharts - 
Eh_J - Just ordered.

Vtfu Phone Post

Which one? Phone Post
10/18/13 7:00 PM
Eh_J
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naderhood trailer park T
10/18/13 7:10 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
caseharts -
Eh_J -
caseharts - 
Eh_J - Just ordered.

Vtfu Phone Post

Which one? Phone Post
Oh yes it is. That's why it rules Phone Post
10/20/13 1:57 PM
6ULDV8

I'm almost scared to wear the Nader one.

It's too awesome and will not be christened until the occasion is deemed worthy.

Gorgeous piece of cotton that it is.

And it's so soft!

10/20/13 3:06 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
6ULDV8 -

I'm almost scared to wear the Nader one.

It's too awesome and will not be christened until the occasion is deemed worthy.

Gorgeous piece of cotton that it is.

And it's so soft!

We should christen in together Phone Post
10/20/13 3:15 PM
6ULDV8

So you're coming to Hong Kong?  About fucking time!  Hope you get here faster than the T-shirts!

Enjoy this picture of superCalo coming to Hong Kong and enjoying our award winning public toilet.

10/20/13 3:41 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
6ULDV8 -

So you're coming to Hong Kong?  About fucking time!  Hope you get here faster than the T-shirts!

Enjoy this picture of superCalo coming to Hong Kong and enjoying our award winning public toilet.

Il try I want to steal umbrellas Phone Post
10/24/13 9:52 PM
UGCTT_5 for fighting
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 
UGCTT_5 for fighting - Ordered a heather blue Enson shirt. Getting a nice collection of those. Phone Post

Thanks Phone Post

Definitely the softest shirt Ive ever owned! Thanks!
10/24/13 11:43 PM
6ULDV8

Edited: 10/24/13 11:42 PM

The shirts are ridiculously soft.  How did you do that?

I'm wearing the Nader one today.  I can't wait anymore.

I'ma squish that soft shirt all over my tits.

TTT

10/25/13 2:03 AM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
UGCTT_5 for fighting -
caseharts - 

Thanks Phone Post

Welcome. Thanks for the support. Let me know how you like it Phone Post
10/25/13 2:04 AM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
6ULDV8 -

The shirts are ridiculously soft.  How did you do that?

I'm wearing the Nader one today.  I can't wait anymore.

I'ma squish that soft shirt all over my tits.

TTT

Zebras I had Zebras make love to the shirt's first Phone Post
10/25/13 12:17 PM
UGCTT_5 for fighting

caseharts -
UGCTT_5 for fighting -
caseharts - 

Thanks Phone Post

The shirt is great. Looking forward to the next release. Phone Post
10/25/13 12:19 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
UGCTT_5 for fighting -
caseharts -
UGCTT_5 for fighting -
caseharts - 

Thanks Phone Post

The shirt is great. Looking forward to the next release. Phone Post
We already finished 1 another 2 this weekend. Check our fb for photos Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.