UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fund for Wreckker's Kids....

7/21/13 1:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bagger
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VERY cool! Geek's good people (CindyO & DFW ain't bad either).
7/21/13 1:56 PM
Tat2tillidie
357 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome stuff KRS !!! Hope you guys have a fun and safe time and please tell us some whoppers about the big fish that got away ;)

TTT I can't wait to go to a UG meet n greet to meet all you guys and gals in person ... Phone Post 3.0
7/23/13 10:46 AM
Tat2tillidie
357 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bump Phone Post 3.0
7/24/13 7:04 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke - So
Fucking
AWESOME!!

Geek is a great guy & I know y'all will have a blast with the kids.

You're a saint Krs10! Phone Post
I think I curse and drink way too much for sainthood. ;)

And I'm on my way to airport!! Reggie's daughter is picking me up. So excited to see them!! Phone Post 3.0
7/26/13 3:51 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Been here since Wednesday afternoon. It's like 1:00 on Thursday. I'm having the best time with with with Reggie's family. I feel like they're my own. I love them.
Yesterday we rented a boat for the day. We brought on tons of food, we out fishing and they told so many dad stories. Was a great day. Perfect!! I just wish he was here. Phone Post 3.0
7/26/13 4:56 AM
Tat2tillidie

Awe glad your having a good time ... Rip wreckker... Phone Post 3.0
7/27/13 9:16 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/27/13 9:20 AM

So killer of Cindy n Dana!! Couple of the good ones in this world!

Hope u guys/girls have a great time! Props to Reggie's daughter for stepping up to take care of her little bro and for picking a BF with a tremendous name :)

Did you catch anything? you know I'm a feend for the fishing!! The crabbing should be real good up there right now. You can buy "Hoop Nets" for like 25-40$ ... Get a few and head to a pier with a few cans of Cat food(gravy kind) and a family pack of chicken legs or thighs... Poke a few holes in the catfood can zipTie to bottom of hoop net, put piece of chicken next to it and ZipTie it to the net ... Throw in the water... Let sit 10-15min and pull (do it quick and don't stop till its all the way out of the water...Crabs will climb out if you don't pull it up really quick and consistent) it's so much fun... Measure crabs(ask about measurer at same place you get nets), check the sex, put keepers in a Dry bucket or ice chest.... If you get 3 or 4 nets (check regulations of how many are allowed for ea person) your pretty much constantly pulling nets... Once you get done pulling, checking re setting, it takes a few minutes, so you can get on a constant rotation.

Then an old fashioned Crab Boil with the bounty!! Delicious !

Ps get a pair of gloves, hands get a little beat up after a few hours of pulling ropes. Phone Post 3.0

7/31/13 5:35 PM
Krs10KO.com

UGCTT_El Pescadero -

Hope u guys/girls have a great time! Props to Reggie's daughter for stepping up to take care of her little bro and for picking a BF with a tremendous name :)

Did you catch anything? you know I'm a feend for the fishing!! The crabbing should be real good up there right now. You can buy "Hoop Nets" for like 25-40$ ... Get a few and head to a pier with a few cans of Cat food(gravy kind) and a family pack of chicken legs or thighs... Poke a few holes in the catfood can zipTie to bottom of hoop net, put piece of chicken next to it and ZipTie it to the net ... Throw in the water... Let sit 10-15min and pull (do it quick and don't stop till its all the way out of the water...Crabs will climb out if you don't pull it up really quick and consistent) it's so much fun... Measure crabs(ask about measurer at same place you get nets), check the sex, put keepers in a Dry bucket or ice chest.... If you get 3 or 4 nets (check regulations of how many are allowed for ea person) your pretty much constantly pulling nets... Once you get done pulling, checking re setting, it takes a few minutes, so you can get on a constant rotation.

Ps get a pair of gloves, hands get a little beat up after a few hours of pulling ropes. Phone Post 3.0

We had such a blast!! The fights were awesome. Thanks again Cindy and Uncle Dana! And fishing was so much fun. We rented a boat and brought a shit ton of food. Krystal caught flounder and a friggin shark! I caught an orange sea penis. Yep. A sea penis. If I could post pics I would.
Best time ever!! :) Phone Post 3.0
7/31/13 8:05 PM
Tat2tillidie

Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

We had such a blast!! The fights were awesome. Thanks again Cindy and Uncle Dana! And fishing was so much fun. We rented a boat and brought a shit ton of food. Krystal caught flounder and a friggin shark! I caught an orange sea penis. Yep. A sea penis. If I could post pics I would.
Best time ever!! :) Phone Post 3.0
Awesome !!!!! Phone Post 3.0
7/31/13 11:14 PM
DiscipleDojo
600 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I saw said sea penis on Facebook. It was indeed a glorious catch. 

8/2/13 1:47 PM
Krs10KO.com

Jr and I attempting to kayak :) 

8/2/13 1:48 PM
pennviachoke
1052 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -

Hell yeah...love it! Phone Post
8/2/13 2:08 PM
Krs10KO.com

Joshua King - 

ttt

i'm so sorry miss KRS10, i have prommised 100 toward the cause and have yet to send anything yet

2013 has been rough and i could slander the person and their trendo corp resturant that has yet to pay the other two-thirdds they owe for their shiny new bar and 18 taps, but i'm an adult. 

no explanation can validate it but i will let you know that i do plan on putting more than i said, more than once...

.soon. hopefully rather than later. 

All good, when you can you can. :) 

8/7/13 9:36 PM
Krs10KO.com

pennviachoke -
Krs10KO.com -

We were so bad. Once upon a time I was good but since my surgery my right side is messed up. We went in circles! and it was awesome!!
And were missed at the UG meet up!! Phone Post 3.0
8/7/13 11:13 PM
pennviachoke
1052 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
pennviachoke -
Krs10KO.com -

We were so bad. Once upon a time I was good but since my surgery my right side is messed up. We went in circles! and it was awesome!!
And were missed at the UG meet up!! Phone Post 3.0
Hahahah. Good times Phone Post
8/15/13 1:30 AM
Krs10KO.com

Just missing my friend. Love you always. XOXO Phone Post 3.0
10/18/13 8:50 AM
pennviachoke

I was thinking about Reggie this morning at the gym, we all still miss you friend.
10/18/13 8:55 AM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke - I was thinking about Reggie this morning at the gym, we all still miss you friend.
VTFU Phone Post 3.0
10/18/13 8:57 AM
pennviachoke

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
pennviachoke - I was thinking about Reggie this morning at the gym, we all still miss you friend.
VTFU Phone Post 3.0
Back atcha

I'll have some good pics for TeamFatKid tomorrow ;) Phone Post
10/18/13 12:13 PM
KhabibSmokedPatsStash
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rip wreckker! Phone Post
10/18/13 12:30 PM
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie

KhabibSmokedPatsStash - Rip wreckker! Phone Post
This and it's sad to loose 2 good people from this forum ... Rip Phone Post 3.0
10/18/13 1:31 PM
pennviachoke

FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie -
There's some UG partying in Heaven today boys.

RIP Reggie & Frank Phone Post
10/18/13 2:37 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

pennviachoke -
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie -
There's some UG partying in Heaven today boys.

RIP Reggie & Frank Phone Post
There burning a fat one right now.... Guaranteed!! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.