UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fund for Wreckker's Kids....

5/30/13 9:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Hocky Balboa
6306 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt Phone Post
5/30/13 9:29 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1950 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VU's for all Phone Post 3.0
5/30/13 9:33 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen
655 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - VU's for all Phone Post 3.0
! Phone Post
5/30/13 9:49 PM
pennviachoke
927 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just donated... wish I had more to give.

I do have an autographed BJ Penn photo I was thinking of auctioning off here to raise some $$, what you think UG? Phone Post
5/30/13 9:53 PM
caseharts
405 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
pennviachoke - Just donated... wish I had more to give.

I do have an autographed BJ Penn photo I was thinking of auctioning off here to raise some $$, what you think UG? Phone Post
Do it do it. I'll probably bid Phone Post
5/30/13 9:54 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen
655 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck yes bro I think that would be a great idea and kudos for offering an autographed product by the legend himself.

Also, I definitely will be donating. I'm leaving for Florida to take the fam on vacation for 2 weeks, but whrn I get back, consider it done. Phone Post
5/30/13 9:54 PM
pennviachoke
927 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts -

Do it do it. I'll probably bid Phone Post
I have two that Jodi Penn(JD jr's wife) sent me last year...I'm gonna do it. Give me a bit to get it straight & I'll start the thread tonight. Phone Post
5/30/13 10:25 PM
pennviachoke

Threads up now, I'm on my phone so someone please link it here, Thx.

title is BJ Penn autograph auction **fundraiser** Phone Post
5/30/13 10:43 PM
TwistedWrister88
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub. Will donate tomorrow. Phone Post
5/30/13 10:54 PM
Got Reach
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
5/30/13 11:25 PM
invalid
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very classy, man

5/30/13 11:58 PM
cheesesteak
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My goodness what a horrible tragedy. I hope for nothing but the best for Wrecker's family. I just donated $50 for the cause and will let others know.
5/31/13 12:13 AM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Donated. Wish it could have been more.

Cindy

5/31/13 1:24 AM
(Mike Oxslong)
356 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -

Good job Krs10!

R.I.P. WRECKKER

. Phone Post 3.0
5/31/13 1:46 AM
Radio Raheem
1317 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke -  Just donated... wish I had more to give.

That's a great idea man. Voted up. 

5/31/13 1:58 AM
Bobby Razak
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reggie where you at Bro the great unknown :) Phone Post 3.0
5/31/13 2:09 AM
Meathorse

This is the second time the UG has pointed me in the direction of something I want to contribute to. Donation made, thanks for doing what you're doing for these kids. Phone Post 3.0
5/31/13 2:10 AM
CindyO

I jjust thought of something-- if someone can get me a copy of Reggie with DW inside the Octagon at the Seattle show last year I will get DW to sign it for Reggie's son! Is he a UFC fan?

Cindy

5/31/13 2:17 AM
the geek
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 

I jjust thought of something-- if someone can get me a copy of Reggie with DW inside the Octagon at the Seattle show last year I will get DW to sign it for Reggie's son! Is he a UFC fan?

Cindy

I'll check through my photos Cindy. There are a lot of photos I didn't publish.
5/31/13 2:18 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks everyone. 

Cindy PM me : )

5/31/13 2:42 AM
Anderson P. Sonnen

CindyO -

Cindy

Cindy you're awesome for doing that :). ...Man I love this place Phone Post
5/31/13 2:58 AM
Br0ckFnSams0n
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've had a rough couple of years financially, but recently got a job. His kids will get a quarter of my next check. I haven't seen him post as much in the last couple years, but I can remember many, many good posts out of our green-named brother. I started lurking here after Tito put the UG on blast on tv in '02 or so after beating the shit out of Shamrock when I was probably 19 or so. We've all gotten older, and disease and death are coming with it. This has been my home on the net for the last decade and a half, and I am fucking sick to see my UG/OG brothers falling down in so many ways lately. Sorry for the FRAT, but fuck whoever wants to bitch about my wall of text can eat a dick. RIP WRECKK, we have lost a true brother in passion for our crazy, amazing sport. Phone Post
5/31/13 3:37 AM
EVILYOSHIDA

^ good post
5/31/13 8:34 AM
jman
423 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is there an email address that we can send a PayPal amount to?

I have some PayPal money and would rather donate that way, thanks.
5/31/13 8:59 AM
nottheface
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This place amazes me. It's times like these that I'm proud to be an OG'er Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.