UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fund for Wreckker's Kids....

5/31/13 10:04 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
awesomestprime
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My son turns 11 Saturday.

I can't imagine. Heartbreaking. I'll add when I get the chance.
5/31/13 10:24 AM
TheOneDylanThomas
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheOneDylanThomas - Hey, my condolences about your friend. I hope I'm not overstepping my bounds here but I guess I have an idea about a charity auction for his children. I started a ridiculous thread a couple nights back asking Dana for a dinner with he and Wanderlei. Another forum member mentioned that I should offer $500 to a charity of Dana's choice in order to sweeten the deal.

Anyhow, I thought if you were able to contact Cindy, maybe Dana would be receptive to a charity auction for your friend's kids with the highest bidder getting the dinner.

Obviously I don't know if he would even be logistically able to do this but it certainly can't hurt to ask.

Cindy, would Dana be willing to do this? Or some variation of it? I think that the right person would pay thousands for this. I know it's asking a lot from a man with very little free time-anyone would understand if he couldn't--but I thought it couldn't hurt to ask considering the huge impact it would have for his kids.
5/31/13 11:23 AM
(Mike Oxslong)
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a tattoo machine or 2 I could auction off to help the cause ...

Tat2 Phone Post 3.0
5/31/13 11:28 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2613 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

(Mike Oxslong) - I have a tattoo machine or 2 I could auction off to help the cause ...

Tat2 Phone Post 3.0
Killer!! Your the man Phone Post 3.0
5/31/13 11:41 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bonerfart -  OK, I will when I get paid.

Kristen, any meditation or mindfulness helping u through this? Phone Post

My mindfulness has helped so much. Thanks. Havn't done it as much, and that's always when you should. It's funny I sent Reggie a bunch of mediation and mindfulness CDs for pain. Let's just say it wasn't his thing :) 

5/31/13 11:47 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tat and Penn that's so awesome! Put a link on here if you make a thread. And thank! 

Tat- I know a lot of tattoo people, I can get more people in on that raffle,if thts cool.PM me. 

Caseharts, I expected nothing less. you are always so sweet. :)

5/31/13 1:46 PM
BIGWHITESEXY
1135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I WANT TO PAY THROUGH PAYPAL BUT IT WON'T LET ME.........ANYONE WANT TO HELP A BROTHA OUT.
5/31/13 6:00 PM
Freeman
394 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RIP Reggie.

5/31/13 6:56 PM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I too would like a paypal link. I just got home from work to find out a good friend of ours has a mass in their chest. Probably through out their whole body. I get on the UG and see this. If cancer had a face I would kick it in the teeth right now. FUCK YOU!!!

If we don't get a link I will donate anyway. Phone Post
5/31/13 9:47 PM
cheesesteak
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Come on UG, We are only at 426 bucks here. Please show some support even 5 bucks, heck even a dollar. It all adds up. He always came off as a great guy. Let's help his family!!!! just a couple bucks everyone. Please.
5/31/13 10:06 PM
pennviachoke
1140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here's the thread I started to help raise some money. I'm auctioning off 1 of 2 autographed BJ Penn photos, with 100% of the proceeds to go to the fund KRS10 started for Reggie's family.

Someone please link this, Thx

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2181723&page=1 Phone Post
5/31/13 10:10 PM
Hocky Balboa
8677 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cheesesteak - Come on UG, We are only at 426 bucks here. Please show some support even 5 bucks, heck even a dollar. It all adds up. He always came off as a great guy. Let's help his family!!!! just a couple bucks everyone. Please.
^ Phone Post
5/31/13 10:48 PM
jman
560 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke -  Here's the thread I started to help raise some money. I'm auctioning off 1 of 2 autographed BJ Penn photos, with 100% of the proceeds to go to the fund KRS10 started for Reggie's family.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2181723&page=1 Phone Post

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2181723&page=1

I want to donate but like BIGWHITESEXY I want to do it through PayPal, just post an email address and we can send money that way as well.
5/31/13 10:58 PM
pennviachoke
1140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jman -
pennviachoke -  Here's the thread I started to help raise some money. I'm auctioning off 1 of 2 autographed BJ Penn photos, with 100% of the proceeds to go to the fund KRS10 started for Reggie's family.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2181723&page=1

I want to donate but like BIGWHITESEXY I want to do it through PayPal, just post an email address and we can send money that way as well.
My auction is PayPal only...once the money clears I'll make the donation from one of my bank accounts. Maybe KRS10 could setup a PayPal account also, seems to be a few people that will donate that way. Phone Post
5/31/13 10:59 PM
pennviachoke

& thx for linking that for me bro! Phone Post
5/31/13 11:58 PM
(Mike Oxslong)
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have these 2 custom hand made machines , hand wrapped coils , made from a friend ... $300 OBO for both and I pay shipping worldwide and all the money goes to his family ...

Here's a pic of the machines

Phone Post 3.0
6/1/13 12:33 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
941 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KKK

6/1/13 12:43 AM
cfv
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i know it only says 2012, but the OG is so awesome.
6/1/13 3:23 AM
Rouge Mod
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

I couldn't get the site to work until I opened the link in a new window rather than the frame, in case anyone else is having the same problem. Fuck cancer!

6/1/13 4:48 AM
CindyO

TheOneDylanThomas - 
TheOneDylanThomas - Hey, my condolences about your friend. I hope I'm not overstepping my bounds here but I guess I have an idea about a charity auction for his children. I started a ridiculous thread a couple nights back asking Dana for a dinner with he and Wanderlei. Another forum member mentioned that I should offer $500 to a charity of Dana's choice in order to sweeten the deal.

Anyhow, I thought if you were able to contact Cindy, maybe Dana would be receptive to a charity auction for your friend's kids with the highest bidder getting the dinner.

Obviously I don't know if he would even be logistically able to do this but it certainly can't hurt to ask.

Cindy, would Dana be willing to do this? Or some variation of it? I think that the right person would pay thousands for this. I know it's asking a lot from a man with very little free time-anyone would understand if he couldn't--but I thought it couldn't hurt to ask considering the huge impact it would have for his kids.

I will ask:)

Cindy

6/1/13 7:05 AM
sparkuri

Next guy that fronts a bill, I match. Phone Post
6/1/13 9:12 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2613 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO -
TheOneDylanThomas - 

I will ask:)

Cindy

This is awsome!! Phone Post 3.0
6/1/13 10:48 AM
(Mike Oxslong)

(Mike Oxslong) - I have these 2 custom hand made machines , hand wrapped coils , made from a friend ... $300 OBO for both and I pay shipping worldwide and all the money goes to his family ...

Here's a pic of the machines

Phone Post 3.0
TTT let's get these sold :)

Tat2 Phone Post 3.0
6/1/13 11:02 AM
edwims
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

donated

that pic of his kids on the donation site broke me up

RIP

6/1/13 11:08 AM
DiscipleDojo
628 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I messaged Krs10 already about it, but I'll share here as well. If anyone knows a fighter who would be willing to have me do their portrait and help publicize its auction/sale with the bulk of the proceeds going to Wrekker's kids' fund, please have them or their manager/coach/rep contact me. We've been able to raise around a thousand dollars in the past year for #FranksFight through charity portrait sales and I'd be happy to help do likewise in memory of Wrekker.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.