UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fund for Wreckker's Kids....

6/1/13 11:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
pennviachoke
1101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome Disciple! Phone Post
6/1/13 12:25 PM
the geek
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

6/1/13 3:00 PM
NomoRomophobia
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will find a way to donate. Phone Post 3.0
6/1/13 3:35 PM
Jack Furious
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a (roughly) 5 by 8 foot very high quality poster o the lesnar/cain/shogun,anderson gsp and bj on it. I wanted to get it signed but I live on the east coast. it may not be worth buch but I would like to put it up for auction, and my g/f's brother's wife (i know) is and event manager for muhammad ali and I have been begging for a pair of signed gloves for a year... I will see if I cant make that happen sooner than later and put those up for an OG auction as well.

rip reggie, i hate to see a man go before he get's to see his children grow and I hope their is a cage on the other side where you and andy hug can work on some combos, and beat up bruce lee, just because you know you could
6/1/13 3:56 PM
TheOneDylanThomas
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 
TheOneDylanThomas - 
TheOneDylanThomas - Hey, my condolences about your friend. I hope I'm not overstepping my bounds here but I guess I have an idea about a charity auction for his children. I started a ridiculous thread a couple nights back asking Dana for a dinner with he and Wanderlei. Another forum member mentioned that I should offer $500 to a charity of Dana's choice in order to sweeten the deal.

Anyhow, I thought if you were able to contact Cindy, maybe Dana would be receptive to a charity auction for your friend's kids with the highest bidder getting the dinner.

Obviously I don't know if he would even be logistically able to do this but it certainly can't hurt to ask.

Cindy, would Dana be willing to do this? Or some variation of it? I think that the right person would pay thousands for this. I know it's asking a lot from a man with very little free time-anyone would understand if he couldn't--but I thought it couldn't hurt to ask considering the huge impact it would have for his kids.

I will ask:)

Cindy

Awesome. I think that the right person with deep pockets would pay five figures for an opportunity like this. It would be a nice nest egg for his children.
6/1/13 6:58 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey guys. I'll get back to everyone on here later tonite. I'll set up a pay pal link also. :)
Thank you to everyone. His family is so grateful. I'll write a bunch more later. Thank you all :) Phone Post
6/1/13 7:59 PM
(Mike Oxslong)
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

(Mike Oxslong) - I have these 2 custom hand made machines , hand wrapped coils , made from a friend ... $300 OBO for both and I pay shipping worldwide and all the money goes to his family ...

Here's a pic of the machines

Phone Post 3.0
Lets get these tattoo machines sold !!!

TTT for Wreckker's family...

Tat2 Phone Post 3.0
6/1/13 8:28 PM
pennviachoke
1101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm waiting for my tattoo artist to text me back...I sent her the link to your thread.

*fingers crossed* Phone Post
6/1/13 8:41 PM
SgtJustinTeplitz
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RIP
6/1/13 8:43 PM
(Mike Oxslong)
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke - I'm waiting for my tattoo artist to text me back...I sent her the link to your thread.

*fingers crossed* Phone Post
Cool it is OBO doesn't have to be the full amount just as much as we can raise :) anything will help Phone Post 3.0
6/1/13 11:49 PM
Hocky Balboa
7908 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

... Phone Post
6/1/13 11:49 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Br0ckFnSams0n -  I've had a rough couple of years financially, but recently got a job. His kids will get a quarter of my next check. I haven't seen him post as much in the last couple years, but I can remember many, many good posts out of our green-named brother. I started lurking here after Tito put the UG on blast on tv in '02 or so after beating the shit out of Shamrock when I was probably 19 or so. We've all gotten older, and disease and death are coming with it. This has been my home on the net for the last decade and a half, and I am fucking sick to see my UG/OG brothers falling down in so many ways lately. Sorry for the FRAT, but fuck whoever wants to bitch about my wall of text can eat a dick. RIP WRECKK, we have lost a true brother in passion for our crazy, amazing sport. Phone Post

Thank you so much. MMA really was his passion and this was his family. His sister told me that even when he was doing the online poker and he had like 10-15 games on at once, he always had the UG on in the background. That's one hell of a multitasker!! Thanks again!

6/1/13 11:52 PM
Krs10KO.com

cheesesteak - My goodness what a horrible tragedy. I hope for nothing but the best for Wrecker's family. I just donated $50 for the cause and will let others know.

Thanks so much!!

6/2/13 12:58 AM
Krs10KO.com

Edited: 06/02/13 1:00 AM

I'm trying to link up the pay pal directly to the site but its not letting me, damn it!! It's going to take 2-3 days to be verified. 

I have a paypal account that I can put on here and then I can put the money back in to Reggies account when its all verified. Heres a link to that. 

6/2/13 1:03 AM
pennviachoke

Awesome!!^^^ Phone Post
6/2/13 1:18 AM
Krs10KO.com

DiscipleDojo - 

I messaged Krs10 already about it, but I'll share here as well. If anyone knows a fighter who would be willing to have me do their portrait and help publicize its auction/sale with the bulk of the proceeds going to Wrekker's kids' fund, please have them or their manager/coach/rep contact me. We've been able to raise around a thousand dollars in the past year for #FranksFight through charity portrait sales and I'd be happy to help do likewise in memory of Wrekker.

Youre the best!! Have you done Hendo yet? Reggie trained with him back in the day. He was actually going to corner him in Japan. How frigging cool is that! Maybe we can get him to agree? 

And are you still doing the one of Chris? That's for something different tho. Can't wait to see it!

6/2/13 3:39 AM
jman
530 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - 

I'm trying to link up the pay pal directly to the site but its not letting me, damn it!! It's going to take 2-3 days to be verified. 

I have a paypal account that I can put on here and then I can put the money back in to Reggies account when its all verified. Heres a link to that. 

Cool was able to send some money through PayPal.
6/2/13 12:05 PM
Krs10KO.com

jman -
Krs10KO.com - 

Cool was able to send some money through PayPal.
Awesome!! Thanks :) Phone Post
6/2/13 3:06 PM
Krs10KO.com

Here's the main link again : )

http://www.youcaring.com/other/fight-for-wreckker-s-kids-/62235

Thank you to everyone. 

6/2/13 3:19 PM
DiscipleDojo
619 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - 
DiscipleDojo - 

I messaged Krs10 already about it, but I'll share here as well. If anyone knows a fighter who would be willing to have me do their portrait and help publicize its auction/sale with the bulk of the proceeds going to Wrekker's kids' fund, please have them or their manager/coach/rep contact me. We've been able to raise around a thousand dollars in the past year for #FranksFight through charity portrait sales and I'd be happy to help do likewise in memory of Wrekker.

Youre the best!! Have you done Hendo yet? Reggie trained with him back in the day. He was actually going to corner him in Japan. How frigging cool is that! Maybe we can get him to agree? 

And are you still doing the one of Chris? That's for something different tho. Can't wait to see it!

I'm still waiting to hear back from you or Chris about which pic you'd like me to work from. Once I have that I'm all set to get started on that one.

I have done one of Hendo (you may have seen in as some people's AV on here, in fact), but the original already sold. But if you'd like some prints of it that Dan might be willing to sign and you could sell to raise $ I'd be happy to send some. Or if he'd be willing to sign and help publicize it, I could do another one of Hendo and we could auction it for Reggie's fund.

Email me and let me know your thoughts when you have a chance. I'm working on a commission piece right now, but am close to being through with it.

6/2/13 3:52 PM
Krs10KO.com

DiscipleDojo - 
Krs10KO.com - 
DiscipleDojo - 

I'm still waiting to hear back from you or Chris about which pic you'd like me to work from. Once I have that I'm all set to get started on that one.

I have done one of Hendo (you may have seen in as some people's AV on here, in fact), but the original already sold. But if you'd like some prints of it that Dan might be willing to sign and you could sell to raise $ I'd be happy to send some. Or if he'd be willing to sign and help publicize it, I could do another one of Hendo and we could auction it for Reggie's fund.

Email me and let me know your thoughts when you have a chance. I'm working on a commission piece right now, but am close to being through with it.

I sent you an email about Chris a while back, u never got it? Ill resend. And i love that Hendo pic! I actually just got your other email. I write u back now. Thanks again!!!

6/2/13 4:32 PM
(Mike Oxslong)

Should I just auction them tattoo machines off on eBay ? I'm game either way I just have no clue how to set it up :) as I don't do eBay at all ...

I someone would like to help that'd be great !!! I just wanna get something over there for his family :) Phone Post 3.0
6/2/13 4:36 PM
Krs10KO.com

(Mike Oxslong) - Should I just auction them tattoo machines off on eBay ? I'm game either way I just have no clue how to set it up :) as I don't do eBay at all ...

I someone would like to help that'd be great !!! I just wanna get something over there for his family :) Phone Post 3.0

Im clueless about that! Anyone know?? Thanks so much for doing this. I sent u a PM earlier FYI. Thanks again :)

6/2/13 4:44 PM
(Mike Oxslong)

Krs10KO.com -
(Mike Oxslong) - Should I just auction them tattoo machines off on eBay ? I'm game either way I just have no clue how to set it up :) as I don't do eBay at all ...

Im clueless about that! Anyone know?? Thanks so much for doing this. I sent u a PM earlier FYI. Thanks again :)

Ok I'll check my pm's , your a sweet person who's done a lot for this forum :) vu Phone Post 3.0
6/2/13 5:57 PM
Krs10KO.com

(Mike Oxslong) - 
Krs10KO.com -

Ok I'll check my pm's , your a sweet person who's done a lot for this forum :) vu Phone Post 3.0

Awe thanks. Its all an act. Im actually a hardcore bitch, who likes to kick puppies in my spare time. Thank u for what youre doing. :)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.