UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fund for Wreckker's Kids....

6/2/13 6:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have some old home movies like the one I put on the Fund page. I think Ill put one or two up on here of Reggie and Jr. They are not good quality but like I said on the other one. u can see a bit into his life as a father. He was a really good dad. 

6/2/13 9:46 PM
(Mike Oxslong)
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -

I have some old home movies like the one I put on the Fund page. I think Ill put one or two up on here of Reggie and Jr. They are not good quality but like I said on the other one. u can see a bit into his life as a father. He was a really good dad. 

That'd be cool to see and maybe help raise more money :) Phone Post 3.0
6/3/13 12:47 AM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kristen, I talked to Rachael and she wants me to send you the pair of gloves Fedor autographed and gave to her through Scott Coker when she was sick so you can auction them off for Reggie Jr. Should I use the same address I already have for you or is there another address you can PM me?

Cindy

6/3/13 1:13 AM
the geek
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO -

Kristen, I talked to Rachael and she wants me to send you the pair of gloves Fedor autographed and gave to her through Scott Coker when she was sick so you can auction them off for Reggie Jr. Should I use the same address I already have for you or is there another address you can PM me?

Cindy

Damn Cindy, that so awesome of Rachael. What an incredible gesture. Phone Post 3.0
6/3/13 2:51 AM
CindyO

^^^ Paying it forward:)

Cindy

6/3/13 8:31 AM
Lazer MMA

TTT
6/3/13 12:20 PM
RickStorm
1883 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
CindyO - 

Cindy

Thats so frickin cool!

6/3/13 12:26 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 

Cindy

Oh wow, Cindy that's amazing!! Holy shit, thanks so much!!! I'll PM you in a little bit. Thank Rachel for me. Hope shes doing ok. And thank you!!!!!

6/3/13 12:49 PM
the geek
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
CindyO - 

Cindy

Oh wow, Cindy that's amazing!! Holy shit, thanks so much!!! I'll PM you in a little bit. Thank Rachel for me. Hope shes doing ok. And thank you!!!!!

This is a perfect example of how incredible some people on the UG are. Look at what Cindy and her family do to help, pennviachoke doing great things, Kristen flying across the continent to support a friend. Just a few examples of how our incredible community pulls together to support each other.

I'm very proud to call you all my friends. Phone Post 3.0
6/3/13 1:46 PM
pennviachoke
1197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO -

Cindy

That's incredible!!! Phone Post
6/3/13 1:47 PM
pennviachoke
1197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO -

^^^ Paying it forward:)

Cindy

That's what its all about! Phone Post
6/3/13 4:34 PM
YVES JOCKSTRAP
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RIP Reggie. Great posts for years!

I will miss his optimism and great attitude. Inspirational. Phone Post 3.0
6/3/13 7:21 PM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - 

I'm trying to link up the pay pal directly to the site but its not letting me, damn it!! It's going to take 2-3 days to be verified. 

I have a paypal account that I can put on here and then I can put the money back in to Reggies account when its all verified. Heres a link to that. 

Thanks, donation made.

This one will open in a new window.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=C52T4RKTB59PN

6/3/13 7:52 PM
RONxBURGUNDY
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
(Mike Oxslong) - Should I just auction them tattoo machines off on eBay ? I'm game either way I just have no clue how to set it up :) as I don't do eBay at all ...

I someone would like to help that'd be great !!! I just wanna get something over there for his family :) Phone Post 3.0

Im clueless about that! Anyone know?? Thanks so much for doing this. I sent u a PM earlier FYI. Thanks again :)

I can put the auction up if pics and a description is sent to me... I have a ton of good feedback on ebay... PM if i can be of assistance. Phone Post
6/3/13 7:53 PM
(Mike Oxslong)
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RONxBURGUNDY -
Krs10KO.com -
(Mike Oxslong) - Should I just auction them tattoo machines off on eBay ? I'm game either way I just have no clue how to set it up :) as I don't do eBay at all ...

I someone would like to help that'd be great !!! I just wanna get something over there for his family :) Phone Post 3.0

Im clueless about that! Anyone know?? Thanks so much for doing this. I sent u a PM earlier FYI. Thanks again :)

I can put the auction up if pics and a description is sent to me... I have a ton of good feedback on ebay... PM if i can be of assistance. Phone Post
Vu will get back to you ... Phone Post 3.0
6/3/13 9:28 PM
DKielbasa

TTT to donate at the end of June. 

6/4/13 12:25 AM
RyanParsons
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So sorry to read this. Reggie was great guy - always fun and interesting to talk to. What a loss.
6/4/13 2:46 AM
Krs10KO.com

Have not been able to get on here today. Cindy I'll pm you tomor, sorry! Again, thanks to you and Rachel.
I spent the day with Reggies family today. They are so busy just trying to get all of the legal and CPS stuff done to get custody of Jr. They really have not had a chance to even mourn. Its so sad really. They are so very grateful for all of the support. As am I. I'm in this for the long haul. I'm committed to helping raise Jr. bc I promised Reggie. So I'm so grateful to any and all help. Phone Post
6/4/13 11:34 PM
the geek

Krs10KO.com -  Have not been able to get on here today. Cindy I'll pm you tomor, sorry! Again, thanks to you and Rachel.
I spent the day with Reggies family today. They are so busy just trying to get all of the legal and CPS stuff done to get custody of Jr. They really have not had a chance to even mourn. Its so sad really. They are so very grateful for all of the support. As am I. I'm in this for the long haul. I'm committed to helping raise Jr. bc I promised Reggie. So I'm so grateful to any and all help. Phone Post

I didn't hear from you today, I take it you made it home safe?
6/5/13 12:48 AM
Leghound
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 

Cindy

This is the kind of amazingness that gets missed by the assholess that talk shit about CindyH.  Voted up every damn time I see ya on here girl

6/5/13 12:49 AM
Leghound
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - 
Krs10KO.com -  Have not been able to get on here today. Cindy I'll pm you tomor, sorry! Again, thanks to you and Rachel.

I didn't hear from you today, I take it you made it home safe?

Dunno if she made it home but I know she finally saw Mt. Rainier ;)

6/5/13 1:29 AM
Krs10KO.com

I got home safe and sound, thanks Scott :) Took some pain pills and slept all day and Going back to bed now. I'm shot!
And I did finally see it. From afar. But it was gorgeous! I'd love to go there!
I'll be on in the AM to update everyone. :) Phone Post
6/5/13 1:31 AM
the geek

Krs10KO.com -  I got home safe and sound, thanks Scott :) Took some pain pills and slept all day and Going back to bed now. I'm shot!
And I did finally see it. From afar. But it was gorgeous! I'd love to go there!
I'll be on in the AM to update everyone. :) Phone Post

Good to hear Kristen, rest up and talk soon.
6/5/13 4:08 AM
Hocky Balboa
10078 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/05/13 4:29 AM
Leghound - 
CindyO - 

Cindy

This is the kind of amazingness that gets missed by the assholess that talk shit about CindyO.  Voted up every damn time I see ya on here girl

Wow.  

I literally said the same thing to Reggie about 30 seconds after meeting him and first shaking his hand.

He had texted me earlier about how stoked he was to get tickets to the event and mentioned you both.

Just looked it up on my phone.  Here is part of his text message:

"Cindy O hooked me and Leghound up with tickets, so happy, UG helpin each other out!"

Let's make that last part of Reggie's quote play out and help this goal become a reality.

6/5/13 1:51 PM
Leghound

BUMP

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.