UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fund for Wreckker's Kids....

6/5/13 2:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hocky Balboa - 
Leghound - 
CindyO - 

Kristen, I talked to Rachael and she wants me to send you the pair of gloves Fedor autographed and gave to her through Scott Coker when she was sick so you can auction them off for Reggie Jr. Should I use the same address I already have for you or is there another address you can PM me?

Cindy

This is the kind of amazingness that gets missed by the assholess that talk shit about CindyO.  Voted up every damn time I see ya on here girl

Wow.  

I literally said the same thing to Reggie about 30 seconds after meeting him and first shaking his hand.

He had texted me earlier about how stoked he was to get tickets to the event and mentioned you both.

Just looked it up on my phone.  Here is part of his text message:

"Cindy O hooked me and Leghound up with tickets, so happy, UG helpin each other out!"

Let's make that last part of Reggie's quote play out and help this goal become a reality.

He talked about it all the time. 

I love Cindy O and I love the UG. I feel lucky to be a part of this place. 

6/5/13 6:17 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2920 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nothing better than some UG Lovin!!

Hope ur hanging tough Chica, how's the health? Phone Post 3.0
6/5/13 11:42 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Nothing better than some UG Lovin!!

Im good. Having some technical difficulties at the moment. Ill find out whats the plan on Friday. But I'm good, thanks my dear! Hope you're good! :) 

Cindy I'm PMd you about the gloves. Thanks again! 

6/6/13 3:20 PM
Krs10KO.com

TTT !!! Phone Post
6/7/13 2:08 AM
Krs10KO.com

This is home movie of him and Jr. It cracks me up but then makes me so sad. You can see how close they were. Like buddies. Going to put on the other Wreckker threads too. 

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=IFFXCIuuxY0

6/7/13 2:10 AM
Hocky Balboa
10175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reggie never mentioned being a Cheick Kongo fan.

LOL at the video. Thanks for posting.

6/7/13 2:11 PM
dumbass rummy
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just checked the fundraiser site and it looks like the donations are up to $726.00 which is great.

In an effort to help out Reggie's kids and spur additional giving, I will match UG donations made after this post up to an aggregate amount of $300 on my end.  $1, $5, or $10 bucks may not seem like a lot but if enough people give in small increments the cumulative effect can be significant.  In the end we could end up with another $600 donated and we may also be able to generate some momentum on the fundraising side of things.  So, if you donate to Reggie's kids please include a reference to the UG in your comment on the fundraiser site and post the amount given on this thread.  I’ll check in and donate every week or so.  Hopefully, we don’t make it past next Friday.

Here's a link to the fundraiser site:

http://www.youcaring.com/other/fight-for-wreckker-s-kids-/62235

6/7/13 2:14 PM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero - Nothing better than some UG Lovin!!

Im good. Having some technical difficulties at the moment. Ill find out whats the plan on Friday. But I'm good, thanks my dear! Hope you're good! :) 

Cindy I'm PMd you about the gloves. Thanks again! 

I got it and they'll go out sometime this weekend!

Cindy

6/7/13 2:32 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2920 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dumbass rummy -

I just checked the fundraiser site and it looks like the donations are up to $726.00 which is great.

In an effort to help out Reggie's kids and spur additional giving, I will match UG donations made after this post up to an aggregate amount of $300 on my end.  $1, $5, or $10 bucks may not seem like a lot but if enough people give in small increments the cumulative effect can be significant.  In the end we could end up with another $600 donated and we may also be able to generate some momentum on the fundraising side of things.  So, if you donate to Reggie's kids please include a reference to the UG in your comment on the fundraiser site and post the amount given on this thread.  I’ll check in and donate every week or so.  Hopefully, we don’t make it past next Friday.

Your the man! Phone Post 3.0
6/7/13 9:51 PM
Krs10KO.com

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
dumbass rummy -

Your the man! Phone Post 3.0

That's awesome!!!!! Thank you!!

And Cindy I'll BR checking my msil every day!! Thank you again! Did u PM me back? I didn't get anything? 

6/7/13 10:00 PM
pennviachoke
1198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's incredible rummy! Phone Post
6/7/13 11:22 PM
(Mike Oxslong)
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dumbass rummy -

Vtfu Phone Post 3.0
6/7/13 11:31 PM
the geek
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

(Mike Oxslong) - 
dumbass rummy -

Vtfu Phone Post 3.0

rummy for president
6/8/13 7:14 AM
FightToLive
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

R.I.P Bro! Life is NOT Fair!
6/9/13 2:17 AM
Hocky Balboa
10175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

6/9/13 5:48 AM
Br0ckFnSams0n
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey, posted earlier in the thread but just got paid. I don't make much money currently, but I would like to stick to my guns and help Wreckk's kids as much as I can. My issue is this: no matter how I t ry to explain it, my girl will see this amount as unreasonable. In other words, can I send a money order somewhere or donate in any other fashion that isn't going to be visible on a statement? Phone Post
6/9/13 6:08 AM
Br0ckFnSams0n
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disregard my above post. A small argument over a donation is pretty trivial, all things considered. Submitted, hope it helps the kiddos. Once again, RIP man. Far too soon for a young father to go, when there are so many piece of shit deadbeats out there. Phone Post
6/9/13 11:22 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Br0ckFnSams0n - Disregard my above post. A small argument over a donation is pretty trivial, all things considered. Submitted, hope it helps the kiddos. Once again, RIP man. Far too soon for a young father to go, when there are so many piece of shit deadbeats out there. Phone Post
Your a good Man... Your comments on the Fund page were spot on!! VU Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 3:40 AM
Br0ckFnSams0n

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Br0ckFnSams0n - Disregard my above post. A small argument over a donation is pretty trivial, all things considered. Submitted, hope it helps the kiddos. Once again, RIP man. Far too soon for a young father to go, when there are so many piece of shit deadbeats out there. Phone Post
Your a good Man... Your comments on the Fund page were spot on!! VU Phone Post 3.0
Thanks. I signed it that way as I'm sure there are plenty of us around that simply were unable to donate, so I kinda made it from "us" so his family could see that he's made a positive impact on the lives of people he's never met in person. Phone Post
6/10/13 7:31 AM
SamboMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt. I'll try to donate asap.
6/10/13 9:29 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Br0ckFnSams0n -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Thanks. I signed it that way as I'm sure there are plenty of us around that simply were unable to donate, so I kinda made it from "us" so his family could see that he's made a positive impact on the lives of people he's never met in person. Phone Post
Killer... Hope u don't mind... But I threw your name in the thread Ziplock started titled "free blue names here" ... He was giving away blue names for deserving Muds... after your donation, message and possible sleeping on the couch... I couldn't think of any one more deserving... They agree'd and you should be Blue today.

Now at least if your old lady gets upset and puts u in the dog house you will have after dark to keep you company :) Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 12:14 PM
Ingrained Media
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ingrained Media, President
Sorry if it has been asked and answered. I would like to donate. When I see crowd funding and such a big goal it makes me think about what happens if we do not reach the goal? I would like to give my money and have it immediately end up in the families hands. Is that what this does or should I donate some other way? We are in for $100.00
6/10/13 12:51 PM
dumbass rummy
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Br0ckFnSams0n -  Disregard my above post. A small argument over a donation is pretty trivial, all things considered. Submitted, hope it helps the kiddos. Once again, RIP man. Far too soon for a young father to go, when there are so many piece of shit deadbeats out there. Phone Post

Good on you sir!  I wiill match at the end of the week. 

6/10/13 12:55 PM
dumbass rummy

SamboMMA - ttt. I'll try to donate asap.

Please remember to make some sort of reference to the UG/OG in your comment so I can add it to the total, thanks.

6/10/13 1:24 PM
(Mike Oxslong)
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RONxBURGUNDY -
Krs10KO.com -
(Mike Oxslong) - Should I just auction them tattoo machines off on eBay ? I'm game either way I just have no clue how to set it up :) as I don't do eBay at all ...

I someone would like to help that'd be great !!! I just wanna get something over there for his family :) Phone Post 3.0

Im clueless about that! Anyone know?? Thanks so much for doing this. I sent u a PM earlier FYI. Thanks again :)

I can put the auction up if pics and a description is sent to me... I have a ton of good feedback on ebay... PM if i can be of assistance. Phone Post
Pm sent lets get these things sold , I need to earn these VU's I've already gotten and still have these tattoo machines :) Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.