UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fund for Wreckker's Kids....

6/10/13 2:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Br0ckFnSams0n
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Br0ckFnSams0n -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Br0ckFnSams0n - Disregard my above post. A small argument over a donation is pretty trivial, all things considered. Submitted, hope it helps the kiddos. Once again, RIP man. Far too soon for a young father to go, when there are so many piece of shit deadbeats out there. Phone Post
Your a good Man... Your comments on the Fund page were spot on!! VU Phone Post 3.0
Thanks. I signed it that way as I'm sure there are plenty of us around that simply were unable to donate, so I kinda made it from "us" so his family could see that he's made a positive impact on the lives of people he's never met in person. Phone Post
Killer... Hope u don't mind... But I threw your name in the thread Ziplock started titled "free blue names here" ... He was giving away blue names for deserving Muds... after your donation, message and possible sleeping on the couch... I couldn't think of any one more deserving... They agree'd and you should be Blue today.

Now at least if your old lady gets upset and puts u in the dog house you will have after dark to keep you company :) Phone Post 3.0
Wow, much appreciated! As far as the doghouse goes, she didn't get upset with me. I went to hold her after I made the donation (I was very upset, and oftentimes seeing these things happen to others makes me ponder my own mortality and that of the people I love), and she woke up and cried with me lol. Her brother had come very close to losing his battle with lymphoma, he'd gotten down to about 120lbs at six feet even with a big frame. Simply put, she hates fucking cancer. While she doesn't understand the whole UG "community" thing, this is something she could get behind.

Pretty stoked to see other people matching! I also posted it on my facebook to cast the widest net possible. Phone Post
6/10/13 9:09 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Br0ckFnSams0n - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Br0ckFnSams0n -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Br0ckFnSams0n - Disregard my above post. A small argument over a donation is pretty trivial, all things considered. Submitted, hope it helps the kiddos. Once again, RIP man. Far too soon for a young father to go, when there are so many piece of shit deadbeats out there. Phone Post
Your a good Man... Your comments on the Fund page were spot on!! VU Phone Post 3.0
Thanks. I signed it that way as I'm sure there are plenty of us around that simply were unable to donate, so I kinda made it from "us" so his family could see that he's made a positive impact on the lives of people he's never met in person. Phone Post
Killer... Hope u don't mind... But I threw your name in the thread Ziplock started titled "free blue names here" ... He was giving away blue names for deserving Muds... after your donation, message and possible sleeping on the couch... I couldn't think of any one more deserving... They agree'd and you should be Blue today.

Now at least if your old lady gets upset and puts u in the dog house you will have after dark to keep you company :) Phone Post 3.0
Wow, much appreciated! As far as the doghouse goes, she didn't get upset with me. I went to hold her after I made the donation (I was very upset, and oftentimes seeing these things happen to others makes me ponder my own mortality and that of the people I love), and she woke up and cried with me lol. Her brother had come very close to losing his battle with lymphoma, he'd gotten down to about 120lbs at six feet even with a big frame. Simply put, she hates fucking cancer. While she doesn't understand the whole UG "community" thing, this is something she could get behind.

Pretty stoked to see other people matching! I also posted it on my facebook to cast the widest net possible. Phone Post

Thank you so much. I say she's lucky to have you. And lot of people don't get the whole UG thing, I think you have to be a part of it to understand it. And then once you're a part of this community, you become like family. At least that's been my experience. I hope her brother is ok. I had lymphoma, shitty disease. Fuck cancer!

Thanks again for your donation  :) 

6/10/13 9:15 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ingrained Media - Sorry if it has been asked and answered. I would like to donate. When I see crowd funding and such a big goal it makes me think about what happens if we do not reach the goal? I would like to give my money and have it immediately end up in the families hands. Is that what this does or should I donate some other way? We are in for $100.00

Thank you!! 

All of this money goes to Reggie's family. I'm in touch with them on a daily basis. They are so busy seeing lawyers, social workers, CPS, you name it to try and get custody of Jr.

Because that is what Reggie wanted. 

6/11/13 1:42 PM
Ingrained Media
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ingrained Media, President
Krs10KO.com - 
Ingrained Media - Sorry if it has been asked and answered. I would like to donate. When I see crowd funding and such a big goal it makes me think about what happens if we do not reach the goal? I would like to give my money and have it immediately end up in the families hands. Is that what this does or should I donate some other way? We are in for $100.00

Thank you!! 

All of this money goes to Reggie's family. I'm in touch with them on a daily basis. They are so busy seeing lawyers, social workers, CPS, you name it to try and get custody of Jr.

Sounds good, I will send ours in this way. Thank you for helping them. The MMA Community can be amazing at times.
6/11/13 9:38 PM
pennviachoke
1170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UP Phone Post
6/12/13 7:26 AM
Ocean6
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

(Mike Oxslong) - 
RONxBURGUNDY -
Krs10KO.com -
(Mike Oxslong) - Should I just auction them tattoo machines off on eBay ? I'm game either way I just have no clue how to set it up :) as I don't do eBay at all ...

I someone would like to help that'd be great !!! I just wanna get something over there for his family :) Phone Post 3.0

Im clueless about that! Anyone know?? Thanks so much for doing this. I sent u a PM earlier FYI. Thanks again :)

I can put the auction up if pics and a description is sent to me... I have a ton of good feedback on ebay... PM if i can be of assistance. Phone Post
Pm sent lets get these things sold , I need to earn these VU's I've already gotten and still have these tattoo machines :) Phone Post 3.0

I just responded to the thread and sent a PM about this.

My company has an eBay account and we are power sellers.

I will host the auction, cover cost of shipping to the winner, and pay the associated eBay fees, and send the full amount to the Wrekker Fund!

So, hit me back.
6/12/13 11:30 AM
Krs10KO.com

Ocean6 -
(Mike Oxslong) - 
RONxBURGUNDY -
Krs10KO.com -
(Mike Oxslong) - Should I just auction them tattoo machines off on eBay ? I'm game either way I just have no clue how to set it up :) as I don't do eBay at all ...

I someone would like to help that'd be great !!! I just wanna get something over there for his family :) Phone Post 3.0

Im clueless about that! Anyone know?? Thanks so much for doing this. I sent u a PM earlier FYI. Thanks again :)

I can put the auction up if pics and a description is sent to me... I have a ton of good feedback on ebay... PM if i can be of assistance. Phone Post
Pm sent lets get these things sold , I need to earn these VU's I've already gotten and still have these tattoo machines :) Phone Post 3.0

I will host the auction, cover cost of shipping to the winner, and pay the associated eBay fees, and send the full amount to the Wrekker Fund!

So, hit me back.
That's awesome!! Thanks so much!

I'm really not too familiar with EBay. Cindy is donating signed Fedor gloves to be raffled off. Do u think EBay is the way to go with them too? I want to get the most money for the fund. Thanks again!! Phone Post
6/12/13 12:52 PM
dumbass rummy
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

(Mike Oxslong) - 
RONxBURGUNDY -
Krs10KO.com -

voted up

6/12/13 12:53 PM
dumbass rummy
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ingrained Media - 
Krs10KO.com - 

Thank you!! 

Sounds good, I will send ours in this way. Thank you for helping them. The MMA Community can be amazing at times.

Please mention the UG/OG in your comments so that I can add your contribution to the match pool.  Thanks and voted up.

6/12/13 12:53 PM
dumbass rummy

Ocean6 - 
(Mike Oxslong) - 
RONxBURGUNDY -
Krs10KO.com -

So, hit me back.

VTFU

6/12/13 7:04 PM
Ocean6

Krs10KO.com - 
Ocean6 -
(Mike Oxslong) - 
RONxBURGUNDY -
Krs10KO.com -

So, hit me back.

I'm really not too familiar with EBay. Cindy is donating signed Fedor gloves to be raffled off. Do u think EBay is the way to go with them too? I want to get the most money for the fund. Thanks again!! Phone Post

I really do think that is the best bet.

I will pm you now. I am so glad to be able to help!
6/12/13 7:08 PM
Ocean6

dumbass rummy - 
Ocean6 - 
(Mike Oxslong) - 
RONxBURGUNDY -
Krs10KO.com -

So, hit me back.

VTFU

TY! Backatcha
6/12/13 8:09 PM
Krs10KO.com

Ocean6 -
Krs10KO.com - 
Ocean6 -
(Mike Oxslong) - 
RONxBURGUNDY -
Krs10KO.com -

So, hit me back.

Thanks so much. I'll check as soon as I can.

And thank you to everyone! :) Phone Post
6/12/13 11:48 PM
(Mike Oxslong)
377 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
Ocean6 -
Krs10KO.com - 
Ocean6 -
(Mike Oxslong) - 
RONxBURGUNDY -
Krs10KO.com -

So, hit me back.

This is cool I just pm'ed him to get these machines sold and the money will help :) I'm so honored to be able to do this , I remember when I had 1 tattoo machine now I have over 20 :) so to get rid of 2 is nothing ...

Tat2 Phone Post 3.0
6/12/13 11:58 PM
Ocean6

(Mike Oxslong) - 
Krs10KO.com -
Ocean6 -
Krs10KO.com - 
Ocean6 -
(Mike Oxslong) - 
RONxBURGUNDY -
Krs10KO.com -

So, hit me back.

This is cool I just pm'ed him to get these machines sold and the money will help :) I'm so honored to be able to do this , I remember when I had 1 tattoo machine now I have over 20 :) so to get rid of 2 is nothing ...

Tat2 Phone Post 3.0

Exchanged emails with both of these fine folk!

Tattoo machines and Fedor signed gloves will be going up as soon as I receive them.

We will keep everyone posted!
6/13/13 12:45 AM
orbit
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
6/13/13 2:46 AM
(Mike Oxslong)
377 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ocean6 -
(Mike Oxslong) - 
Krs10KO.com -
Ocean6 -
Krs10KO.com - 
Ocean6 -
(Mike Oxslong) - 
RONxBURGUNDY -
Krs10KO.com -

So, hit me back.

Tat2 Phone Post 3.0

Exchanged emails with both of these fine folk!

Tattoo machines and Fedor signed gloves will be going up as soon as I receive them.

We will keep everyone posted!
Sweet I'd vote you up but already have but will get ya tomorrow :)

Thanks a lot ,
Tat2tillidie Phone Post 3.0
6/13/13 3:41 AM
RickStorm
1828 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

TTT 4 JR

6/13/13 2:06 PM
Krs10KO.com

RickStorm - 

TTT 4 JR

:)

6/13/13 2:23 PM
(Mike Oxslong)

Tattoo machines will be shipped out Monday :) can't wait to get these sold !!!!

A Big Thanks to everyone involved in this fund and for helping me ...

Tat2 Phone Post 3.0
6/13/13 9:13 PM
Krs10KO.com

(Mike Oxslong) - Tattoo machines will be shipped out Monday :) can't wait to get these sold !!!!

A Big Thanks to everyone involved in this fund and for helping me ...

Tat2 Phone Post 3.0

Good luck and thank you! 

6/13/13 9:14 PM
Krs10KO.com

I miss my friend :( 

6/14/13 10:53 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2671 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -

I miss my friend :( 

I'm sorry Chica... I know how you feel... Send him a message... Each year on my Grampas bday I get a couple white balloons and me n granny write him a little message on there and let them go, something soothing n peaceful about watching them float up.

I also have an in loving memory Tat on my back for my gramps and a RIP DAD on my rib cage ... Both really help me to remember and to be thankful for the time we had/have!

Keep ur head up. "It just takes time"

http://youtu.be/5wz6Ec8zSvk Phone Post 3.0
6/14/13 1:21 PM
dumbass rummy

The fundraiser is up to $835 from $726 due to UG/OG donations so I just matched the $109.  Thanks go out to Brock for the donation.  

Also thank you very much to the lurker who donated.  A donation is a show of support and that $9 sends a message to Reggie's kids that their dad made an impact on more people than they know.     

I don't want to pretend that I know what people are thinking but it seems like sometimes folks are reluctant to give because they aren't in a position to give an amount that they consider a lot.  It's almost like voting and the idea that since there are so many people casting ballots "my vote won't make a difference."  But, when people vote in blocks or a large number of people give small amounts there can be a huge impact.  

I understand that everyone is in a different financial position right now as well so please don't take this as an attempt to coerce anyone into giving.  But, if you do have an extra dollar or two and you haven't given yet please do.

(gets off soapbox)

6/14/13 1:28 PM
dumbass rummy

KRS10 please check your PMs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.