UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fund for Wreckker's Kids....

6/14/13 2:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dumbass rummy - 

The fundraiser is up to $835 from $726 due to UG/OG donations so I just matched the $109.  Thanks go out to Brock for the donation.  

Also thank you very much to the lurker who donated.  A donation is a show of support and that $9 sends a message to Reggie's kids that their dad made an impact on more people than they know.     

I don't want to pretend that I know what people are thinking but it seems like sometimes folks are reluctant to give because they aren't in a position to give an amount that they consider a lot.  It's almost like voting and the idea that since there are so many people casting ballots "my vote won't make a difference."  But, when people vote in blocks or a large number of people give small amounts there can be a huge impact.  

I understand that everyone is in a different financial position right now as well so please don't take this as an attempt to coerce anyone into giving.  But, if you do have an extra dollar or two and you haven't given yet please do.

(gets off soapbox)

Thanks so much Rummy! Youre a good guy :) And you're so right. Every little bit counts. It all adds up. If everyone threw in like $10 that would make a huge difference. 

I got your message and wrote you back. Thanks again. :) 

6/14/13 2:20 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Krs10KO.com -

I miss my friend :( 

I'm sorry Chica... I know how you feel... Send him a message... Each year on my Grampas bday I get a couple white balloons and me n granny write him a little message on there and let them go, something soothing n peaceful about watching them float up.

I also have an in loving memory Tat on my back for my gramps and a RIP DAD on my rib cage ... Both really help me to remember and to be thankful for the time we had/have!

Keep ur head up. "It just takes time"

http://youtu.be/5wz6Ec8zSvk Phone Post 3.0

Awe Pescy, I'm sorry for your losses. That's very beautiful what you do with the balloons. His birthday is coming up.

Im just sad that's all. I miss my friend. Miss everything we had. And miss everything that could have been. He was taken away too soon. :( 

6/14/13 3:55 PM
Krs10KO.com

http://www.youcaring.com/other/fight-for-wreckker-s-kids-/62235

FINALLY got the PayPal link all hooked up!! :) 

6/14/13 4:09 PM
dumbass rummy
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - 

http://www.youcaring.com/other/fight-for-wreckker-s-kids-/62235

FINALLY got the PayPal link all hooked up!! :) 

nice job!

6/14/13 6:10 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1956 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Krs10KO.com -

I'm sorry Chica... I know how you feel... Send him a message... Each year on my Grampas bday I get a couple white balloons and me n granny write him a little message on there and let them go, something soothing n peaceful about watching them float up.

I also have an in loving memory Tat on my back for my gramps and a RIP DAD on my rib cage ... Both really help me to remember and to be thankful for the time we had/have!

Awe Pescy, I'm sorry for your losses. That's very beautiful what you do with the balloons. His birthday is coming up.

Im just sad that's all. I miss my friend. Miss everything we had. And miss everything that could have been. He was taken away too soon. :( 

The good ones always are!! Phone Post 3.0
6/15/13 12:21 AM
Krs10KO.com

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Krs10KO.com -

The good ones always are!! Phone Post 3.0

True story..

6/15/13 11:53 AM
NHBStriker
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
6/15/13 4:52 PM
JorgePaez
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post 3.0
6/15/13 5:06 PM
JorgePaez
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 1:32 AM
dumbass rummy
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/16/13 1:35 AM

Wow thanks to JorgePaez, dMo, and Malagant (and Jim and the anonymous donor if you are UGers)!  That's awesome guys!  I just kicked in the other $200 of matching funds on my end.

Malagant, I saw the reference to last year's UFC in Seattle in your comment.  If you're going again this time around I've got the first couple of rounds.  

6/16/13 1:58 AM
Krs10KO.com

Holy shit thank you. I'm crying right now so I can't really say what I want to. But Rummy and everyone, thank you :) Phone Post
6/16/13 5:01 PM
pennviachoke
928 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RIP Reggie

Happy Fathers Day bro! Phone Post
6/16/13 7:10 PM
Krs10KO.com

:( Phone Post
6/16/13 7:58 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1956 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dumbass rummy -

Wow thanks to JorgePaez, dMo, and Malagant (and Jim and the anonymous donor if you are UGers)!  That's awesome guys!  I just kicked in the other $200 of matching funds on my end.

Malagant, I saw the reference to last year's UFC in Seattle in your comment.  If you're going again this time around I've got the first couple of rounds.  

Your the man!!

VU Phone Post 3.0
6/16/13 11:29 PM
dumbass rummy

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
dumbass rummy -

Your the man!!

VU Phone Post 3.0

right back at you sir, but how can I be the man when you, KRS10, JorgePaez, dMo, Jim, the lurker, Kirik, Cindy O, Pennviachoke, anonymous donor(s), and everyone else who has donated and/or is trying to help Reggie's kids in other ways are the man, woman, men, or whatever :)  

Hopefully the fundraising won't stall.

6/16/13 11:57 PM
Krs10KO.com

I just spoke to Reggie's kids on the phone. They're home, just the two of them on Fathers Day with out their dad. It breaks my heart.

But I'm going back to Washington in July and I'm going to stay with them. This was the trip that I had booked a few months ago to stay with Reggie. So weird. 

Sorry to be a Debbie Downer. But it just hits me sometimes that he's not here. :( 

On a lighter note, we are up to $1,500! Thanks guys!!!! Yay! 

6/17/13 12:17 AM
pennviachoke
928 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -

I just spoke to Reggie's kids on the phone. They're home, just the two of them on Fathers Day with out their dad. It breaks my heart.

But I'm going back to Washington in July and I'm going to stay with them. This was the trip that I had booked a few months ago to stay with Reggie. So weird. 

Sorry to be a Debbie Downer. But it just hits me sometimes that he's not here. :( 

On a lighter note, we are up to $1,500! Thanks guys!!!! Yay! 

He's with them, its not how we all want him to be there, but he's definitely there. I lost my parents at a young age and I know how they feel...it sucks but in time they will cope with it better. My thoughts & prayers go out to them. Phone Post
6/17/13 11:04 AM
Malagant
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dumbass rummy -

I won't be going this year, decided to use ticket money for this. Thanks anyways. Hopefully I'll get down to Toronto in September or Vegas? in November. Phone Post 3.0
6/17/13 11:08 AM
pennviachoke

I'll be shooting for that November Vegas event Phone Post
6/17/13 11:28 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

dumbass rummy -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
dumbass rummy -

Your the man!!

VU Phone Post 3.0

right back at you sir, but how can I be the man when you, KRS10, JorgePaez, dMo, Jim, the lurker, Kirik, Cindy O, Pennviachoke, anonymous donor(s), and everyone else who has donated and/or is trying to help Reggie's kids in other ways are the man, woman, men, or whatever :)  

Sometimes people stand out in a crowd.., your one of them!!

War Charitable Actions!! Phone Post 3.0
6/17/13 1:31 PM
dumbass rummy

Malagant - 
dumbass rummy -

I won't be going this year, decided to use ticket money for this. Thanks anyways. Hopefully I'll get down to Toronto in September or Vegas? in November. Phone Post 3.0

well sir, if we ever end up at the same show drinks are on me

6/17/13 1:34 PM
dumbass rummy

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
dumbass rummy -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
dumbass rummy -

Your the man!!

VU Phone Post 3.0

Sometimes people stand out in a crowd.., your one of them!!

War Charitable Actions!! Phone Post 3.0

Thanks man, I'm a firm believer in the idea that if we all do just a little bit things in general can get a lot better. 

6/17/13 1:39 PM
RickStorm
1515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
dumbass rummy - 

You got special heart dude!

It would be an honor for me to buy you a round this time in Seattle!

R.I.P.

WRECKKER

6/17/13 3:55 PM
dumbass rummy

RickStorm - 
dumbass rummy - 

R.I.P.

WRECKKER

Thanks Rick, I have a feeling there are going to be plenty of chances for both of us to buy some drinks.  Even though I live in the area I'm thinking about getting a room downtown or cabbing it into the city as I think there is a storm brewing on the horizon.

And I agree with you wholeheartedly on the RIP WRECKKER

6/17/13 5:02 PM
Krs10KO.com

dumbass rummy -
RickStorm - 
dumbass rummy - 

R.I.P.

WRECKKER

Thanks Rick, I have a feeling there are going to be plenty of chances for both of us to buy some drinks.  Even though I live in the area I'm thinking about getting a room downtown or cabbing it into the city as I think there is a storm brewing on the horizon.

And I agree with you wholeheartedly on the RIP WRECKKER

If I was going I'd be buying you all your drinks!
From the bottom of my heart thank you so much. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.