UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fund for Wreckker's Kids....

6/18/13 10:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bump
:) Phone Post
6/21/13 12:51 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1963 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Friday Bump Phone Post 3.0
6/21/13 1:15 PM
pennviachoke
928 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RIP buddy Phone Post
6/23/13 12:08 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reggie passed away one month ago. So hard to believe. I still read his old emails like every day. Gone but not forgotten. Phone Post
6/29/13 9:24 AM
Dumbass JoeMimic
506 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT!
6/29/13 9:58 AM
pennviachoke
928 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RIP buddy Phone Post
6/29/13 5:49 PM
(Mike Oxslong)
356 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok so a ? For people smarter than me ...

I've been sick and haven't been able to get out of the house ...

Feel better now and can't drive anywhere till I get my license back this week so I ordered little boxes from the post office ...

? Is how do I pay for the postage for the boxes without going to the post office ?

I want to get these tattoo machines shipped out ASAP ... Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 5:50 PM
(Mike Oxslong)
356 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dumbass rummy -
RickStorm - 
dumbass rummy - 

Wow thanks to JorgePaez, dMo, and Malagant (and Jim and the anonymous donor if you are UGers)!  That's awesome guys!  I just kicked in the other $200 of matching funds on my end.

Malagant, I saw the reference to last year's UFC in Seattle in your comment.  If you're going again this time around I've got the first couple of rounds.  

You got special heart dude!

It would be an honor for me to buy you a round this time in Seattle!

R.I.P.

WRECKKER

Thanks Rick, I have a feeling there are going to be plenty of chances for both of us to buy some drinks.  Even though I live in the area I'm thinking about getting a room downtown or cabbing it into the city as I think there is a storm brewing on the horizon.

And I agree with you wholeheartedly on the RIP WRECKKER

VTFU Phone Post 3.0
6/30/13 8:28 AM
(Mike Oxslong)

(Mike Oxslong) - Ok so a ? For people smarter than me ...

Feel better now and can't drive anywhere till I get my license back this week so I ordered little boxes from the post office ...

? Is how do I pay for the postage for the boxes without going to the post office ?

TTT Phone Post 3.0
6/30/13 9:30 AM
Krs10KO.com

(Mike Oxslong) -

TTT Phone Post 3.0
Good question but I have no idea, sorry :( Phone Post
6/30/13 9:41 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1963 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

(Mike Oxslong) -

TTT Phone Post 3.0
https://cns.usps.com/go

That should help!

Your a gd man Tat Phone Post 3.0
6/30/13 10:50 AM
Tat2tillidie

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
(Mike Oxslong) -

TTT Phone Post 3.0
https://cns.usps.com/go

That should help!

Your a gd man Tat Phone Post 3.0
Thanks and a vu pescadero Phone Post 3.0
7/1/13 2:33 PM
dumbass rummy
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks to JoeMimic and Ingrained Media for the donations; voted up.

7/2/13 1:43 AM
Krs10KO.com

dumbass rummy -

Thanks to JoeMimic and Ingrained Media for the donations; voted up.

! Thank you guys!! Phone Post
7/2/13 7:02 PM
Krs10KO.com

Today is Reggie's birthday. I remember saying I was going to surprise you and come out early.  Miss you. :(

7/16/13 4:12 AM
Hocky Balboa
6323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

7/17/13 2:53 AM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kristen, you've got mail.

Cindy

7/21/13 1:53 AM
kikenyoy
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
7/21/13 2:02 AM
Tat2tillidie

kikenyoy - ttt
VTFU Phone Post 3.0
7/21/13 2:10 AM
Tat2tillidie

I'll send more once the tattoo machines are picked up :) sorry for being so late but I've had a ton of stuff on my plate ... Phone Post 3.0
7/21/13 2:54 AM
Leghound
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt  for vtfus

7/21/13 2:58 AM
Tat2tillidie

Leghound -

Ttt  for vtfus

Back at ya leghound Phone Post 3.0
7/21/13 1:06 PM
Krs10KO.com

VTFU! Thank you! 

7/21/13 1:15 PM
Krs10KO.com

So its here! I booked a trip a few months ago to visit Reggie and stay with him for a few weeks. We were going to go to the fights in Seattle. Everyone knows that didn't happen. I shortened my trip but I am still going out to Tacoma and I am staying with his kids. Krystal (19) and her boyfriend Brandon moved into Reggies house to take care of Jr. (12)  (don't want to go Into details about his ex) We are going to go fishing and hang out and just do fun stuff. Reggie's dad says I'm like their cool Mom :) 

Cindy O and DFW got me tickets to take Jr, Krystal and Brandon to the fights! The kids have never been and are so excited!! And Brandon actually trained with Reggie. It's going to be the most surreal experience. And I'm blown away by the gesture. So very grateful. Geek is coming along too. How insanely surreal. 

7/21/13 1:18 PM
pennviachoke

So
Fucking
AWESOME!!

Geek is a great guy & I know y'all will have a blast with the kids.

You're a saint Krs10! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.