UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rousey: Caraway 'a little f---king tool'

5/31/13 9:09 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
912 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

A side effect to Miesha Tate being chose as a replacement for the injured Cat Zingano on TUF 18, is that her boyfriend and fellow UFC  fighter Brian Caraway would likely be on set as an assistant coach. Caraway and opposing coach Ronda Rousey have a history of verbal attacks in the media and there's is still no love loss between the two:

"Miesha by herself isn't that bad," Rousey said. "Miesha in combination with her pet boyfriend, Mr. Tate, is frickin' something else. She's different when he's around. I can't stand him. I really feel like if she wasn't with him, she would fight better and she would be a better person.

"He's always glued to her hip, because if he's not next to her, no one ever notices him."

Rousey paid close attention to Caraway's recent controversial comments about marijuana. Pat Healy tested positive for pot at UFC 159, prompting the UFC to strip him of $130,000 in bonuses – and instead give a $65,000 "Submission of the Night" bonus to Caraway, who fought on the same card.

Caraway initially said he hated marijuana, which prompted sometime Rousey training partner Nate Diaz to call the fighter a derogatory slur for homosexuals. Rousey called Diaz's comment "a poor choice of words at the worst possible time."

Later, Caraway softened his stance to say that his comments were informed by past negative experiences with the drug. Rousey was none too impressed.

"He's a little f---king tool, and it sounds like the kind of thing he would have to say," she said. "He hates on something he knows nothing about. If he did any of his research, he could give an intelligent answer. But honestly, he hasn't, so he can't."

read entire article...

5/31/13 9:14 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Barbalos
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

women gossip
5/31/13 9:18 AM
tylerstodghill

Ronda is so hot. Phone Post 3.0
5/31/13 9:24 AM
sitchpack

Well she isnt wrong. Phone Post
5/31/13 9:25 AM
Ocean6

AND HERE WE GO

I think, unfortunately, I am going to get sick of this girl talking so much.

She kicks ass and sells fights though
5/31/13 9:30 AM
BigEyedFish
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its funny because when they fought the first time I found RR so annoying and couldnt stand the way she was seemingly picking on Meisha and Brian Tate.

Fast forward 6 months or whatever its been and Brian has opened his mouth in the press and sounded like a complete "fucking tool" - Miesha hasnt sounded good either. Add to it her antics in the Zingano fight and for me the tables have really turned.

Im not really a fan of Miesha knowing she has that douche in her corner (and by the way, I think she should and could have won the Zingano fight but she had really bad advice from her corner). This time around I think Im rooting for RR. I hope to god something happens that precludes Brian Tate from being in the TUF season. Maybe he will develop a sense of dignity and stop glomming off of his wife/husband's coat tails.
5/31/13 9:44 AM
Nuevo Haole

will Bryan get slapped by an Armenian during the season - 50/50 odds Manny or Edmond slap him

5/31/13 9:53 AM
Ocean6

With some obligatory "Do you know who I am, bro?"
5/31/13 10:09 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nuevo Haole -

will Bryan get slapped by an Armenian during the season - 50/50 odds Manny or Edmond slap him

Yeah but then he would take the down a ride them for awhile.

Nit the biggest Caraway fan but the dude is a decent fighter in his own right.

Anyways all the people involved in the next season of TUF annoy the fuck out of me for some reason.

Thank god for Brasil and VS because the next season of regular TUF will be a difficult to watch. Such a shame too with the dignified and suprisingly watchable last season. Phone Post 3.0
5/31/13 10:30 AM
mcq
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wonder if Ronda brings in Nate as an assistant coach?

Caraway, Diaz, Tate, Rousey on the same set/ show = Phone Post 3.0
5/31/13 10:33 AM
Jweinberg
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha- that is great - she is right - Phone Post 3.0
5/31/13 10:45 AM
Aaron Becker

this is the ONLY thing that I liked that has ever come out her mouth
5/31/13 10:45 AM
HolyHackZack
319 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh good, so I can go about ignoring this season of TUF like every other except the last?

5/31/13 10:46 AM
sitchpack

Aaron Becker - this is the ONLY thing that I liked that has ever come out her mouth

VTFU 

5/31/13 10:55 AM
CindyO

I don't know... but I'm kinda starting to think I might really dig some banter between Ronda and Brisha=) Doesn't feel like any of this is manufactured so yeah, I'm curious.

Cindy

5/31/13 11:03 AM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I find all three of them irritating.
5/31/13 11:07 AM
PrestigeWorldwide
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Ronda

5/31/13 11:12 AM
PorkBelly
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Totally agree. Phone Post 3.0
5/31/13 11:13 AM
JediJitsu
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ronda should bring in Nick and Nate then. Phone Post 3.0
5/31/13 11:16 AM
NomoRomophobia
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Armenians or the Diaz boys will not tolerate his Nanciness. Phone Post 3.0
5/31/13 11:21 AM
BrattMamley
847 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i love ronda. Can't help myself.

5/31/13 11:36 AM
DJmixmasterMobbie

i honestly think BT would get rag dolled by honda in a street fight. dude talks a big game but doesn't have shit to show for it...

I agree with her though. HUGE fucking tool in the spot light, and her comment about their relationship was on point

Fuck em Phone Post
5/31/13 11:55 AM
Kid_dynamite319

Caraway is a tool ..... There is this other tool who is worst though I forgot their name. This what I do remember she called Miesha Tate un american for dissing her bronze medal,but then said Michael Phelps gold medals mean nothing. She said the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting was a hoax. She called ring card girls sluts for posing naked and then poses naked for the ESPN body issue..... Oh wait that is Ronda, that is how great a person Ronda is! That is waht TOOL is! In all seriousness Ronda is the biggest retard and hypocrite in the world and needs to stfu. She had a problem with Miesha before Caraway and then she blames Caraway for Miesha being a bad person or annoying. She is a bonafide cunt
5/31/13 11:57 AM
UNREASONABLE EXPECTATIONS
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DJmixmasterMobbie -  i honestly think BT would get rag dolled by honda in a street fight. dude talks a big game but doesn't have shit to show for it...

I agree with her though. HUGE fucking tool in the spot light, and her comment about their relationship was on point

Fuck em Phone Post

lol Caraway isn't a bum he's won fights in the highest level org on the planet. BT starches Honda with ease

5/31/13 11:57 AM
UNREASONABLE EXPECTATIONS
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kid_dynamite319 - Caraway is a tool ..... There is this other tool who is worst though I forgot their name. This what I do remember she called Miesha Tate un american for dissing her bronze medal,but then said Michael Phelps gold medals mean nothing. She said the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting was a hoax. She called ring card girls sluts for posing naked and then poses naked for the ESPN body issue..... Oh wait that is Ronda, that is how great a person Ronda is! That is waht TOOL is! In all seriousness Ronda is the biggest retard and hypocrite in the world and needs to stfu. She had a problem with Miesha before Caraway and then she blames Caraway for Miesha being a bad person or annoying. She is a bonafide cunt

Your logic and facts are not allowed here. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.