UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> My walk across Japan: Enson Inoue

6/5/13 9:31 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MMAOutsider
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
6/5/13 4:17 PM
MMAOutsider
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bump
6/5/13 4:50 PM
MoustacheRider69
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
6/5/13 7:41 PM
Enson Yamato Inoue
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CaptainAmerica30 - TTT for Enson! Bumped into him on the street in Tokyo the other night and he was super cool, took a pic and everything. Thanks Enson. You have my support.

Was nice meeting you bro.  Thanks for supporting MMA!!!

6/5/13 7:53 PM
Korpiklaani
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

long time fan of enson, fighter and person, ill be donating for sure wish you all the best
6/6/13 4:23 AM
Enson Yamato Inoue
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Korpiklaani - long time fan of enson, fighter and person, ill be donating for sure wish you all the best

Thanks my friend.  I really appreciate it!

6/6/13 7:35 PM
MMAOutsider

Ttt Phone Post
6/8/13 5:18 AM
Enson Yamato Inoue

Gradually figuring out a route for my walk from Sapporo to Kyushu.  

So far planning to pass through these cities.
Sapporo
Misawa
Miyako
Kamaishi
Rikuzen Takada
Kesenuma
Fukushima
Koriyama
Tochigi
Iwatsuki
Ikebukuro
Yokohama
Shizuoka
Nagoya
Osaka
Okayama
Hiroshima
Fukuoka

This will be about 1360 miles(2200 kilometers)
 I'm taking pledges per mile. For example if you pledge 0.05¢ per mile that would come out to $68. Or you pledged 0.03¢ per mile that would come out to about $40.

Anyone who wants to seriously pledge send a email of your pledge to destinyforeverorders@gmail.com. Then when I finish the walk I will send you all emails and payment would work on an honor system. You can follow the journey through my Facebook.
6/8/13 6:12 AM
raags
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for enson!

6/9/13 2:24 AM
raags
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

6/10/13 8:04 PM
raags

ttt

6/11/13 3:21 AM
raags

ttt this should be stickied

6/12/13 8:26 AM
Enson Yamato Inoue

Going to set rules I have to follow.  It's going to definitely make this journey tougher.  Wll post soon.

6/12/13 10:17 AM
MMAOutsider

raags - 

ttt this should be stickied

6/14/13 7:19 AM
Enson Yamato Inoue

After careful thought I've decided on strict conditions for my walk across the whole country of Japan. After all the walk is for the people in North Japan that are still struggling everyday, so I decided that I would use whatever I could in the walk to benefit the people.

First of all, there are 3 things that inspired this walk across Japan
 1. The lack of funds the people have for everyday necessities.
 2. The people of the world has forgotten the people of North Japan because it is no longer in the media.
 3. Suicide is a big problem with the elderly that have been left homeless and feel they have no reason to continue living. 

The way this walk will help these 3 points is: 
 For point number one, I am taking pledges to destinyforeverorders@gmail.com that will fund a big Xmas event up North on Xmas day, that ill provide the people with supplies such as, rice, water, pet foid, clothes, toiletries, beer, snacks, presents, and Xmas cakes. 

For point number two, with my social media such as Facebook and various MMA sites, i will bring awareness to thousands of people that the people of North Japan are still struggling day by day. 

For point number three, I've decided to add a strict rule that I can eat and drink only the food and water I can carry. The only exception is if someone gives us food or water as an offering. Also we have to find a place to sleep outdoors every night unless we are offered a place to sleep. 
 This will put me close to the situation they are currently in. 
 I will be low on supplies, having unstable sleeping quarters every night and will be depending on help from others for strength to continue. 

By making this conditions to make this already incredible journey so much harder, I want to inspire them and give them hope and faith to go on. 

This will cover approximately 2200 kilometers or about 1360 miles. The distance I got was for this trek is from a highway course and am aware that a walking course may be much longer and since it won't cut through mountains it will be much tougher. 

I know many of you think I'm crazy or feel that I may be taking on too much this time, and you maybe right. But this is what I believe, it will take to help these people and possibly save some lives!  God has given me the opportunity to reach out to many on my social media and I believe it would be best used to help others than prosper financially myself.  However, I will gain a lot of happiness through this grueling journey by accomplishing the happiness of giving, true happiness.  

Please pledge what you can per mile and be a part of this journey. A penny a mile will obligate you to only $13 when the walk is done. $13 will buy water for a family for month or feed a family rice for 2 weeks.  Also feel free to take you own pledges and join me on the walk for as far as you like. The cities I will be passing through is:
 Sapporo
 Misawa
 Miyaki
 Kamaishi
 Rikuzen Takada
 Kesenuma
 Sendai
 Fukushima
 Koriyama
 Tochigi
 Iwatsuki
 Ikebukuro
 Yokohama
 Shizuoka
 Nagoya
 Osaka
 Okayama
 Hiroshima
 Fukuoka

If not, you can follow me on Facebook and experience this incredible journey with me. 

Tentative start date is September 11th. 9-11. 
May the victims in New York rest in peace. 

There is no better way to die...
  than in the mist of a battle...
   fighting to the very end, like a Man.

Enson Inoue  
6/16/13 7:41 AM
yipman48
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
6/16/13 1:51 PM
MMAOutsider

Ttt Phone Post
6/16/13 7:25 PM
raags

ttt

6/17/13 7:35 PM
raags

ttt

6/17/13 8:20 PM
KickYoNuts
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do you think something like http://www.kickstarter.com/ or http://www.gofundme.com/ would be worth looking at? Get it on there and spread the story on social media and sites.

6/18/13 7:53 PM
Enson Yamato Inoue

KickYoNuts - 

Do you think something like http://www.kickstarter.com/ or http://www.gofundme.com/ would be worth looking at? Get it on there and spread the story on social media and sites.

Good idea.  How would I get that on there.  I want to inform all the MMA media about this.

6/18/13 8:26 PM
MMAOutsider

Enson Yamato Inoue -
KickYoNuts - 

Good idea.  How would I get that on there.  I want to inform all the MMA media about this.

I might be able to help with the media part. Want me to just shoot you an email at the address in your first post? Phone Post
6/18/13 8:31 PM
KickYoNuts
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Enson Yamato Inoue - 
KickYoNuts - 

Have a look  at some of the projects running on there, how other people do their stuff.

I think it's best to make a short video of you explaining who you are and what you are planning to do, explain what your project is all about.

6/18/13 11:14 PM
raags

ttt

6/18/13 11:45 PM
Enson Yamato Inoue

MMAOutsider - 
Enson Yamato Inoue -
KickYoNuts - 

I might be able to help with the media part. Want me to just shoot you an email at the address in your first post? Phone Post

Yeah.  That's good!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.