UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> My walk across Japan: Enson Inoue

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

8/31/13 11:10 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
brigsy
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Enson. Did you get my pledge? Phone Post 3.0
9/3/13 4:49 PM
brigsy
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bump?
9/3/13 5:07 PM
Enson Yamato Inoue
630 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

brigsy - Hey Enson. Did you get my pledge? Phone Post 3.0

Got it!!!  Thanks bro!!!

9/3/13 5:07 PM
Enson Yamato Inoue
630 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7 more days before the walk across Japan begins.  You all can follow me on my FB page or on my blog at http://blog.destinyforever.com

9/3/13 5:28 PM
brigsy

Great.
9/6/13 8:37 PM
Enson Yamato Inoue

As of current Roman Dela Cruz Is in so the Walk Across Japan crew is at 2,  When we pass Fukushima he is concerned about the radiation level and may terminate his journey if his health may be at risk.  My mission will go on no matter what but I fully respect Romans decision.  

Pat Ayuyu (Gori Chan) was planning to join us but currently his participation is pending.  Will keep you all updated.

Yesterday it looked like i might do the journey solo which worried me but didn't falter my confidence to complete this mission!  It has become more than just a mission for the people of North Japan.  It is also an opportunity to test my will and build the strength of my heart.  

In my never ending quest to live the Yamatodamashii way, the way of the samurai, I feel this is something I must hit head on with everything I have.  

"A strong man believes he can conquer any task... But a man of Yamatodamashii knows there are limits to what he can do but still hits it head on determined to push himself until the end.  Where the Body may die, the spirit will rise!  Yamatodamashii for life!"

5 days and counting
9/7/13 1:56 PM
brigsy

You can do it Enson. Phone Post 3.0
9/9/13 9:00 PM
Enson Yamato Inoue

Making last preparations for my walk across Japan.  Was stressing a bit on possibly forgetting something important but realized that I can not possibly prepare 100% for this journey.  

I understand everything will not go as planned and we will hit many obstacles.  I can just pray in my heart that all my life trials has prepared me to take on whatever God has in store for me.  If I get broken mentally or spiritually it will just be another lesson to make me stronger.  I will be honest....I am prepared to suffer and push myself to the limits but I am not sure I am prepared for failure.  

I all I can promise myself is to push until the end.  Yamatodamashii is a way of life!!!
9/9/13 9:02 PM
Enson Yamato Inoue

You can follow me at

http://blog.destinyforever.com

9/9/13 9:06 PM
RJJH
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YES ENSON!!!!

THE TIME IS NOW!!!!

9/9/13 9:24 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

9/9/13 9:26 PM
Pro Ice
2171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck Enson!

9/9/13 10:59 PM
Enson Yamato Inoue

Oh one more thing... All pledges can be ignored if I do not complete the walk! The Xmas mission will still go on with my personal funds. All your pledges are an agreement for the completion of the walk and if I can't complete it no one will be obligated to their pledge. 

All I can promise is I will give everything I can to accomplish this mission. 

Thank you all for your support in advance

9/9/13 11:09 PM
12SixElbow
811 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Enson you are a unique and incredible human being,

I pledged as much as I can afford right now, be safe.

9/9/13 11:26 PM
MMAO
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Observer

Enson it's an honour to speak to you.

Have you ever considered starting a new promotion in Japan? There's obviously a potential market, it's a crime MMA has went near-silent there.

9/9/13 11:30 PM
MMAO
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Observer

Pledge sent.

9/10/13 3:42 AM
MuayThaiMania
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck Enson! You'll do it easy with your fighting spirit! Phone Post
9/10/13 3:55 AM
brigsy

My pledge stands either way. Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 12:04 PM
MMAOutsider
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
9/24/13 9:16 PM
MMAO

MMA Observer

TTT

9/26/13 7:38 PM
Enson Yamato Inoue

Edited: 09/26/13 7:40 PM

Let the World know that North Japan is still suffering

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1040173

9/26/13 7:59 PM
MMAOutsider
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
9/27/13 1:48 PM
RickStorm
2413 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

TTT

9/27/13 1:50 PM
Anderson P Sonnen
716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
9/27/13 3:33 PM
BrianASF
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

email sent, best of luck and safety! Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.