UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rowdy Bec most eligible bachelorette in MMA??

6/3/13 6:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RowdyBec
619 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm still here guys :) It's just been a hectic few weeks!! Thanks youu for your support and kind words :) Phone Post
6/3/13 6:49 PM
UGCTT croy_00
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awe that sucks. Hope all is well.
6/3/13 6:50 PM
Dire
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -  I'm still here guys :) It's just been a hectic few weeks!! Thanks youu for your support and kind words :) Phone Post

Now that your single?

ok ok ok, we will give you a few more days!! :P
6/3/13 6:57 PM
palerider101
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

o boy. I mean girl
6/3/13 7:07 PM
Kings21
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tru - 
UGCTT_SidRival - 
TuLegit - Is she not on the UG anymore? Haven't seen her name in awhile. Phone Post 3.0
She's probably been busy training for her upcoming fight and dealing with personal issues it would seem. She would never abandon us though. She might be from Aus, but this is her home. Phone Post 3.0

let me get this straight.....

a women sees mma as a hot trend about 3 years ago and joins?

a woman dates the coach at the gym she trains?

woman dumps coach/husband after gaiing some fame?

Must be a monday in the world of wmma.....

Hey how's cyborg doing?
6/3/13 7:16 PM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tru - 
UGCTT_SidRival - 
TuLegit - Is she not on the UG anymore? Haven't seen her name in awhile. Phone Post 3.0
She's probably been busy training for her upcoming fight and dealing with personal issues it would seem. She would never abandon us though. She might be from Aus, but this is her home. Phone Post 3.0

Shouldn't you be out getting the shit kicked out of you by someone in a lame attempt to try to be a "journalist"
6/3/13 7:54 PM
cecils_pupils
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best of luck to you Bec! Hope all is well.

Seee, are you mods happy? Now loosen up your panties already and lighten up.

6/3/13 8:14 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
547 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec - I'm still here guys :) It's just been a hectic few weeks!! Thanks youu for your support and kind words :) Phone Post
TTT we got ur back Bec! And ur front.. And anything else u need or will let us get lol. Kick some ass in this upcoming fight! Phone Post 3.0
6/3/13 8:22 PM
carcaju

Tru - 
UGCTT_SidRival - 

Man you have an axe to grind ever since she punked you. You pathetic hack.
6/3/13 8:42 PM
CindyO

Tru - 
UGCTT_SidRival - 

No need to be a dick, Aaron.

Cindy

6/3/13 8:45 PM
frontdesk mma
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not Ronda or Felice? Could think of a few others too but not 100% sure if they are single (example karate hottie) Phone Post
6/3/13 8:54 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
480 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tru vs. Bec

Make it happen Shannon Phone Post 3.0
6/3/13 9:35 PM
Tru
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Click For MMA Videos

I apologize to bec and to the wmma community. Although, this is something that is seen all the time at gyms, it was rude to make a comment on this thread about it.  I wish ms. hyatt the best of luck in the future along with her family. Don't take it personal, it was more of a generalization than a personal attack, regaldless it was an ass move and sorry.

6/3/13 9:48 PM
Roy Batty
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Over/under on proposals from the UG? I'm thinking 25,000.
6/3/13 10:18 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
547 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tru -

I apologize to bec and to the wmma community. Although, this is something that is seen all the time at gyms, it was rude to make a comment on this thread about it.  I wish ms. hyatt the best of luck in the future along with her family. Don't take it personal, it was more of a generalization than a personal attack, regaldless it was an ass move and sorry.

That actually seems genuine vu. Phone Post 3.0
6/3/13 10:20 PM
The Brool Story Company

Would marry

6/3/13 10:26 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

Tru -

Classy response and has truth in it. Those shtting on him, reread this and give him some slack. Phone Post 3.0
6/3/13 10:27 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - 
Tru -

That actually seems genuine vu. Phone Post 3.0

This. Props.

6/3/13 10:35 PM
cfv
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that sucks, i've gone through it. good luck!
6/3/13 10:49 PM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

Keep your head up Bec! Phone Post 3.0
6/3/13 11:26 PM
sacredhate
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sucks for her. i'm too old and committed to my own woman for this breakup to excite me.

hopefully she pulls through, stays awesome, and finds happiness.
6/3/13 11:26 PM
tres_equis_666
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill -
Tru - 
UGCTT_SidRival - 

Man do you reek of envy.

Nah, he got friendzoned by Cyborg. Phone Post
6/4/13 2:19 AM
Ray Elbe
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tough times don't last. Tough people do Phone Post 3.0
6/4/13 2:32 AM
Humboldt
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ray Elbe - Tough times don't last. Tough people do Phone Post 3.0
This. Nothing but well wishes to Bec and her family.

Divorce is fn rough, on everyone involved. Phone Post 3.0
6/4/13 2:34 AM
DanCrase
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ray Elbe - Tough times don't last. Tough people do Phone Post 3.0

Good call

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.