UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rowdy Bec most eligible bachelorette in MMA??

6/4/13 11:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vulva Fabulous - 
CindyO -
UGCTT_UncleCreepysDingleberries - Maybe her constant attention seeking and posting pics on the UG TO THOUSANDS OF GUYS was enough to make him want to break up. Don't know about you but I wouldn't be too happy if my wife conducted herself the way Bec does (no diss as I love my some Bec). Phone Post 3.0

I must have missed a bunch of stuff. What has she done that's so bad?

Cindy

She was in here promoting herself as a likable fighter.

For shame.

Not a white knight, just a realist unless I missed something. Personally, I hope they work it out for the right reasons and not just for the kids. IMO, having an amicable divorce where neither party talks bad about the other and work with eachother in raising the kids is better than staying married in a loveless or volatile marriage for the kid sake. Phone Post

Sooooo true!

Cindy

6/4/13 11:33 PM
CindyO

UGCTT_UncleCreepysDingleberries - 
Vulva Fabulous -
CindyO -
UGCTT_UncleCreepysDingleberries - Maybe her constant attention seeking and posting pics on the UG TO THOUSANDS OF GUYS was enough to make him want to break up. Don't know about you but I wouldn't be too happy if my wife conducted herself the way Bec does (no diss as I love my some Bec). Phone Post 3.0

I must have missed a bunch of stuff. What has she done that's so bad?

Cindy

She was in here promoting herself as a likable fighter.

For shame.

Not a white knight, just a realist unless I missed something. Personally, I hope they work it out for the right reasons and not just for the kids. IMO, having an amicable divorce where neither party talks bad about the other and work with eachother in raising the kids is better than staying married in a loveless or volatile marriage for the kid sake. Phone Post
Not saying she did anything bad, but she was posting alot of pics of herself Etc which would make alot of guys jealous, which could then lead to more problems. That's all I was saying. I have all respect in the world with Bec and wish her all the best! Phone Post 3.0

So she's just doing her job and he can't handle the fighter lifestyle;) j/k

Cindy

6/4/13 11:38 PM
UGCTT_unholybabystomper

crowbar - 

Hubby won`t accept her fighter lifestyle.

her husband is a fighter, her husband trained her.
6/5/13 12:04 AM
Jeronimo12
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GaspareBJJ - Dibs? Phone Post 3.0
Fucker. VU Phone Post 3.0
6/5/13 12:04 AM
TheMessiah

Good luck in these hard personal times.. And good luck in your fight! Phone Post 3.0
6/5/13 12:07 AM
HexRei

I know her husband tranes and fights and all, but did they hook up back when she was still chubby? Cause one party going through a caterpillar to butterfly transformation as a young person usually doesn't bode well for the relationship.
6/5/13 12:44 AM
carcaju
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have seen Dan's posts on his facebook discussing the separation and everyone here posting has no fucking remotely close opinion on what this is about. Im truly shocked at the baseless posts people are portraying as informed. No white knighting, just showing respect for what should be a personal matter. I hope both Dan and Bec can find happiness.
6/5/13 2:20 AM
carcaju
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got voted down twice for that truthful post. its none of your business. Its not even my place to discuss it. Some people on the ug are really sad individuals.
6/5/13 2:22 AM
carcaju

Three times. Awesome ;-)
6/5/13 2:40 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

carcaju - Three times. Awesome ;-)
Crying about vote downs is the #1 way to get voted down.. Well other than not following the "rules" but that's another story.. Voting u up, but quit being a whiney bitch. Phone Post 3.0
6/5/13 2:58 AM
SonOfThePeepHole

Why are we even discussing this, honestly i dont care cause it aint none of my business..

Its hilarious how many of you are actually injecting yourself into this like its a thing.. Phone Post
6/5/13 3:26 AM
Spinelock
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WHERE IN THE FUCK ARE THE PICS
6/5/13 3:53 AM
absolutesperry
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poor Dan has had to go find a new fat chick...damn these fat girls that be getting in shape :( Phone Post 3.0
6/5/13 5:36 AM
CindyO

carcaju - I got voted down twice for that truthful post. its none of your business. Its not even my place to discuss it. Some people on the ug are really sad individuals.

Its none of his (Spring's) business yet you saw Dan openly posting about it on his Facebook but its not your place to discuss what he said?

Cindy

6/5/13 6:37 AM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish her the best! Phone Post 3.0
6/5/13 7:07 AM
rva
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cfv - that sucks, i've gone through it. good luck!

indeed, I too have been through it (thankfully no kids) and do not wish that experience on anyone... good luck
6/5/13 7:25 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Obie1FaShobie - is she with the shaved eyebrow guy from The Smashes now? Phone Post
And this is true. Phone Post
6/5/13 7:58 AM
SonOfThePeepHole

MMA Lives Here - Just read through some stuff on Facebook. Damn. It would be disrespectful of me to post here but it's public Phone Post
Got a link? Phone Post
6/5/13 8:01 AM
Areola Wannie
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Apparently he got mad and said he didn't like cupcakes. That's the kind of thing you can't take back!

Wishing all the best!
6/5/13 8:05 AM
Areola Wannie
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

https://www.facebook.com/theriotdan?fref=ts
6/5/13 8:55 AM
war wand
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck thats some heavy shit on his facebook Phone Post 3.0
6/5/13 9:09 AM
The Mammoth
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seeing this thread just reminded me i dreamt of Rowdy Bec last night! Oo er.

6/5/13 9:17 AM
NJ BJJ
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NO FUCKING PICS????? Phone Post
6/5/13 10:01 AM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
Obie1FaShobie - is she with the shaved eyebrow guy from The Smashes now? Phone Post
And this is true. Phone Post
Ben Wall? Phone Post 3.0
6/5/13 10:06 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I read it and it is some heavy stuff but I don't see why it couldn't be discussed here? I wish them the best though for their kids sake. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.