UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rowdy Bec most eligible bachelorette in MMA??

6/5/13 11:27 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kneeblock
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's weird, but being a thread about an eligible bachelorette, this thread seems to be suspiciously missing something.

I think a VTFD is in order for pretty much all involved.

6/5/13 11:38 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fraser_Finlay -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
Obie1FaShobie - is she with the shaved eyebrow guy from The Smashes now? Phone Post
And this is true. Phone Post
Ben Wall? Phone Post 3.0
Yes. Phone Post
6/5/13 12:05 PM
carcaju
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Lives Here - 
CindyO -
carcaju - I got voted down twice for that truthful post. its none of your business. Its not even my place to discuss it. Some people on the ug are really sad individuals.

Its none of his (Spring's) business yet you saw Dan openly posting about it on his Facebook but its not your place to discuss what he said?

Cindy

Read it and you'll see why. Phone Post

Exactly. Some of us have standards, and yes, it is none of your fucking business either. Vote me down again, I couldnt give a fuck. Not whinging just disgusted. Son of the peephole was spot on. If it was some run of the mill stuff fair enough but its pretty saddening and should be up to them if they both want it made public. All the best for them.
6/5/13 12:26 PM
RearNakedToke
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So after reading that guys Facebook all I can really say is I'm glad I'm not involved in drama like this. Phone Post 3.0
6/5/13 12:28 PM
donkey guard
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tru -

I apologize to bec and to the wmma community. Although, this is something that is seen all the time at gyms, it was rude to make a comment on this thread about it.  I wish ms. hyatt the best of luck in the future along with her family. Don't take it personal, it was more of a generalization than a personal attack, regaldless it was an ass move and sorry.

Vtfu Phone Post 3.0
6/5/13 12:32 PM
HexRei

carcaju - 
MMA Lives Here - 
CindyO -
carcaju - I got voted down twice for that truthful post. its none of your business. Its not even my place to discuss it. Some people on the ug are really sad individuals.

Its none of his (Spring's) business yet you saw Dan openly posting about it on his Facebook but its not your place to discuss what he said?

Cindy

Read it and you'll see why. Phone Post

Exactly. Some of us have standards, and yes, it is none of your fucking business either. Vote me down again, I couldnt give a fuck. Not whinging just disgusted. Son of the peephole was spot on. If it was some run of the mill stuff fair enough but its pretty saddening and should be up to them if they both want it made public. All the best for them.

Meh. The guy's putting it up unprotected on his facebook, the same facebook he promotes himself with and obviously expects fans to follow and read.

I don't think it qualifies for hush hush status.
6/5/13 12:47 PM
epwar
649 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
Fraser_Finlay -
Obie1FaShobie - is she with the shaved eyebrow guy from The Smashes now? Phone Post
Ben Wall? Phone Post 3.0
Yes. Phone Post

Oh man, I remember watching her training vlogs and I thought he was her husband given how much time she spent with him.  

6/5/13 12:56 PM
Louisvillain
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got dibs

on her husband! Phone Post 3.0
6/5/13 1:12 PM
Steve4192
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Spring Thomas - 
epwar -
Fraser_Finlay -
Ben Wall? Phone Post 3.0
Yes. Phone Post

Oh man, I remember watching her training vlogs and I thought he was her husband given how much time she spent with him.  

After reading his Fb it doesn't look like she left him for another guy so why are you insinuating that? Phone Post

Because he's one of those idiots who assumes a woman is fucking every guy she ever took a picture with. Wall is in so many of Bec's pics for the same reason Manny Gamburyan is in so many Ronda's pics .... because they train together.
6/5/13 1:15 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

Steve4192 -
Spring Thomas - 
epwar -
Fraser_Finlay -
Ben Wall? Phone Post 3.0
Yes. Phone Post

After reading his Fb it doesn't look like she left him for another guy so why are you insinuating that? Phone Post

Because he's one of those idiots who assumes a woman is fucking every guy she ever took a picture with. Wall is in so many of Bec's pics for the same reason Manny Gamburyan is in so many Ronda's pics .... because they train together.
Considering the incestuous business they are in, it's not exactly a stretch to assume. But hey, good luck to all, may they find happiness. Phone Post 3.0
6/5/13 1:22 PM
epwar
649 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Spring Thomas - 
epwar -
Fraser_Finlay -
Ben Wall? Phone Post 3.0
Yes. Phone Post

Slow down there.  I'm just saying I thought he was her husband.  The only thing I knew was she was married to a MMA fighter and since I saw them together so much in that one vid I watched, I just assumed it was him (yes, I had no further desire to Google the info to verify it).

6/5/13 1:30 PM
Vulva Fabulous
734 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_UncleCreepysDingleberries -
Vulva Fabulous -
CindyO -
UGCTT_UncleCreepysDingleberries - Maybe her constant attention seeking and posting pics on the UG TO THOUSANDS OF GUYS was enough to make him want to break up. Don't know about you but I wouldn't be too happy if my wife conducted herself the way Bec does (no diss as I love my some Bec). Phone Post 3.0

I must have missed a bunch of stuff. What has she done that's so bad?

Cindy

She was in here promoting herself as a likable fighter.

For shame.

Not a white knight, just a realist unless I missed something. Personally, I hope they work it out for the right reasons and not just for the kids. IMO, having an amicable divorce where neither party talks bad about the other and work with eachother in raising the kids is better than staying married in a loveless or volatile marriage for the kid sake. Phone Post
Not saying she did anything bad, but she was posting alot of pics of herself Etc which would make alot of guys jealous, which could then lead to more problems. That's all I was saying. I have all respect in the world with Bec and wish her all the best! Phone Post 3.0
I wasn't being snotty or pointing you out, I apologize if that is how it came off. Cindy just asked what happened and was simply saying that I've only seen her self promoting herself on here.....but I did say that I may have missed something.

And, I do agree with you. You never know how her husband was taking it. I know that I'm secure enough that it wouldn't bother me, but there are other types of men that simply cant handle the attention she was getting on a forum full of men. There could definitely be something else to the story and her posting harmless pics to promote herself might have just been his tipping point.

Then again, who knows....right? It's all just speculation from everybody at this point. However, unlike the way that Jenna is trying to smear Tito's name through the mud, this is completely different. She's trying to keep that part of her life private as they sort things out, and she didn't have a bad thing to say publically about him.....which was refreshing after all of the BS drama Jenna Jameson is spouting off at the mouth with while Tito is trying to keep it quiet.

It's unfortunate that there's no escaping this new "instant info" world that we live in. It could be a pain in the ass for a regular person, but for a professional athlete that isn't a household name, but is making the effort to get her name out there by using these e-tools, I'm sure that the constant, up to the minute updates that are now simlpy expected by her fans now, can cause some stress when there's never any alone time available.

I imagine that having to update her fans about every piece of news of upcoming events/fights and even updates about simple day to day things, that is when I can see this becoming an internal issue between the 2 of them. Also, being that she's a pro athlete, but not quite a celebrity yet, she deciding to keep her family problems out of the spotlight, which I think is great. Unfortunately, there are fans out there that will start making accusations that there's some seriously fucked up stuff going on, and they are hungry to learn details.

So, she's just stuck in a catch 22. I think she's playing this perfect. She's going to continute updating everybody about how her training is going along with other things fight related and keep her family issues seperate and private. 99.9999% of the fans will get it, it's the other 0.0001% that think she's hiding an affair with War Machine or some shit like that....and that can't help the relationship one bit.

Sorry for the FRAT and I'm sorry you thought I was being snippy at you, it wasn't that at all. Phone Post
6/5/13 1:38 PM
Phil999

CindyO - 

Tough times. I wish her and her family the best.

Cindy

Posibbly better times if the relationship had serious issues.
6/5/13 1:49 PM
Vulva Fabulous
734 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Lives Here -
MMA Lives Here -
war wand - Fuck thats some heavy shit on his facebook Phone Post 3.0
Just post it here, it's not breaking the rules since its on public domain anyway.

As nick Diaz would say "don't be scared homie!" Phone Post 3.0
Not really sure it should be posted here. Follow the link if you want to read it fren Phone Post
Won't let me see because i don't have Facebook. Can you copy and paste and pm it to me? Phone Post 3.0
Don't need fb bro! https://www.facebook.com/theriotdan few posts down Phone Post
Well, saying that you don't need FB isn't entirely true. I read his final post concerning Bec and his personal demons, and it's sad. I sincerely hope he takes this time to focus on himself. However, there's obviously more to the story after reading a few comments from others, but it forces you to sign in to read that....and I haven't been on FB in years now. Hell, I don't remember my password or what email I even used back in the day LOL.

Anyway, hopefully I can figure out what the backstory is, but I'm not going to get all sneaky about trying to figure out what lead to his final comment concerning the situation he's in with Bec and his personal problem he's dealing with.

Again, I hope he can hang in there. That was very sad to read. Phone Post
6/5/13 2:11 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Steve4192 -
Spring Thomas - 
epwar -
Fraser_Finlay -
Ben Wall? Phone Post 3.0
Yes. Phone Post

Because her husband said she was fucking Ben Wall before they even separated. Phone Post
6/5/13 2:11 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Go read Ben walls Facebook Phone Post
6/5/13 2:15 PM
HexRei

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -  Go read Ben walls Facebook Phone Post

What are we looking for? I don't see anything new and everything over the last month looks pretty tame. Don't see any posts about drama, or even comments from bec or the hubby.
6/5/13 2:22 PM
Let me bang bro

shit just done got the fuck real motherfuckers, bro
6/5/13 2:50 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

And Ben was just talking shit about fatgirls on Facebook. Phone Post
6/5/13 3:03 PM
Steve4192
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steve4192 -
Spring Thomas - 
epwar -
Fraser_Finlay -
Ben Wall? Phone Post 3.0
Yes. Phone Post

Because her husband said she was fucking Ben Wall before they even separated. Phone Post

I take it you haven't read her husbands facebook. He already admitted that the stuff he said/did in the wake of her leaving him was bullshit, and that it is all his fault. I'll leave the details out, but he made it very clear that the separation is not due to anything Bec did.
6/5/13 3:05 PM
digthisbigcrux
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in for the impending trainwreck

6/5/13 3:07 PM
HexRei

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -  And Ben was just talking shit about fatgirls on Facebook. Phone Post

man you gotta be more specific. only mention i see on his fb is him calling himself fat... at least in the publicly visible stuff.
6/5/13 3:30 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

He has two fb pages, this is the one I'm talking about.

Here's a mobile link

https://facebook.com/?_rdr#!/ben.manimal.wall?__user=100002057560724 Phone Post
6/5/13 3:32 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - He has two fb pages, this is the one I'm talking about.

Here's a mobile link

https://facebook.com/?_rdr#!/ben.manimal.wall?__user=100002057560724 Phone Post
https://m.facebook.com/?refhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F&_rdr#!/ben.manimal.wall?__user=100002057560724 Phone Post
6/5/13 3:36 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Spring Thomas -

Didnt see anything on his FB page that talked about her or the soon to be ex but check out the traffic between her, war machine, and Wall

https://twitter.com/BenWallMMA

He talks about her in a bunch of hospital Facebook posts. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.