UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rowdy Bec most eligible bachelorette in MMA??

6/5/13 3:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Spring Thomas -

Didnt see anything on his FB page that talked about her or the soon to be ex but check out the traffic between her, war machine, and Wall

https://twitter.com/BenWallMMA

He talks about her in a bunch of hospital Facebook posts. Phone Post
6/5/13 3:42 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
Spring Thomas -

Didnt see anything on his FB page that talked about her or the soon to be ex but check out the traffic between her, war machine, and Wall

His Facebook posts* Phone Post
6/5/13 4:51 PM
ThEUniT

RowdyBec - I'm still here guys :) It's just been a hectic few weeks!! Thanks youu for your support and kind words :) Phone Post
Keep your head up and do you :) Hope it works out how it's suppose to for all parties involved...

Rowddddy Bec Phone Post
6/5/13 5:05 PM
MARC BULGER

Spring Thomas -

Your a internet stalker dude. Phone Post
6/5/13 5:18 PM
ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever

You. Guys seriously need to leave this alone Phone Post 3.0
6/5/13 5:53 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

MARC BULGER -
Spring Thomas -

Your a internet stalker dude. Phone Post
No, I just read this thread, then looked at Dan's page because it was being discussed. Then once I looked at Dan's, it was completely obvious who he was talking about Phone Post
6/5/13 6:16 PM
Hunter V
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Spinelock - WHERE IN THE FUCK ARE THE PICS

6/5/13 9:11 PM
Kanabull

HexRei - I know her husband tranes and fights and all, but did they hook up back when she was still chubby? Cause one party going through a caterpillar to butterfly transformation as a young person usually doesn't bode well for the relationship.

Good example of a ridiculous conclusion jump.

We love to take the miniscule amount of evidence we have and form our infallible theories of causation.

Anyone thinking this type of shit is ignorant as fuck. Relationships are extremely complex interactions, and you cannot determine success of failure in a relationship based on one variable.
6/5/13 9:12 PM
MARC BULGER

Just read her Twitter she is lashing out at fans must read. Phone Post
6/6/13 1:11 AM
Vulva Fabulous
643 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MARC BULGER - Just read her Twitter she is lashing out at fans must read. Phone Post
Ummmmmmm, would it kill you to post the link?

I love this place sometimes....

MB - OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I'M READING ON TWITTER, YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED TO READ IT....NOW!

OG - How about a link?

MB - LINK? HOW ABOUT YOU GO TO GOOGLE AND LOOK UP YOURSELF YOU LAZY FUCK! WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE, I'M BUSY READING THIS AWESOME TWITTER! Phone Post
6/6/13 1:13 AM
Vulva Fabulous
643 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like her Twitter is:

twitter.com/RowdyBec Phone Post
6/6/13 1:27 AM
Vulva Fabulous

Maybe I'm missing something because I really don't see much from her other than telling somebody named Juan Julio that he should get his facts straight.

Juan Julio tweeted that she cheated in her man and isn't a good role model because she should stay with him through thick and thin.

After that, Rowdy Bec told him that he he's no idea what he's talking about.

Juan Julio then apologized and said that he got that info from the UG Blog and if what he said was wrong that she should know how Kirik is (wtf?)

Rowdy Bec replied that she once read on the UG that she was a lesbian, so out must be true.

WTF IS ALL THAT NOISE? Phone Post
6/6/13 1:32 AM
HexRei

Kanabull - 
HexRei - I know her husband tranes and fights and all, but did they hook up back when she was still chubby? Cause one party going through a caterpillar to butterfly transformation as a young person usually doesn't bode well for the relationship.

Good example of a ridiculous conclusion jump.

We love to take the miniscule amount of evidence we have and form our infallible theories of causation.

Anyone thinking this type of shit is ignorant as fuck. Relationships are extremely complex interactions, and you cannot determine success of failure in a relationship based on one variable.

Really? I jumped to a conclusion? All I did was muse on a possibility, buddy. Calm down.
6/6/13 1:40 AM
MMAAdvertising
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WEIRD thread. Phone Post 3.0
6/6/13 1:49 AM
DoomFarmer

Dear god some of you take this "fan" shit a little far. Phone Post 3.0
6/6/13 1:59 AM
RowdyBec
434 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wowsers talk about Crazyness in this thread! To ease your minds a little.. NO I didnt cheat on ny husband and yes there is a lot more to the story that you really dont want/need to know... All that matters is myself && the kiddies are safe, healthy and happy :) && its only 5 weeks till I get to punch face! Yesssssssssss :) Phone Post
6/6/13 2:17 AM
rob_1775
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Punch her many times over pls.....oh and boss

NSW 14 vs Queensland 6  lol

6/6/13 2:20 AM
SonOfThePeepHole

Flamin homos Phone Post
6/6/13 2:33 AM
kgastelum928's right nut pimple
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crowbar -

Hubby won`t accept her fighter lifestyle.

I think her hubby is a mma trainer or something Phone Post 3.0
6/6/13 2:35 AM
kgastelum928's right nut pimple
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec - Wowsers talk about Crazyness in this thread! To ease your minds a little.. NO I didnt cheat on ny husband and yes there is a lot more to the story that you really dont want/need to know... All that matters is myself && the kiddies are safe, healthy and happy :) && its only 5 weeks till I get to punch face! Yesssssssssss :) Phone Post
Good to hear bec
War rowdy Phone Post 3.0
6/6/13 8:50 AM
pegson123

You guys should be fucking happy that Bec is now safe and not in harms way. Phone Post
6/6/13 8:51 AM
pegson123

Tru your a joke Phone Post
6/6/13 9:02 AM
RowdyBec
434 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Spring Thomas - 
RowdyBec - Wowsers talk about Crazyness in this thread! To ease your minds a little.. NO I didnt cheat on ny husband and yes there is a lot more to the story that you really dont want/need to know... All that matters is myself && the kiddies are safe, healthy and happy :) && its only 5 weeks till I get to punch face! Yesssssssssss :) Phone Post
Good for you Bec you don't need you or your children around a man like that. Good luck in your fight Phone Post

Yup we are safe now :) ready to smash face and move on with life, house hunting is a bitch though LOL
6/6/13 9:16 AM
DWTF
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec - 
Spring Thomas - 
Good for you Bec you don't need you or your children around a man like that. Good luck in your fight Phone Post

Yup we are safe now :) ready to smash face and move on with life, house hunting is a bitch though LOL

it gets funner, then you get to move your shit.

keep your head on straight and dont wreck yourself before you fight.

everyone here believes in you, now you gotta follow through for yourself and kids. do your best <3
6/6/13 10:02 AM
Ocean6

LET ME BANG!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.