UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fedor never.......

7/11/13 12:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MattyECB
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA - 
omega 2013 - 
Chris's Weidman in Tom O'Butthole - 
omega 2013 - 
Elhoffo -
HELWIG -

Purposely avoided fighting his opponent and stunk up the joint.

Threw jabs for 25 minutes to avoid any risk to himself.

Married a professional sex worker.

Tested positive for a banned substance.

Got unearned title shots by talking shit.

Cut weight to face smaller guys.

Had kids out of wedlock and then left them to be raised by their mother.

Got his ass beat and then complained about the opponent's style or the judge's decision.

Had a "twitter war".

Gave away his image rights for life.

Dyed his hair and got tattoos to be "EXTREME!1".

Tapped to strikes.

Caved to the will of any promoter, matchmaker, or figure.

Up voted mofo! Phone Post 3.0
He caved to the will of M1. Phone Post

So he caved to his own will? Because he's co-owner of K1?

Can you verify that Fedor turned down fights to fight lesser opponents? Or that alternative opponents were offered to Fedor but he instead chose to fight the people he did?

Or more speculation on your part?

he was offered a contract with the UFC. you know the same ufc where former STRIKEFORCE hw's were crushed. turned it down,bro. as champion he could have asked for legit challengers and i'm sure pride would have obliged...

How have the SF HW's done upon there return to the UFC, "you know"? Where are DC, Bigfoot, Werdum, and Reem rated in the top 10 today? You know? LMFAO!! DERP

Prior in Affliction he fought AA rated number 2 in the world!

OP Fedor never:

1. cut weight to fight in the weakest division in the history of the sport instead of just challenging the best. He stepped to Nog as a dog.

2. Lost to a fighter with a losing record and had other poorer loses as well.

It absolutely astounds me how different the tone on UG is compared to MMA-fan friends in real life lol

We argue who our favorite fighters or GOATs are by comparing achievements...

On the UG, the only thing you'll find is a rabid pack of morons trying to discredit the accomplishments of the other.

If there's a Fedor love thread --> AS and GSP fans will shit on him

AS love thread --> GSP and Fedor fans shit on him

GSP love thread -->... well, you get the picture lol

I don't even consider Fedor my favorite of all time, but not because of the dumbass lies ppl spread about him, because I simply think he's outpaced in other areas. Why even bring that up though?

This wasn't a compare GOATs thread, or a Fedor is better than X and Y because of Z.

It was a humor thread meant to show a little love his way, and take some funny snipes at the others, jabbing for recent GSP or silly tats like Bendo or twitter rape comments lol

Just enjoy it lol It makes me feel the ppl who get pissed cannot be ppl young enough to have watched Pride. Ppl who lived through Pride may not love the end of his career or think he's the absolute best ever, but they couldn't stand to just shit on a man who was a legend for so long and who not only broke so many records, but had the type of mystique you can only carry when you've been spiked directly on your C3 vertebrae, didn't blink an eye, then proceeded to sub your opponent flawlessly over the next minute
7/11/13 1:33 PM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MattyECB - 
Lazer MMA - 
omega 2013 - 
Chris's Weidman in Tom O'Butthole - 
omega 2013 - 
Elhoffo -
HELWIG -

Got his ass beat and then complained about the opponent's style or the judge's decision.

Had a "twitter war".

Tapped to strikes.

Up voted mofo! Phone Post 3.0
He caved to the will of M1. Phone Post

So he caved to his own will? Because he's co-owner of K1?

Can you verify that Fedor turned down fights to fight lesser opponents? Or that alternative opponents were offered to Fedor but he instead chose to fight the people he did?

Or more speculation on your part?

he was offered a contract with the UFC. you know the same ufc where former STRIKEFORCE hw's were crushed. turned it down,bro. as champion he could have asked for legit challengers and i'm sure pride would have obliged...

How have the SF HW's done upon there return to the UFC, "you know"? Where are DC, Bigfoot, Werdum, and Reem rated in the top 10 today? You know? LMFAO!! DERP

Prior in Affliction he fought AA rated number 2 in the world!

OP Fedor never:

1. cut weight to fight in the weakest division in the history of the sport instead of just challenging the best. He stepped to Nog as a dog.

2. Lost to a fighter with a losing record and had other poorer loses as well.

It absolutely astounds me how different the tone on UG is compared to MMA-fan friends in real life lol

We argue who our favorite fighters or GOATs are by comparing achievements...

On the UG, the only thing you'll find is a rabid pack of morons trying to discredit the accomplishments of the other.

If there's a Fedor love thread --> AS and GSP fans will shit on him

AS love thread --> GSP and Fedor fans shit on him

GSP love thread -->... well, you get the picture lol

I don't even consider Fedor my favorite of all time, but not because of the dumbass lies ppl spread about him, because I simply think he's outpaced in other areas. Why even bring that up though?

This wasn't a compare GOATs thread, or a Fedor is better than X and Y because of Z.

It was a humor thread meant to show a little love his way, and take some funny snipes at the others, jabbing for recent GSP or silly tats like Bendo or twitter rape comments lol

Just enjoy it lol It makes me feel the ppl who get pissed cannot be ppl young enough to have watched Pride. Ppl who lived through Pride may not love the end of his career or think he's the absolute best ever, but they couldn't stand to just shit on a man who was a legend for so long and who not only broke so many records, but had the type of mystique you can only carry when you've been spiked directly on your C3 vertebrae, didn't blink an eye, then proceeded to sub your opponent flawlessly over the next minute

I'm on Chrome & I could not read a lot of your post but
I will say the poster was clearly looking to discredit
Fedor and I fired back with facts which held for Fedor.
If you can't take the heat GTFO of the kitchen!

Here is the OP: "Cut weight to face smaller guys."

So you're left (what I wrote) with just defending
the man & saying he he never lost to poor fighters.
Live with it, there was no lies & it's not stupid content like I responded to & refuted.
7/11/13 1:36 PM
Lazer MMA

Do not attack the HW GOAT & there will be peace. If you do you'll get head handed to you and you'll end up butt hurt.

7/11/13 3:15 PM
gokudamus stole my name iv

Lazer MMA - 
Do not attack the HW GOAT & there will be peace. If you do you'll get head handed to you and you'll end up butt hurt.

Jesus, what a dork.

7/11/13 3:48 PM
Devlin
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gokudamus stole my name iv -

"It's unbeleivable to consider what Fedor did in mma when there was open weight classes above 265 pounds,"

Did he fight anyone but Zulu and HMC who were above 265? What was their combined record, 2-5?

zulu was 8-0, and claimed a 38-0 vale tudo record(likely bullshit or destroying scrubs).

He wasnt a world beater but no need to disrespect him. Phone Post
7/11/13 6:19 PM
Lazer MMA

LOL
7/11/13 6:26 PM
tenchu

He also never foght in the biggest organization to continue fighting the best in the sport in the latter stage of his career.
7/11/13 6:33 PM
Lazer MMA

omega 2013 - 
THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX -
omega 2013 - 
Chris's Weidman in Tom O'Butthole -  Well, you claim Fedor ducked opponents without any actual knowledge that is the case. So clearly Fedor-haters are delusional idiots who enjoy trying to shit on another mans legacy. Probably because they will never accomplish anything themselves and can only feel satisfaction from acting like assholes. Phone Post

i'm not shitting on his legacy at all. i just don't feel the need to lie about what he actually accomplished. he was a good hw who won the pride title and beat 3 top pride hw's. that's it.

so Anderson was a good MW who won the ufc title and beat 3-4 top UFC MW's. and thats it?

or are Cote, Lietes, Lutter, Irvin, etc the monster comp no one else could beat but Andreson?

keep hating!
Spider beat more top 10 and top 5 challengers than fedor. Had a longer title reign than fedor. Finished the fighter that ko'ed fedor. Phone Post

It makes it worse for the division that guys like that were top 5 LOL! That is the point.

Who are the 10 best MW's that ever lived & who did they beat @ MW, plus those opponents whom they beat also beat @ MW themselves??

You want an ugly story a green gave me Munoz, Maia and Lindland in that top 10 ever @ MW today FFS!

Hendo is but 6-3 @ MW and lost his last fight @ MW to the Hitman prior to AS. He can't cut well & has not even fought @ MW for years.

Instead of just challenging the best like Sak, Hendo, Minowa, Royce and other greats, AS cut weight to fight in the weakest division in the history of the sport

Fedor fought the best, Nog X2, and then chopped all comers as 235 HW with plenty of body fat on him, like CC, Herring, Coleman, big daddy,The monster & AA (rated #2 HW).

Fedor never lost to a fighter with a losing record nor has he other poor loses.
7/11/13 6:37 PM
Lazer MMA

tenchu - He also never foght in the biggest organization to continue fighting the best in the sport in the latter stage of his career.

He fought AA (#2). Then he moved to SF with Reem, DC, Werdum and Bigfoot. Where are they in the top 10 right now those 4? Near the end he lost his speed & his conditioning (related really) was not good. The end was near, it did not matter anyway.
7/11/13 6:41 PM
Chris's Weidman in Tom O'Butthole
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread isn't about Anderson, it's about Fedor. And you are shitting on his legacy by claiming he ducked opponents without any evidence. Phone Post
7/11/13 6:59 PM
LotionInTheBasket
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why in the fucking fuck isn't there a Hodor-Fedor meme?

Anyways, my contribution

Fedor never went anywhere without his magical bag of vodka. Fact. Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 7:05 PM
Lazer MMA

WTF R U talking about by saying he cut FFS? Did you not see it sourced his walk around was 230? Did he not even fight two huge HW's? Just not the best ever. When Fedor is attacked butt hurt may follow after the defense. It is what it is.

It is a funny comment considering how vocal he was trying to get out of the fight himself & his camp wanting Cung & Rockhold FFS. Yes there is more to but my initial statement about cutting weight is shitting? LMFAO

7/11/13 7:09 PM
omgjoshjames
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He never disrespected a single other fighter. He fought in the biggest organization DURING his prime and destroyed everyone he faced. He's defeated more top 10 opponents than anyone.
7/11/13 8:40 PM
Lazer MMA

Chris's Weidman in Tom O'Butthole -  If you don't agree, then clearly this is not the thread for you. You obviously came here to act like a bitch and disagree with other peoples opinions. Phone Post

"Spider beat more top 10 and top 5 challengers than fedor. Had a longer title reign than fedor. Finished the fighter that ko'ed fedor. Phone Post"

I agreed to put this in context by showing WTF he fought! Only fair given the post!

"he was offered a contract with the UFC. you know the same ufc where former STRIKEFORCE hw's were crushed. turned it down,bro. as champion he could have asked for legit challengers and i'm sure pride would have obliged..."

I agreed to blow the poster who said this out of the water by naming SF fighters who came over & did well and are top 10 HW's. This is quite fair!

I agreed with the OP "Fedor never cut weight" to fight weaker fighters.

I added 'Fedor never' "Lost to a fighter with a losing record and had other poorer loses as well."

If posters did not attack Fedor the HW GOAT, they (you) would not be butt hurt. If they continue, their (your) pain shall continue too. I shall provide no errors as well nor any stupid arguments as suppied by other posters. The points shall be undebatable and clear as rebuttals as ever.

BYW I'm no fan of either but over the last few years the HW GOAT received a gross amount of undue stupidity some of which came from the top in Dana (down to his 'troll army') it needs to stop. TY

7/11/13 9:33 PM
Chris's Weidman in Tom O'Butthole
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to Omega. Phone Post
7/11/13 9:49 PM
D241

MattyECB - I never understood the weight thing..

Fedor kicked ass, BECAUSE he didn't cut weight lol It's the reason Edgar always got pissed when ppl told him to cut. Sure he gets ruined by Bendo leg kicks, or out-muscled by even Aldo, a FW, but his entire fucking style relies on his diminuitive size.

Same with Fedor, he just needed his magical cyborg timing to throw that ridiculously dangerous, both in terms of self-harm with the hand and vulnerability, SAMBO casting punch, and hasn't anyone here ever seen those Nog interviews?

His chubiness actually helped his grappling game, and Nog wasn't the only fighter to point this out. Said it made him incredible malleable, and the type of strength he needed for successful grappling, hip/grip...etc, was as strong as it could ever be.

He was soooo much more mobile, with un-ending cardio, and really didn't need bulk or to cut down since it would've taken away those attributes he relies on. It's the reason he had such an early fall imo.
Fighter's lose their power last so most hulking HWs can age and still be great, but Fedor was unique -- super fast, ridiculous timing, insane cardio, very flexible...etc Those attributes do decay very early

But I digress, I like this list and VU lol

Solid post man

7/11/13 10:38 PM
HELWIG

Dont ever let me hear you badmouth Travis Lutter

7/29/13 5:15 AM
flashgetman
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hahahaha so true !! (anderson's still the man though)

fighting has been all business to fedor, no ego in it...
he seemed to avoid interferences between personal and professional sides of his life, until his religious beliefs did ( diet for instance)...
chuck norris has probably cried more than fedor whose tears may be made of siberian ice ...
7/29/13 7:11 PM
Don Flamingo

Fedor never posted a photo of his abs on mmafighting.net

7/29/13 7:51 PM
Captain Kook
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I doubt Fedor would approve of this thread.
9/28/13 6:29 PM
Fox censored my Chael screen name

Fedor never drove Ms. Daisy

9/28/13 10:04 PM
JimmersonzGlove
567 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

...talked about his own warrior spirit. Phone Post
10/3/13 9:54 AM
JoeDavolasRoundhouseKick
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MRXC -
HELWIG - 

Had a "twitter war".

Tapped to strikes.

My twin boys are due January 14th, and one of them is already named 'Mason Fedor'. The kid will be a true Man in every sense of the word just like his Father and his namesake.
Vtfu for baby emperor Phone Post 3.0
12/29/13 12:37 AM
D241

Fedor never lost to the same opponent twice

12/29/13 1:00 AM
Tehuna4president

Never fought with a broken back and cracked skull Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.