UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fedor never.......

12/29/13 12:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
lenz0799
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never fought in the UFC Phone Post
12/29/13 3:55 PM
HELWIG
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ so a bunch of rich guys and their friend from highschool dont own his name and image rights for life?

Good for him!

12/29/13 4:11 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

I think that Fedor is the GOAT, but half that shit has absolutely nothing to do with fighting, and makes absolutely no difference when talking about the GOAT. We'll let you know when we discuss the GOAT Christian fighter. Phone Post
1/12/14 12:00 AM
SgtJustinTeplitz
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - Said "nyet" to a sweet cheese blintz Phone Post 3.0

Lol!!!!!
1/12/14 12:12 AM
UGCTT_the people's cecil
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

God damn I miss Fedor. Can't believe I got to see that badass motherfucker fight live.
1/12/14 12:17 AM
SgtJustinTeplitz
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_the people's cecil - God damn I miss Fedor. Can't believe I got to see that badass motherfucker fight live.

That's awesome man...I'm jealous
1/12/14 7:20 AM
Bobby Lupo
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

missed an opportunity to pal around with an oppressive dictator

Am I doing this right?

1/12/14 8:32 AM
Anthomis

HELWIG -

Purposely avoided fighting his opponent and stunk up the joint.

Threw jabs for 25 minutes to avoid any risk to himself.

Married a professional sex worker.

Tested positive for a banned substance.

Got unearned title shots by talking shit.

Cut weight to face smaller guys.

Had kids out of wedlock and then left them to be raised by their mother.

Got his ass beat and then complained about the opponent's style or the judge's decision.

Had a "twitter war".

Gave away his image rights for life.

Dyed his hair and got tattoos to be "EXTREME!1".

Tapped to strikes.

Caved to the will of any promoter, matchmaker, or figure.

the biggest thing you didnt put on the list.

HE NEVER FOUGHT IN THE UFC!!!

after several offers of "anderson silva money" , I'm sure it was more than just the promotion he didnt want a part of. It was the ass whoopings and the legacy destroyers that awaited him. Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 8:39 AM
Anthomis

Lazer MMA -
omega 2013 - 
THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX -
omega 2013 - 
Chris's Weidman in Tom O'Butthole -  Well, you claim Fedor ducked opponents without any actual knowledge that is the case. So clearly Fedor-haters are delusional idiots who enjoy trying to shit on another mans legacy. Probably because they will never accomplish anything themselves and can only feel satisfaction from acting like assholes. Phone Post

i'm not shitting on his legacy at all. i just don't feel the need to lie about what he actually accomplished. he was a good hw who won the pride title and beat 3 top pride hw's. that's it.

so Anderson was a good MW who won the ufc title and beat 3-4 top UFC MW's. and thats it?

or are Cote, Lietes, Lutter, Irvin, etc the monster comp no one else could beat but Andreson?

keep hating!
Spider beat more top 10 and top 5 challengers than fedor. Had a longer title reign than fedor. Finished the fighter that ko'ed fedor. Phone Post

It makes it worse for the division that guys like that were top 5 LOL! That is the point.

Who are the 10 best MW's that ever lived & who did they beat @ MW, plus those opponents whom they beat also beat @ MW themselves??

You want an ugly story a green gave me Munoz, Maia and Lindland in that top 10 ever @ MW today FFS!

Hendo is but 6-3 @ MW and lost his last fight @ MW to the Hitman prior to AS. He can't cut well & has not even fought @ MW for years.

Instead of just challenging the best like Sak, Hendo, Minowa, Royce and other greats, AS cut weight to fight in the weakest division in the history of the sport

Fedor fought the best, Nog X2, and then chopped all comers as 235 HW with plenty of body fat on him, like CC, Herring, Coleman, big daddy,The monster & AA (rated #2 HW).

Fedor never lost to a fighter with a losing record nor has he other poor loses.
Anderson choked out Hendo.

The one time Fedor is bigger than someone (Hendo) he gets KTFO.

Fedor and Anderson have 2 different legacies.

One with 10 years of beating a few greats and bunches of cans, and also a weird aura about why he never went to the #1 MMA organization.

And the other with a couple of amazing submission losses, that fought the best fighters around and made them look like children.

They are both at the peak of the mountain, looking down at all the other fighters IMO.

GSP was so close to the top, when a sudden gust of wind knocked him down.. Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 8:43 AM
Lazer MMA

Anthomis - 
HELWIG -

Purposely avoided fighting his opponent and stunk up the joint.

Threw jabs for 25 minutes to avoid any risk to himself.

Married a professional sex worker.

Tested positive for a banned substance.

Got unearned title shots by talking shit.

Cut weight to face smaller guys.

Had kids out of wedlock and then left them to be raised by their mother.

Got his ass beat and then complained about the opponent's style or the judge's decision.

Had a "twitter war".

Gave away his image rights for life.

Dyed his hair and got tattoos to be "EXTREME!1".

Tapped to strikes.

Caved to the will of any promoter, matchmaker, or figure.

the biggest thing you didnt put on the list.

HE NEVER FOUGHT IN THE UFC!!!

after several offers of "anderson silva money" , I'm sure it was more than just the promotion he didnt want a part of. It was the ass whoopings and the legacy destroyers that awaited him. Phone Post 3.0

Yea he fought AA who was rated #2 HW instead.

He never cut weight to fight in the weakest division in the history of the game, always avoiding the best when stepping up. He did not deny fights in a promotion he was in while doing his best to avoid others. I don't think he was held down for 4.5 rounds by a guy Evans could clown. He never lost to a fighter with a losing record and lost to other non-top tier fighters. He never put his hands down and clowned or got clowned for such tactic.
1/12/14 9:08 AM
lesnarfan98

This is the inverse of the Frank Mir is the Devil thread. Love it.

GOAT.
1/12/14 9:36 AM
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane

Anthomis - 
Lazer MMA -
omega 2013 - 
THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX -
omega 2013 - 
Chris's Weidman in Tom O'Butthole -  Well, you claim Fedor ducked opponents without any actual knowledge that is the case. So clearly Fedor-haters are delusional idiots who enjoy trying to shit on another mans legacy. Probably because they will never accomplish anything themselves and can only feel satisfaction from acting like assholes. Phone Post

i'm not shitting on his legacy at all. i just don't feel the need to lie about what he actually accomplished. he was a good hw who won the pride title and beat 3 top pride hw's. that's it.

so Anderson was a good MW who won the ufc title and beat 3-4 top UFC MW's. and thats it?

or are Cote, Lietes, Lutter, Irvin, etc the monster comp no one else could beat but Andreson?

keep hating!
Spider beat more top 10 and top 5 challengers than fedor. Had a longer title reign than fedor. Finished the fighter that ko'ed fedor. Phone Post

It makes it worse for the division that guys like that were top 5 LOL! That is the point.

Who are the 10 best MW's that ever lived & who did they beat @ MW, plus those opponents whom they beat also beat @ MW themselves??

You want an ugly story a green gave me Munoz, Maia and Lindland in that top 10 ever @ MW today FFS!

Hendo is but 6-3 @ MW and lost his last fight @ MW to the Hitman prior to AS. He can't cut well & has not even fought @ MW for years.

Instead of just challenging the best like Sak, Hendo, Minowa, Royce and other greats, AS cut weight to fight in the weakest division in the history of the sport

Fedor fought the best, Nog X2, and then chopped all comers as 235 HW with plenty of body fat on him, like CC, Herring, Coleman, big daddy,The monster & AA (rated #2 HW).

Fedor never lost to a fighter with a losing record nor has he other poor loses.
Anderson choked out Hendo.

The one time Fedor is bigger than someone (Hendo) he gets KTFO.

Fedor and Anderson have 2 different legacies.

One with 10 years of beating a few greats and bunches of cans, and also a weird aura about why he never went to the #1 MMA organization.

And the other with a couple of amazing submission losses, that fought the best fighters around and made them look like children.

They are both at the peak of the mountain, looking down at all the other fighters IMO.

GSP was so close to the top, when a sudden gust of wind knocked him down.. Phone Post 3.0

Hate to break this to you noob, but when Fedor was in his prime Pride was the #1 MMA organization.

1/12/14 9:44 AM
DirtehSneakehs

TEAR GAS KUSH -
sparkuri -  Who can fill this void? Phone Post

Rhonda Rousey?
Only under the right circumstances can she be girthy enough to fill this void. Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 9:58 AM
IsmokeCrack

Fedor was going to go out fighting artofski, Timmy, Barnett, couture.

That was all he needed to cement his legacy.

UFC? He beat enough of their champs.

HW is the most volatile division. You can't get a UFC champ to defend the belt more than 1 time, other than BROCK, since EVER. No so much UFC was a joke, more Fedor and Nog were that good.

That's why big nog was such a badass and great win. Nog went like 16 years beating everyone not named Fedor.

And the most title defense ever in UFC belongs to Brock, at a mighty 2. Brock. Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 10:03 AM
Media Monster
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cut weight to face smaller guys?

Sorry, but he fought Hendo at 205 Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 10:14 AM
Lick Boners

Media Monster - Cut weight to face smaller guys?

Sure buddy
1/12/14 10:36 AM
Tolstolobic

Media Monster - Cut weight to face smaller guys?

Delusions Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 10:42 AM
Robert Paulson
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub. For later Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 10:49 AM
RexKwonDo
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best MMA fighter ever.

1/12/14 10:55 AM
gokudamus stole my name iv

"HW is the most volatile division. You can't get a UFC champ to defend the belt more than 1 time, other than BROCK, since EVER. No so much UFC was a joke, more Fedor and Nog were that good. "

Newsflash: Nog never defended the belt. He lost his first title defense. Fedor defended the belt 3 times during his entire Pride title reign, while Cain Velasquez has already defended the belt twice in under a year since winning it back.
1/12/14 11:04 AM
IsmokeCrack

gokudamus stole my name iv - "HW is the most volatile division. You can't get a UFC champ to defend the belt more than 1 time, other than BROCK, since EVER. No so much UFC was a joke, more Fedor and Nog were that good. "

Newsflash: Nog never defended the belt. He lost his first title defense. Fedor defended the belt 3 times during his entire Pride title reign, while Cain Velasquez has already defended the belt twice in under a year since winning it back.
10 years undefeated hommie. Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 11:06 AM
IsmokeCrack

Never even lost a round. Out stuck the strikers and out grappled the grapples.

Always went for he kill. Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 11:11 AM
Entreri

Fedor is definitely in the GOAT discussion, along with Silva and GSP.
1/12/14 11:20 AM
Fattiecorpuscle
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedor is the type of fighter that gets people in to MMA once they've seen one highlight tape.

He never had to say a word to make you hyped about his fights. Whenever a Fedor fight was coming up I would just feel chills thinking about the epicness way before the fight even happened.

He never hyped shit. He just fought his ass off and kept people coming back for more, how a real fighter should. Phone Post
1/12/14 11:34 AM
Bobby Lupo
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gokudamus stole my name iv - "HW is the most volatile division. You can't get a UFC champ to defend the belt more than 1 time, other than BROCK, since EVER. No so much UFC was a joke, more Fedor and Nog were that good. "

Cain only defended it against guys he already beat.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.