UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fedor never.......

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/6/15 9:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
lionsoul
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedora never allowed himself to be owned by any scumbag promoter:

http://www.cagedinsider.com/wp-content/images/mma/2013/03/fedordanagif.gif
1/6/15 9:45 PM
Kostakio
938 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 -

yeah sorry, i already brought the cocaine reference to this thread.

haha Phone Post 3.0
1/6/15 9:47 PM
JustSaying
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HELWIG - 

Purposely avoided fighting his opponent and stunk up the joint.

Threw jabs for 25 minutes to avoid any risk to himself.

Married a professional sex worker.

Tested positive for a banned substance.

Got unearned title shots by talking shit.

Cut weight to face smaller guys.

Had kids out of wedlock and then left them to be raised by their mother.

Got his ass beat and then complained about the opponent's style or the judge's decision.

Had a "twitter war".

Gave away his image rights for life.

Dyed his hair and got tattoos to be "EXTREME!1".

Tapped to strikes.

Caved to the will of any promoter, matchmaker, or figure.

You're my favorite poster because we have shared the same love for Fedor since I first joined the board in '07.

1/6/15 10:25 PM
lionsoul
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lionsoul - Fedora never allowed himself to be owned by any scumbag promoter:

http://www.cagedinsider.com/wp-content/images/mma/2013/03/fedordanagif.gif
Blue please Phone Post 3.0
1/6/15 10:45 PM
William C
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

t
1/6/15 11:23 PM
D241
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/6/15 11:32 PM
sparkuri
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 -

Tested Positive for Cocaine

I know this thread hasn't been posted on in a while, but I felt this was a relevent......."Bump"

Ahhh HAHAHA Phone Post 3.0
1/7/15 12:06 AM
rockwell
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FEDOR (0% Cocaine, 93% Vodka)
1/7/15 12:14 AM
D241
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rockwell - FEDOR (0% Cocaine, 93% Vodka)

100% AWESOME

1/7/15 12:27 AM
Avenged MOFO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode -
TheKryptonknight - 
TJGTT_Halichap - 
TheKryptonknight - Never ducked the UFC... oh wait.
Lurk more. Phone Post 3.0

Ah, the first angry Fedor fan spotted.

This GIF sums up what kind if man he is. He KOs Arlovski with zero emotion and without showing any aggression he walks off with following up on Arlovski Phone Post 3.0
1/7/15 7:06 AM
Bobby Lupo
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kostakio - 
D241 -

yeah sorry, i already brought the cocaine reference to this thread.

haha Phone Post 3.0

Henry Ford didn't invent the car, he just made it more appealing. Capice?
1/7/15 7:14 AM
Bobby Lupo
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was a good influence to his own brother Aleks.
1/7/15 6:41 PM
pattitude
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Presented himself as better than everybody else.
1/7/15 6:48 PM
Bobby Lupo

pattitude - Presented himself as better than everybody else.

Real humble guy....WHO THOUGHT THAT GOD CARED ABOUT THE OUTCOME OF HIS FIGHTS.

That sounds like a mental illness.
1/7/15 7:26 PM
D241

I wish I knew who Bobby Lupo's favorite fighter "really" is.

I'd like to use the same angle he uses against Fedor fans.

Man, such and such fighter is a great figher and my favorite. However, his loss against so and so truly puts his legacy in question. 

Perhaps not the best example, but basically what Im' saying is bobby lupo goes out of his way to say he's a Fedor fan, yet when you read the content he speaks on Fedor, it's nothing but negative.

It's like if I was a Cowboys fan, I'd wear a Redskins jersey and say I hate the Cowboys, but then I'd be talking to a whole bunch of actual Redskin fans and telling them how much Dallas has owned them.

1/7/15 8:19 PM
Bobby Lupo

Fedor is my favorite fighter, there's not even a close second. I enjoyed his career more than anyone else's. I wish he better prepared for his fights once he came to the US and started sniffing 7 figure paydays.

I don't see anything in Cain that makes me think he's better than the best of Fedor. The opposite is true.

I think Fedor, GSP and Anderson are the best that ever did it. Jones is on his way (if he doesn't go crackhead) to surpass them, but it's still early.

I like to play devil's advocate. Message board time is a break from work and thinking about serious shit.

1/7/15 8:23 PM
Bobby Lupo

In fact, IMO Fedor's only truly bad performance was in the Mark Hunt fight.

Werdum is all world at BJJ, no shame in that.

Bigfoot put a beating on Fedor, but he wasn't quitting and he was looking for a footlock. He was still in that fight IMO.

The Hendo fight won me a lot of money, but those were some ugly back of the head shots Hendo landed in the final sequence. I thought the stoppage was to take a point from Hendo.

So, he didn't look great against a 300lb steroid freak BJJ BB in Bigfoot. But he was still trying.
1/7/15 8:23 PM
sekundarburnes
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he also never beat anybody of ryan bader's caliber. so what's your point
1/7/15 10:09 PM
D241

Bobby Lupo - Fedor is my favorite fighter, there's not even a close second. I enjoyed his career more than anyone else's. I wish he better prepared for his fights once he came to the US and started sniffing 7 figure paydays. 

I have nothing else to dispute the rest of your quote.  I'll let everyone take their own guesses that they'll take your assumptions that Fedor wasn't paid well fighting in the US, or they can read the above quote from Monte Cox and assume Fedor got at Least the same as his opponent(ie 7 figure paydays).
1/7/15 11:49 PM
sparkuri
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sekundarburnes - he also never beat anybody of ryan bader's caliber. so what's your point
Huh? Phone Post 3.0
1/8/15 12:55 AM
Haulport
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 - 

Tested Positive for Cocaine

I know this thread hasn't been posted on in a while, but I felt this was a relevent......."Bump"

As soon as I saw this thread I was hoping for some good stuff and D...you delivered!!!

1/8/15 3:47 AM
Gerkin
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never did coke Phone Post 3.0
1/8/15 3:49 AM
Gerkin
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Avenged MOFO -
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode -
TheKryptonknight - 
TJGTT_Halichap - 
TheKryptonknight - Never ducked the UFC... oh wait.
Lurk more. Phone Post 3.0

Ah, the first angry Fedor fan spotted.

This GIF sums up what kind if man he is. He KOs Arlovski with zero emotion and without showing any aggression he walks off with following up on Arlovski Phone Post 3.0
Just beautiful. Phone Post 3.0
1/8/15 9:00 AM
Bobby Lupo

D241 - 

Bobby Lupo - Fedor is my favorite fighter, there's not even a close second. I enjoyed his career more than anyone else's. I wish he better prepared for his fights once he came to the US and started sniffing 7 figure paydays. 

I have nothing else to dispute the rest of your quote.  I'll let everyone take their own guesses that they'll take your assumptions that Fedor wasn't paid well fighting in the US, or they can read the above quote from Monte Cox and assume Fedor got at Least the same as his opponent(ie 7 figure paydays).

IIRC, Tim made 700k and Fedor made $2M. The biggest paydays for both men at the time of the fight.
1/8/15 6:27 PM
pattitude
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - 
pattitude - Presented himself as better than everybody else.

Real humble guy....WHO THOUGHT THAT GOD CARED ABOUT THE OUTCOME OF HIS FIGHTS.

That sounds like a mental illness.

First of all, have you ever seen any of his interviews? The guy is a poster boy for humility. The recent one with Schiavello is a great example.

Secondly, a lot of fighters thank God when they win.

Third, he never said that God cared about his fights. What he talks about is basically everything happens for a reason. Everything. Not just his fights.

I'm not sure I agree with him, but your characterization of his statements is skewed to say the least.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.