UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fedor never.......

6/6/13 9:00 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TartanTopTeamsBukkakeBeyatch
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GaspareBJJ - Goat Phone Post 3.0
GOAT Phone Post
6/6/13 9:08 AM
LucasBTiger
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gomrad - Never painted a SUV with his face on the side and drove down freeway recklessly Phone Post 3.0
...The wrong way Phone Post 3.0
6/6/13 9:21 AM
HELWIG
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"What is the deal with Orcus?

Is this guy just an out and out troll?"

No he actually has MMA knowledge.

But he became deranged and went from praising Fedor's uncanncy abilities to going out of his way to disparage the man every chance he gets.

What sparked this change of heart? Fedor not signing away his image and name for LIFE and fighting in the UFC.

That made orcus RETROACTIVELY change his mind about Fedor's entire career and physical abilities.

And THAT is what I take issue with.

Its unacceptable.

And every single time Whistleblower presses him, orcus goes in circles trying to defend his bad behavior.

6/6/13 9:23 AM
Garv
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ban April 1st, Please!

I actually respect Fedor more for not signing with the UFC.

6/6/13 9:28 AM
CDarwin
795 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Imo there are a few that I feel (emotionally speaking, not rationally) need to be protected from criticism. Anyone questioning their greatness makes me sad. :(

Fedor

Royce

Darwin

Einstein

(In that order.)

6/6/13 9:52 AM
CLINTK9
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WALES1 - Fedor never.......

faced Cain, Randy, JDS, Lesnar, Carwin, Reem, Mir, Cormier and Barnett.

Would of loved to of seen those fights! Phone Post 3.0

same here, but lets remeber, Cain,JDS,Carwin werent at the top yet when Fedor almost signed w/ufc. not fighting Barnett is 1010% Barnetts fault, THREE DIFFERENT TIMES. Dana wouldnt let Randy out of contract to fight Fedor in affliction. and Fedor & Affliction tried to get that fight going. Lesnar/Mir, yeah missed those 2 due to not signing w/ufc.

but same could be said for Tito,Liddell,Couture when they were ufc champs and all the best fighters other than those 3 were in pride.
6/6/13 10:00 AM
WALES1

CLINTK9 -
WALES1 - Fedor never.......

faced Cain, Randy, JDS, Lesnar, Carwin, Reem, Mir, Cormier and Barnett.

Would of loved to of seen those fights! Phone Post 3.0

same here, but lets remeber, Cain,JDS,Carwin werent at the top yet when Fedor almost signed w/ufc. not fighting Barnett is 1010% Barnetts fault, THREE DIFFERENT TIMES. Dana wouldnt let Randy out of contract to fight Fedor in affliction. and Fedor & Affliction tried to get that fight going. Lesnar/Mir, yeah missed those 2 due to not signing w/ufc.

but same could be said for Tito,Liddell,Couture when they were ufc champs and all the best fighters other than those 3 were in pride.
Not bashing.

Simply pointing out that as a fan I'm gutted we didn't see those fights.

Fedor/Lesnar would of been the biggest fight in MMA history and be the biggest by some distance. Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 12:48 AM
Dominicf
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thought it would be fun to taunt his opponent, and then....
7/7/13 12:51 AM
CDarwin
795 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dominicf - Thought it would be fun to taunt his opponent, and then....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7/7/13 1:09 AM
Porkchop

CDarwin - 
Dominicf - Thought it would be fun to taunt his opponent, and then....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This. Big time.
7/7/13 1:16 AM
Kanabull
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got KO'ed while pretending to be rocked.
7/7/13 1:26 AM
TheMessiah

Macedawgg -

Vote up Helwig.

. Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 2:51 PM
HELWIG

;)

7/7/13 3:04 PM
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Garv - 

I actually respect Fedor more for not signing with the UFC.

Werd. The more of their bullshit I see, e.g., not interviewing Kennedy, the more I think of them as a bunch of gangsters.
7/7/13 3:05 PM
Jons Forsberg

HELWIG - 

;)

7/8/13 6:29 PM
tomp6581
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dipsheet - It is perhaps easier to argue that Fedor was the greatest man among fighters than it is to argue he was the greatest fighter, but that one could make a credible argument for either is what makes Fedor the greatest of all time.
Love this post. Voted up Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 6:31 PM
DamnSevern
1198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never assaulted women like your boy falcao

7/8/13 6:36 PM
lozer81

fedor will always be #1 in my heart

also, fedor never drove his bently into a telephone pole drunk lol
7/8/13 6:39 PM
Tom O'Bedlam
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never acted a fool during a fight or said he was scared during an interview, even in jest. Phone Post
7/8/13 10:25 PM
Looney Ronulan Paultard
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

McGruff The Crime Hog - I've seen many a Fedor thread in my day. For some reason this one got to me, made me a bit sad. Like we may never see that type of fighter again. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 11:12 PM
cycklops
299 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Make one of these for Saku too but also add the shit he did like drink and smoke and fight hw's etc.
7/8/13 11:25 PM
Kanabull

Never lost to a guy with eight MMA fights.
7/8/13 11:34 PM
Dana Stern

Fedor was great and amazing to watch, but he fought a shitload of cans, as well as some tough fighters, and when he should and could have been fighting the best guys in the world as often as possible he and his management chose to take on far less dangerous road that backfired. I like Fedor but the truth is the truth. Anderson fought in the toughest org against the toughest guys available in 2 weight classes and I hate Anderson. Phone Post
7/8/13 11:38 PM
Dana Stern

I took pleasure in watching Fedor loose only because of all the bullshit he and M1 were up to for years and took pleasure in watching Anderson loose because of his showboating, antics, jackassing around bully ass! GSP, Chuck, Cain, Frankie, all these other greats were/are great champs behave and conduct themselves and challenge themselves like real champions should. Phone Post
7/8/13 11:41 PM
Jesus Quintana

Dana Stern -  Fedor was great and amazing to watch, but he fought a shitload of cans, as well as some tough fighters, and when he should and could have been fighting the best guys in the world as often as possible he and his management chose to take on far less dangerous road that backfired. I like Fedor but the truth is the truth. Anderson fought in the toughest org against the toughest guys available in 2 weight classes and I hate Anderson. Phone Post

Strikeforce had just as tough a heavyweight division as the UFC when fedor was in Strikeforce.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.