UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Looking for a Sponsorship,help (Long read)

6/20/13 10:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ShirtFC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Elite MMA Shirt Club, Owner
Let us know how we can help Phone Post
6/21/13 5:09 AM
AleksandarStojkovic

ShirtFC -  Let us know how we can help Phone Post

As i said on begining of my posting here on forum i'll write it again because it wont be hard for me at all. I need financial help in order to continue with trainings. I am not superstart or something to ask other people to help me with money and train. My biggest problem is that our gym is 35km far away from my hometown. I am training there now for almost 2 years. At beggining i started to go 3x per week  because of no money,now after surgery i found a job + i was able to train aswell , not good combination but it was not hard for me really after bloody training 20:00 -22 :00 to go and work immediately to 05:00 . Since November i paid my bus,now less than one month or so i loss my Job. Owner decided to move in other country. So i am living in country where is hard really to find job and keep it. Sometimes i work 1-2 weekly when they need people. To go one week in gym i need 25 euros. Every day cost me 5 euros. I am not that kind of person, to ask people for help and do nothing in life. Every day i go and search if somebody needs a guy for work,but its really hard. Even in field where temperature is now 38+ degrees you need connections to get a job. 10 euros per 9 hours.

Aleksandar

6/23/13 7:54 AM
AleksandarStojkovic

Edited: 06/23/13 7:55 AM
I was honored to meet legend. Lucien Carbini visited us with his fighter Sergio. Friday night he arrived in our gym for training. Everything he show it was new to me and i really,really enjoyed it ! Lucien is one great person, quiet and friendly always. He smile all the time,but when you have to work,and while he explain something he is serious about his job. We had seminar with him yesterday 90 minutes K1 and 90 minutes Muay Thai . After that we surrounded him for some talk. He was speaking about his life as a young fighter ,through what he was going and what he accomplished. Also he was speaking about Conditioning,weight cut, Tyrong Spong , Melvin Menhoef, Alistair Overeem, Gilbert Yvel , Andy Riste and more. I will never forget his words... "Every fighter is unique"  There was lot of funny stories to listen and all of us enjoyed spending time with him and Sergio. Here are some pictures and video from Seminar of me,my friend and Lucien :)

Carbini and Sergio in our gym (Friday)
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/q73/s720x720/1045122_10201613431084020_230475127_n.jpg

With Carbini and team mate
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/q73/s720x720/1045186_10201613433924091_486187017_n.jpg

Me

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/q73/s720x720/1045126_10201613435684135_1902291334_n.jpg

With Sergio 
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/q71/s720x720/1004716_10201613444644359_646638422_n.jpg

With Mr. Carbini
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/q77/s720x720/988358_10201613444604358_1825057519_n.jpg

Here is a short video 

He was recording me and my friend doing new combination Carbini show us. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TLdnx4M3RE

6/23/13 11:39 AM
KickYoNuts
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT!

6/23/13 6:14 PM
AleksandarStojkovic

ttt

6/24/13 10:33 AM
AleksandarStojkovic

KickYoNuts - 

TTT!

+1

6/24/13 11:57 AM
Libero21
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt, good luck with everything Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 12:07 PM
MoustacheRider69
250 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
6/24/13 3:51 PM
AleksandarStojkovic

Thank you Libero21.

Today was a bad day also , no emails , boss didnt called me for job ,probably they have some pause or dont need more people he already have. 

6/25/13 5:06 PM
AleksandarStojkovic

Ttt

6/27/13 5:36 AM
AleksandarStojkovic

TTT 

This week was bad, i got 0 emails for support. I wasnt in gym after that seminar cuz of no money. Please, if you know somebody who could help out with this, i would really be more than thankful ! 

6/27/13 10:31 AM
KickYoNuts
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

6/28/13 5:06 AM
AleksandarStojkovic

ttt

6/28/13 7:23 PM
AleksandarStojkovic

Edited: 06/28/13 8:36 PM
ttt. Still nothing , this week was really terrible for trainings and also still no work, we live under rock. Every time i write here something i'll upload some picture of me, from Seminar,old trainings,fights etc . Still if you know somebody who could help me out with this i'll be really thankful, contact me on my email : sasho.123@hotmail.com

here is picture of me before i started , when i was training alone in garage, watching youtube and stuff, and after 6 months of training in gym. Ye ,ye i should buy new shorts but understand this one is still fine, i gifted to some young fighter to have.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/305903_10201071150887354_1303992282_n.jpg

Picture from Slovakia, comeback fight after surgery! Yeye, mirror fail ahahah

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/487944_10200823167447923_784815335_n.jpg
6/30/13 10:29 AM
AleksandarStojkovic

Up. 
Still situation is pretty same. If there is somebody who could help me out with this write me on my email so we can discuss. I am really in trouble with this, unfortunately thats life where you cant expect everything to be easy and simple. I'll keep going forward for my dreams no matter what. As i said i'll post everytime some pictures of me everytime i write here.

Romanian guy i fough , we agreed to fight at 75, i cut alot of weight to 73.5 and he came with 81kg. They wanted to cancel fight because of weight difference but i told them to let me fight no matter if this isnt fair , for this match you got 100 + 50 euros for victory. Even if i have lost i would pay a friend money back i owed him for trainings. So i won ! :)
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/305870_2513155514641_38663450_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/300538_2485871112548_456003026_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/316347_2476786725444_616862909_n.jpg
6/30/13 7:30 PM
AleksandarStojkovic

AleksandarStojkovic - Hello everyone. This may be wrong place to ask for any support but i am in bad situation so i'll explain in my post now that whats going on and why i try to get any kind of sponsorship.A guy on some other forum directed me here in hope some people could help. Exacly after 4 years or so my friend suggested me to watch Cro Cops Documentary movie which i didnt accepted at first. One night i was bored and started to watch,that was the moment i fall in love with this sport. I made of my garage gym for myself to train solo,made one bag and started with training. Unfortunately in my town where i live we dont have any combat sport to go and learn something,so my coach was youtube, no joke. I was watching and trying to do same,i knew nothing but i had dream to be fighter. Nobody was near me to say "Hey,you are doing this right,or change it this wont work" till once. After year and half of self training there was one tournament i saw on facebook. I have asked promoter if i could get chance to see what i can do,is this for me. He accepted me and asked name of my gym. My answer was not what he expeced,i am training alone in my gym,i wont have anyone in my corner but i really wish to have chance to fight. As he said there was 4 more people from "Street" who tried to join it but he only accepted me. I Fought Romanian guy who had everything i every wanted,and he lost by decision. That promoter (now my coach) invited me in their gym to come and traing , i'll have everything i need to became a good fighter,champion. After speaking with father he gaved me some help,but not for long. Their gym is 35km far from my house,so i had to pay to go there and train. At begining it was 3 times weekly,after 2 months i went to National Championship and took Silver medal, i didnt lost in final match cuz it didnt happend.. i was injuried. 2011 i had 7 fights. 6 wins and one loss after 6 months of training. Then everything in my world crushed. I had Brain stroke in November and my left side of body was paralized,it was because of my heart. I had hole in my heart,and needed open heart surgery asap. In February 2012. I had open heart surgery and long pause from this sport. I though i'll lose motivation in all this,and everything , you know. It was really bad year for me, open heart surgery is no joke. Before it happend i was speaking with doctor and told him,if i wont be able to continue with sport and fighting i do not accept to have surgery,i'll continue with my training like this and if fall again,it will be God's wish. After one year of pause my coach found me job,it was time to start with some trainings. I was going for it and after that,work. I was working as security guard in Night clubs. My day was like this, 17:00 (preparation for training)
18:00 ( I had bus to go on training 35km far from my hometown)
19:00 ( I Arrive in gym)
20:00 (My training begins till 21:30) Shower and then work.
From 22:00 to 03:00 am i am working,and i had to wait outside till 07:00 am for bus,doesnt matter was there raining,snow or fine weather.
I had 25 euros per night (Thats exacly how much i needed per one week to go in gym and train) Didnt had any extra money for food or something else to buy.
I had already 3 fights after open heart surgery and all that bad things what happend to me. won 2 and lost one. That one i lost was robery in K1 national championship but you know it had to happend once.
I got no more money for Bus to go and train the only thing i need. We lost job,Night club is closed like one month ago. I owe like 150 euros now cuz i wanted to continue with trainings,but wasnt thinking how will i give it back. And now it all stops cuz i dont have work. Its hard really in my country to find some job,and train. People doesnt understand your situation. I tried here to find some sponsors,but people being people,they just care for soccer. Individual sports are not supported here,so people think they will put money in dust. I do not ask to get money and buy food,go party or stupid things. I just need to pay bus. 5 euros per day,25 weekly. Monthly i would need 100 so thats what im looking for. I am asking all good people who could help me,to PM and we can discuss. I am willing to accept any request they have,cuz i am in that kind of position,all i want is to continue my training. We are not fighting only in my country,we go outside. I have been so far in Slovakia,Croatia,Romania. Hope you dont think i am lazy idiot who is sitting home all day doing nothing,i am searching for jobs cuz i know what is my goal,but in my town is like,impossible to get something normal. Sometimes i do work,but thats once per week and its not enough to pay bus. ANY help will be good in this moment for me,really. Thank you all for reading,and hope i could find any sponsor if thats possible nowdays. Here is email to contact me : sasho.123@hotmail.com

Good night people. Today was same like last week. No emails , no PM's  which means still no trainings. And here i am still without job. I am looking for any kind of help from you, it will means me really alot! 

7/16/13 3:32 AM
AleksandarStojkovic

Hey fellas. 2 weeks i didnt had internet in my house. I am just writting that im still looking for some help from you. Situation didnt changed for 2 weeks which makes me so sad. 

7/16/13 10:26 AM
KickYoNuts

TTT

7/16/13 11:22 AM
Mike Russell
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One red flag is that someone with your email address posts on a RPG message board claiming that he is a Greek man living in Serbia working at a hospital and that someone hacked his email account to steal 450 euros in skins and character add-ons. So either you're the Greek-born Serb or you're the guy who hacked his account?

http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=576365

MAY 15

Before exacly 2+ weeks i moved from Greece to Serbia because i got work in Hospital, because of my stupid mistake in other game i played (Lineage 2) i gaved my account with email to prove that stupid scammer im for real and quit because i cant play anymore cuz of work. He took my email,but with much luck i changed on League of Legends to "New" one where i have all private things. I did speak with Thanatos on email and told him that somebody requested new password and recieved it on email,scam attempt by that idiot, and he said me i have no reason to worry. O really? And now when that ****ing retard took my account i really dont even know how, they ignore it. Sunday morning my friend saw me online (I was sleeping cuz i worked all night) And his status on accout was "WTS MY ACC" . Everything i have done and paid for this game i deserve to be ignored? I am logged on forum cuz i remmembered my password on Chrome,if somebody think i am trolling. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenworld View Post
Yape can you contact me in private to provide me with more details and check it out? You can send me an email at ravenworld@riotgames.com.

Hollow I don't want to tell anything. I told you simply that I am here to help you out, but I will need from you more correct details.

Also i got now reply from your friend on greek. Which say also same as you that you want to help me,but i havent given right informations? Which ones? Ok lets make this easier way. Explain me how account was moved from sasho.123@hotmail.com to some other email after kookozstyle@yahoo.gr were stolen ? I do not know at what email is my account now and all i want to know is how that happend? Secondly have you seen that a guy is selling my account? If not,check out,also lost of skins that are mentioned there. I have told you what i bough with RP and full price,but this is not enough,seems like i will leave my account in dust,from your point of view.

If you could copy me this here? I want everything to be public and simply clear. Thank you for trying to help. Honestly.

7/16/13 11:23 AM
Mike Russell
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am becaming boring to myself,wondering how long this case will take so i still will have my own account? 
They have everything clear here.

1) A guy scammed Email.
2) Changed all informations and probably deleted everything in.
3 )After i noticed what i have done i put all on my private email and got Email (Password request) Which i didnt requested.
4) Reported about potentional scam Riot, got answer that i have no reason to worry cuz i have done it on time.
5) Lost account Sunday morning when i tried to log. Before i did my friend was online and saw GoDz Hunter online , then he saw Status on acc "WTS MY ACC" 
6) then this started all here , after few days guy decided try to sell my account with link on lolking for 70 euros really?,list of all skins i own etc. All skins he mentioned are on account
7) to be continued.

Ok its me. GoDz Hunter. From now i am not able anymore to post from that account. Looks like Riot have kicked me or something. Still looking for answers and my account to have again. I have sent yesterday ticket to them from my private email so i'll copy this and make everything public. Thanks

Writting you again Thanatos? because you started conversation with me when i sent you ticket about warning about potentional scam. be honest and say what you did back then.. that i have no reason to worry about it cuz i reported scammer. Everything is clear now. Nobody answer me on forum about this,but guys are really trying to help me out get my account back as soon as possible. It is high time. Today one guy posted in my Thread that my account is on sale at some forum,will give you link. What i have told you when guy scammed it first day it happend. My friend informed it status on account was "Wts MY ACC" and now it happens,and how does he sell it for 70 euros? Isnt obviously i am scammed,also i admited my mistake. There is list of skins he mentioned,all of them exist on account which i would like you to check. I know what i was buying. Mostly all of them were full price. Legendary Ez was full price (saying for one of skins) he costed alot so i mention him. Champions also were bough with Riot Points. Now when you check his Topic about sale,skins and all others. I would like you to answer me first how he recovered my account fromkookozstyle@yahoo.gr . He couldnt know i have lol account if he didnt checked my Sent messeges . He is so smart he got into your head somehow and took it,you told me after that i am not real owner. Now to make all clear check this and give me my account back on this email with new password which i'll change my own. 

here is link of that forum where guy is selling this,all skins are mentioned so check it : 
http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=273063.0 

here is thread on forum where you guys ignore my messages and doesnt care,at least seems like you dont.

http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/boar...d.php?t=576365 Few guys trying to help me there,you already recieved tickets from them. 

If i havent prove you now a guy is SCAMMER I dont know what more you would like to have as proof ? You guys aint trying to understand me,just put yourself in my position and you'll see what i am talking about. 
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenworld View Post
Yape can you contact me in private to provide me with more details and check it out? You can send me an email at ravenworld@riotgames.com.

Hollow I don't want to tell anything. I told you simply that I am here to help you out, but I will need from you more correct details.

Also i got now reply from your friend on greek. Which say also same as you that you want to help me,but i havent given right informations? Which ones? Ok lets make this easier way. Explain me how account was moved from sasho.123@hotmail.com to some other email after kookozstyle@yahoo.gr were stolen ? I do not know at what email is my account now and all i want to know is how that happend? Secondly have you seen that a guy is selling my account? If not,check out,also lost of skins that are mentioned there. I have told you what i bough with RP and full price,but this is not enough,seems like i will leave my account in dust,from your point of view.

7/16/13 11:24 AM
Mike Russell

Can you post a photo of you holding a Coca Cola?

7/16/13 12:36 PM
SonOfThePeepHole

Def in now Phone Post
7/16/13 1:18 PM
KickYoNuts

interesting

7/16/13 2:35 PM
AleksandarStojkovic

Mike what is this ? O.o

7/16/13 7:44 PM
Mike Russell

AleksandarStojkovic - 

Mike what is this ? O.o

I googled the email address you posted earlier in this thread. According to a poster on a gaming website, it belongs to him (unless you are sharing it with him??), and he stated that he is Greek and moved to Serbia to take a decent paying job at a hospital. 

He is complaining that someone he loaned his login info to for another role playing game hacked his account and stole all of his skins and characters he paid close to 450 euros for. Midway through the thread, he switches accounts and starts posting as another username, apparently because the hacker took control of his other account.

Long story short, either someone else is using the same email address you are or you are actually this Greek gamer dude living in Serbia and working at a hospital.

You have posted a lot of old photos.

One way to prove you are who you say you are is to post a new photo in which you are holding a specific item, like a can of Coke, which is universally available, or a newspaper with today's date. It's an old CIA trick they used to make sure a kidnap victim was still alive. It's also very useful when proving the identity of a person posting online.

I'm not saying you aren't who you say you are, but there are some strange coincidences.

Post a photo with you holding a Coke can and clear them up.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.