UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Looking for a Sponsorship,help (Long read)

7/28/13 5:23 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AleksandarStojkovic
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/28/13 5:23 AM
Oboe - In to help this dude out if it all works out. Phone Post 3.0

Hey, that  would be really great if you meant to help me out with my problem. " if it all works out" in what you have doubts? I mean, everything has been posted people requested, picture took for forum, and everything else. 

7/28/13 6:05 AM
Oboe
2078 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AleksandarStojkovic -
Oboe - In to help this dude out if it all works out. Phone Post 3.0

Hey, that  would be really great if you meant to help me out with my problem. " if it all works out" in what you have doubts? I mean, everything has been posted people requested, picture took for forum, and everything else. 

I'll marry you (im a dude but gay marriage is okay in new york)... Phone Post 3.0
7/28/13 2:31 PM
AleksandarStojkovic

Edited: 07/28/13 2:31 PM
XIITT_rrefs -  Holy shit!!! This thread went from being sad to being a possible scam to being sad again!

Aleksandar, I hope you find great help from the UG. I have seen posters on here go the extra mile and then some for fighters that are down. Phone Post

there was like 5 random ppl from this forum, who sent me emails and said they will help me. One was for fight wear havent recieved any help, and other 4 people said they will help me financialy because thats my main problem, after asking for my details for Western Union, i didnt get any email back unfortunately. I still hope there will be some good people who could help me out with this.

Oboe i dont have money to go in training 35 km every day, even ticked for New York is like impossible for me at this moment :D  But thanks for offer anyway

7/29/13 2:53 AM
KickYoNuts
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

7/29/13 3:05 AM
Oboe
2078 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AleksandarStojkovic -
XIITT_rrefs -  Holy shit!!! This thread went from being sad to being a possible scam to being sad again!

Aleksandar, I hope you find great help from the UG. I have seen posters on here go the extra mile and then some for fighters that are down. Phone Post

there was like 5 random ppl from this forum, who sent me emails and said they will help me. One was for fight wear havent recieved any help, and other 4 people said they will help me financialy because thats my main problem, after asking for my details for Western Union, i didnt get any email back unfortunately. I still hope there will be some good people who could help me out with this.

Oboe i dont have money to go in training 35 km every day, even ticked for New York is like impossible for me at this moment :D  But thanks for offer anyway

Shut up and love me. Phone Post 3.0
7/29/13 7:05 AM
AleksandarStojkovic

Oboe - 
AleksandarStojkovic -

Pff that comment was not neccesarry. 

To the top.

8/1/13 2:14 AM
AleksandarStojkovic

ttt

8/1/13 5:53 AM
Oboe

AleksandarStojkovic -
Oboe - 
AleksandarStojkovic -

Pff that comment was not neccesarry. 

To the top.

But i love you bro. Phone Post 3.0
8/2/13 3:01 PM
KickYoNuts
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

8/5/13 5:45 AM
AleksandarStojkovic

Hey guys. Writting you for one last time. For like one month since i wrote here for help i unfortunately got only spam emails and no help i really needed, and still need. I want to thank you all for kind words and support you gaved me trough words. I was really optimist when i came there will be some people who could really help out but it is what it is. I wish you all everything best in your lifes.

8/5/13 6:04 AM
Oboe

AleksandarStojkovic -

Hey guys. Writting you for one last time. For like one month since i wrote here for help i unfortunately got only spam emails and no help i really needed, and still need. I want to thank you all for kind words and support you gaved me trough words. I was really optimist when i came there will be some people who could really help out but it is what it is. I wish you all everything best in your lifes.

I love you Phone Post 3.0
8/11/13 3:05 PM
KickYoNuts

Maybe you should contact Kirik or set up an account here http://www.indiegogo.com/

8/11/13 3:21 PM
caseharts
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
Don't give up. Phone Post
8/14/13 5:14 AM
AleksandarStojkovic

IvanNilinNavi - Western Union is associated with online scams, which is likely why potential sponsors stop responding when you mention it. According to this article

http://www.pymnts.com/briefing-room/PYMNTS-International/2013/06/PayPal-Enables-Transfers-In-Serbia

paypal will soon allow transfers to Serbia, so that will probably work better.

When you say scams i dont know what you really talking about here. If you mean i am some guy behind screen,trying to scam or something like that then you're wrong.  I have posted photo of me with date when people from this forum requested and proved who am i. PayPal wont be available in SErbia for transfers this year for sure. We live in stone age. It would be easier for me aswell to recieve help from people who are open for it.

@ KickYoNuts  I have created account there, before 30 days or so and got no help. I can make on every possible site something about me, but this means nothing because seems like im unlucky to find right person,not spammer to help me.

@ caseharts not giving up bro, never will. My next fight is going to be 14th September. I'll try to figure something out something as i always do. Borrow money from friends for bus to go in gym. 

8/14/13 5:18 AM
caseharts
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
AleksandarStojkovic -
IvanNilinNavi - Western Union is associated with online scams, which is likely why potential sponsors stop responding when you mention it. According to this article

http://www.pymnts.com/briefing-room/PYMNTS-International/2013/06/PayPal-Enables-Transfers-In-Serbia

paypal will soon allow transfers to Serbia, so that will probably work better.

When you say scams i dont know what you really talking about here. If you mean i am some guy behind screen,trying to scam or something like that then you're wrong.  I have posted photo of me with date when people from this forum requested and proved who am i. PayPal wont be available in SErbia for transfers this year for sure. We live in stone age. It would be easier for me aswell to recieve help from people who are open for it.

@ KickYoNuts  I have created account there, before 30 days or so and got no help. I can make on every possible site something about me, but this means nothing because seems like im unlucky to find right person,not spammer to help me.

@ caseharts not giving up bro, never will. My next fight is going to be 14th September. I'll try to figure something out something as i always do. Borrow money from friends for bus to go in gym. 

Have you thought of starting your own business? Phone Post
8/16/13 5:38 AM
AleksandarStojkovic

I have though of lot thinks but thats just in my head. What can you start in your life without any money or partners? 

8/16/13 5:48 AM
Oboe

AleksandarStojkovic -

I have though of lot thinks but thats just in my head. What can you start in your life without any money or partners? 

If you figure out this answer let me know. Phone Post 3.0
9/15/13 2:00 PM
AleksandarStojkovic

Update! 

So today i had my fight. After 2 guys have helped me out with money to continue chase my dream. Some informations before video come out. My weight class is 81kg. There was only one guy participated but his weight was 86kg. Yesterday he called promoter and canceled fight because hes sick or was something like that, also his team mate canceled cuz he was sick aswell. The other guy was Heavyweight, he was tall i think almost 2 meters or so and his weight was 96 kg . I was speaking with my coach on phone and told him i want to fight, because i lost lot of money for training, and time aswell. They agreed, difference was 14 kilograms. So we meet today in ring, i have won fight by KO in 30 seconds. Very soon i'll upload amateur video. 
 Still looking for some sponsorship and help !
9/15/13 2:01 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
Awesome Phone Post
9/15/13 3:55 PM
AleksandarStojkovic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqBS93-os48
caseharts -  Awesome Phone Post

9/15/13 5:44 PM
AleksandarStojkovic

somebody if possible embed video of fight i posted, i really dont know how to. 

If there is somebody who could help me with my problem, please email me : sasho.123@hotmail.com

9/16/13 6:16 AM
AleksandarStojkovic

2 photos from yesterday

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/v/1305391_10201326242670957_2027649948_n.jpg?oh=0713d93dad5011639a9fd531b1b511ee&oe=523856FB&__gda__=1379491657_a7abfe3c109fe4663eb9da1c56581277

http://i43.tinypic.com/307p5wg.jpg

9/17/13 7:51 AM
KickYoNuts

There you go

9/18/13 6:39 AM
AleksandarStojkovic

Thanks. Here is link of my fight with better quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NLNjUXo30w

Again if you know who could help me with my financial problem please let me know , you can contact me on my email. sasho.123@hotmail.com

All i need is to pay bus for training because my gym is 35km far from my hometown. One day cost me 5 euros.

For this fight 2 good persons from other forum have helped me for one month and i am really happy there still exist some hope in people.

9/18/13 7:04 AM
Fight! UK Online
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The video.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.